Tucker Carlson; Undercover-"dick"!!

further soggydouch the net worth of the average CNBC viewer is likely way higher than the average faux new viewer which you are likely looking up at.

what makes me think it soggydouche, maybe you saying you'd bet me.
But your a pussy who'd never man up.
rightwingnut tool

Man up? LOL!!!! You wouldn't understand the concept of being man to save your life. You think comparing paychecks makes you a man. You're an insolent child.. at best.

Last edited:
Well, that accounts for your stellar level of ignorance. Well done Topsoil!

Like I said i have a grand or what ever you can afford to bet that you don't have the eductaion or financial success that I have. Put up, cause I know you'll never shut up.:lol:

Hey, fucktard.. you can't even spell education!!!

Yeah, you're a real genius.

don't ask him how to spell trailer.:lol:
it's a joke from another place where I saw him post.

Like I said i have a grand or what ever you can afford to bet that you don't have the eductaion or financial success that I have. Put up, cause I know you'll never shut up.:lol:

Hey, fucktard.. you can't even spell education!!!

Yeah, you're a real genius.

don't ask him how to spell trailer.:lol:
it's a joke from another place where I saw him post.

This nutbag Topspin has been going on for a week wanting to get together and compare incomes... who does this?

cause your a wingnut asshole
your always making blanket statements about liberals.
I'm saying I'm one far left social issues liberal, fiscal conservative.

You think I'm full of shit on my claims.
I'm willing to back it up.
plus your a pussy it'd be fun to show you how much more this liberal pot head makes and has than you. assclown

plus your a pussy it'd be fun to show you how much more this liberal pot head makes and has than you. assclown

Yes I for one think you are full of shit on all your claims and you probably just cashed in this weeks unemployment check.

No, I know you're full of shit. I know middle school kids that have better grammar than you. Anyway, why is your self-worth tied to demonstrating that you make more money than I make? Real self-esteem issue there bucko. Maybe you should lay off the drugs for a while and get some counseling.

Last edited:
I go to CNBC, Bloomberg, and CNN for news

Hey TS, where did you go when I you were prattling on about Fox having a bunch of GED viewers and I told you I had a doctorate and asked what you had and you disappeared?

I see you posting here, now you are betting other people you are more educated than them. I'll take the bet, bonehead. Bring it!

Hey TS, where did you go when I you were prattling on about Fox having a bunch of GED viewers and I told you I had a doctorate and asked what you had and you disappeared?

I see you posting here, now you are betting other people you are more educated than them. I'll take the bet, bonehead. Bring it!

I've said many times I have an undergrad in acctg and an MBA. I don't know you from dog poo. Soggydouche I know to be a clown and have called him out on his clownish statements.

I make way more than the average doctorate, not saying I make more than you however.

Forum List

Back