Tucker: Impeachment witnesses had no evidence, only opinions

Impeachment circus continues with Judiciary Committee hearings.

ME: This is exactly what a Nazi or Soviet show trial is: A Parade of people with no actual witness value just spreading hate and lies. Welcome to the Nazi Democrat Party.

ME: This is exactly what a Nazi or Soviet show trial is: A Parade of people with no actual witness value just spreading hate and lies. Welcome to the Nazi Democrat Party.

That's funny every time one of you kids says it.

Then show Tucker the press conference in which Trump asks China and Ukraine to investigate his political opponents.

Then show Tucker the press conference in which Trump asks China and Ukraine to investigate his political opponents.

You're an idiot. There is nothing wrong with asking for assistance when investigating corruption. The fact that Biden is an opponent is irrelevant. Biden is a criminal. Trump can ask anybody he wants for assistance in investigations you imbecile.

You're an idiot. There is nothing wrong with asking for assistance when investigating corruption. The fact that Biden is an opponent is irrelevant. Biden is a criminal. Trump can ask anybody he wants for assistance in investigations you imbecile.
No he can't, that's why he's getting impeached.

NO...he requested they investigate corruption...his political opponents happen to be linked to the corruption. Simple shit

NO...he requested they investigate corruption...his political opponents happen to be linked to the corruption. Simple shit

If Obama had done what Trump did what would you say? :popcorn:

Fast and Furious? I dont care. Let the voters decide. If you got your head out of your fat ass you would feel the same way.

Fast and Furious? I dont care. Let the voters decide. If you got your head out of your fat ass you would feel the same way.

You're a big fat liar. :cuckoo:

State propagandist Tucker Carlson defends the state. Shocker.

I guess the DNC PAYCHECK came this week, (better cash it fast I understand another few weeks and they will be in the DEBIT COLUMN!...LOLOL) along with new talkingvpoints that we will continue to make fun of!

Let the people decide in 2020. Enough with this political theater.

The Founders put the power of impeachment for Congress, for a reason.

Letting the people decide in the next election, wasn't one of the reasons.
He may not be convicted in the Senate, of which Republicans will have to answer to voters for that.

But Trump is going to live with the stain of impeachment, and there isn't thing one he can do about it. He's been rendered helpless, and we all know that sends him and his ass licking supporters into a rage.

With the bonus points being Obama beats him again on yet another point in the Presidency.

Wait until he leaves office, and no longer has any protections. Trumpworld is going to be in for a real shock, and the people arent going to have any say in the matter. Except the 12 on the jury.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back