Tucker Carlson; Undercover-"dick"!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
Yeah.....he's free-lancin', now.....at FAUX Noise....the only people who WILL pay him....anymore.

tucker2.jpg

Of course, we know why you hate Fox.. they dare question the current Marxists in power. God knows the CNN's etc. can't seem to get any tougher than asking Obama if he finds the sky blue today.

LOL, he's breaking the story on the Journolist and how they were involved in the left wing media Propaganda machine.

so now that is why he will be on the lefties HIT LIST.

and looki looki, the Progressives little TOOLS are right on it.

so very Predicable.:lol:

Last edited:
Prime example of what the left considers journalism... Kirsten Powers on Fox last night on what she considers "newsworthy":

ACORN, MAYBE. Black Panthers.. NO. Van Jones... NO. Head of medicare calling for the redistribution of wealth through healthcare... NO. Tim Geithner's tax problems... NO. The government;s role in the mortgage meltdown... NO.

There's some tough journalism

More Alinsky-ite drivel:

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it.

Don't you guys have another book to pull from? We know this one.

Wow.... a Tucker Carlson thread?

Good Lord.. the desperation is mind-boggling.
No doubt!!!!!

You'd think FAUX Noise would have hit-the-bottom-of-the-barrel, by NOW!!!!

:eusa_eh:

Check their ratings against the others... They're kicking the shit out of the other networks. Cartoon network is beating CNN, NBC, etc.

Enjoy being one of the 300 people watching Katie Couric. LOL!!!!

there are more people without educations than with, fox is for the GED's of the world

No doubt!!!!!

Check their ratings against the others... They're kicking the shit out of the other networks. Cartoon network is beating CNN, NBC, etc.

there are more people without educations than with, fox is for the GED's of the world

I have a doctorate, how about you?

No doubt!!!!!

So, you're turning to Katie Couric for your news and claming this makes you smarter than the rest of us? And you also contend that the vast majority of Americans are uneducated? You sound like a complete douchebag. And I bet you ain't that smart.

Mkay.

Last edited:

So, you're turning to Katie Couric for your news and claming this makes you smarter than the rest of us? And you also contend that the vast majority of Americans are undeducated? You sound like a complete douchebag. And I bet you ain't that smart.

Mkay.

I call college an education, you should too as you know what Nawlins high schools are like.
Only about 25% graduate college.
you ran from the last bet I tried to get you on.
I'm right accross the causeway. I got $1,000 to bet you if your not the pussy you appear to be.

So, you're turning to Katie Couric for your news and claming this makes you smarter than the rest of us? And you also contend that the vast majority of Americans are undeducated? You sound like a complete douchebag. And I bet you ain't that smart.

Mkay.

I call college an education, you should too as you know what Nawlins high schools are like.
Only about 25% graduate college.
you ran from the last bet I tried to get you on.
I'm right accross the causeway. I got $1,000 to bet you if your not the pussy you appear to be.

First off numbnuts, you assume I feel the need to prove anything to a douchy blowhard such as yourself. Secondly, what makes you think for a second I would discusss my financial situation with you? I was raised that discussing one's income was borish, aparently your stellar upbringing omitted that. My experience has always been that when I run across loudmouths that scream from the rooftops how much money they make, they're usually the crowd seen at the CoinStar machine at Rouses. Finally, I didn't go to a "Nawlins" high school. And, I wouldn't waste the $3 Causeway toll on travelling to the North Shore over you. Trey Yen, yes; you, not so much.

Last edited:
what makes me think it soggydouche, maybe you saying you'd bet me.
But your a pussy who'd never man up.
rightwingnut tool

Forum List

Back