Tucker: Impeachment witnesses had no evidence, only opinions

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Impeachment circus continues with Judiciary Committee hearings.

ME: This is exactly what a Nazi or Soviet show trial is: A Parade of people with no actual witness value just spreading hate and lies. Welcome to the Nazi Democrat Party.

ME: This is exactly what a Nazi or Soviet show trial is: A Parade of people with no actual witness value just spreading hate and lies. Welcome to the Nazi Democrat Party.

State propagandist Tucker Carlson defends the state. Shocker.

Oh my, Terri is now on Fucker Tarlson's payroll. Something is starting to smell afoul.

cowsniffsbutt.jpg

Of COURSE they had NO evidence. These "impeachment hearings" have been a clown show from the start.

Afraid to respond to that, I see

I am former army, a woman, and I could probably beat the shit out of your punk ass if I wanted to. Nothing a little worm like you does makes me afraid. Got that BITCH?

And now, back to the topic:
The Topic stands as FACT and is un-refuted

State propagandist Tucker Carlson defends the state. Shocker.

Where's the evidence? The tone of Trump's voice? The penumbra of the Mueller Report?

You guys are finally fucked out in the tens of trillions column

..that's how it is with a lot of crap nowadays...the MSM publishes OPINIONS only--not facts

Forum List

Back