Tucker Leaving Fox

"The abrupt departure of the controversial prime time host comes a week after Fox News reached a $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems for over the network’s promotion of former President Donald Trump’s false 2020 election claims.

Do not use red, it's for the moderators when moderating on the open board.

The Fox statement reads:

FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor. Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named."

So first it was Dan Bongino, but I knew Biden and the Deep State Jews wouldn't stop there....but I had no idea that Biden was powerful enough to force Fox to fire Tucker.....I mean, for God's sake....he just did an interview with Trump...are you telling me that Trump wasn't powerful enough to protect Tucker and order Fox to not do this?? Well, once Trump is back in office.....He will make sure that Fox or no other media company is able to fire people who are willing to stand up to corporate owned media, elitist globalist jews and the woke left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad, So Sad.
Looks like Fox wasn't very happy about about the fact that he and other hosts cost the network 735 billion dollars with their lies about voting fraud.
And that's not even counting the money they're going to lose against smartmatic in a separate lawsuit.
Organizations often give their employees the opportunity to pretend they left voluntarily.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how this impacts Fox's ratings and popularity among MAGAs, who - let's face it - are the whole reason Fox News exists in the first place.
Fox will now be part of the "deep state"...watch.

It literally never ends with these folks.... They are just like the 9/11 truthers...conspiracy theories have to be invented to explain everything.

"The abrupt departure of the controversial prime time host comes a week after Fox News reached a $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems for over the network’s promotion of former President Donald Trump’s false 2020 election claims.

The Fox statement reads:

FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor. Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named."

So first it was Dan Bongino, but I knew Biden and the Deep State Jews wouldn't stop there....but I had no idea that Biden was powerful enough to force Fox to fire Tucker.....I mean, for God's sake....he just did an interview with Trump...are you telling me that Trump wasn't powerful enough to protect Tucker and order Fox to not do this?? Well, once Trump is back in office.....He will make sure that Fox or no other media company is able to fire people who are willing to stand up to corporate owned media, elitist globalist jews and the woke left.
No one is safe from the political class. They will be treated like kings and if you do not agree with them... They will cancel you... Murdock needs to grow a damn set of balls. FOX news is being forced hard left...

It literally never ends with these folks.... They are just like the 9/11 truthers...conspiracy theories have to be invented to explain everything.
Without Fox we { all American Citizens } would be knee deep in Banana
Republic Pig slop.Make no mistake.
There will be Huge backlash for this.
This will NOT go quietly into the Night.

silencing people you dont like isnt a win for the good guys....

These guys propagated the Big Lie for three years now and it cost Murdoch three quarters of a billion dollars. Fox went from "fair and balanced" to overtly partisan and conspiratorial. Looks like a pretty sound business decision.

I suspect they will find someone else to do the same kind of branding - or try to. Maybe they bring in Mark Levin or some other smarmy asshole.

A settlement is contingent upon certain things happening, so I'm guessing there's that. But they also have the upcoming lawsuit with Smartmatic in mind. I think the reason they dumped Tucker is because they have to show that they are taking mitigating steps to control misinformation.

At the same time, Fox News became the most popular network because it deliberately reinforces the biases among conservatives. It would be suicide to completely abandon that model. Fox has to find new people to do the same bullshit, basically.

Forum List

Back