Tucker Carlson takes aim at neo-cons

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
I liked Tucker back when he was on MSNBC, before the network decided to abandon integrity to become the Fox News for liberals. I was disappointed when he left journalism to join Fox years later, but I have to give him some respect for sticking to opposing American interventionism and war mongering.

Over the last two nights, something fascinating has broken out on the Tucker Carlson show: A genuine, and exceedingly bitter, debate between conservatives on foreign policy. On Tuesday, Carlson told retired Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters he thought the U.S. should team up with Russia to defeat ISIS.

On Iran, Carlson made an argument that was considered too dovish for even mainstream Democrats to raise during the debate over the nuclear deal: He questioned whether Tehran actually endangers the United States. He told Peters that “[w]e actually don’t face any domestic threat from Iran.” And he asked Boot to “tell me how many Americans in the United States have been murdered by terrorists backed by Iran since 9/11?”

Tucker Carlson Is Doing Something Extraordinary

I liked Tucker back when he was on MSNBC, before the network decided to abandon integrity to become the Fox News for liberals. I was disappointed when he left journalism to join Fox years later, but I have to give him some respect for sticking to opposing American interventionism and war mongering.

Over the last two nights, something fascinating has broken out on the Tucker Carlson show: A genuine, and exceedingly bitter, debate between conservatives on foreign policy. On Tuesday, Carlson told retired Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters he thought the U.S. should team up with Russia to defeat ISIS.

On Iran, Carlson made an argument that was considered too dovish for even mainstream Democrats to raise during the debate over the nuclear deal: He questioned whether Tehran actually endangers the United States. He told Peters that “[w]e actually don’t face any domestic threat from Iran.” And he asked Boot to “tell me how many Americans in the United States have been murdered by terrorists backed by Iran since 9/11?”

It's like your mind has been expanded, not all conservatives think the same. Did you really think all Republicans like these guys?

7f00f14bbae89f3002f1abe747e95121.jpg

you are late to the party....a certain republican from Texas has ALWATS stood for a truly non interventionist foreign policy, to the dismay of his fellow republicans.

• Banned

It's like your mind has been expanded, not all conservatives think the same. Did you really think all Republicans like these guys?

View attachment 138865
You sure used to. I'm glad it's changed. :thup:

• Banned

View attachment 138865
You sure used to. I'm glad it's changed. :thup:

mmm .. I don't know what gave you that impression from me although Graham and President Bush did attend my son's boot camp graduation, I appreciated that.

you are late to the party....a certain republican from Texas has ALWATS stood for a truly non interventionist foreign policy, to the dismay of his fellow republicans.
Who? Lyin' Ted the illegal?
nope, Dr Paul
Ah. His platform is certainly way better than the modern GOP's. It'll never catch on there though.
although his son isn't as good as him, he has a more mainstream appeal. but the spark was lit in 2007, and o paraphrase the beautiful and talented Taylor Swift, individual liberty never goes out of style

I agree that's Iran hasn't attacked us, in fact the vast majority all Islamic terrorism in the US, Europe, and Asia has been by Sunnis. They do support terrorists against Israel though.

Sunni Islam needs to be stopped and rejected in the West. A full ban on them needs to go into effect. Iranians and other Shiites should be carefully vetted, but it's probably wisest to just ban them as well.

We should just isolate both factions and let them fight each other to the death.

I agree that's Iran hasn't attacked us, in fact the vast majority all Islamic terrorism in the US, Europe, and Asia has been by Sunnis. They do support terrorists against Israel though.

Sunni Islam needs to be stopped and rejected in the West. A full ban on them needs to go into effect. Iranians and other Shiites should be carefully vetted, but it's probably wisest to just ban them as well.

We should just isolate both factions and let them fight each other to the death.
surely you don't mean a ban on the practice of a religion in the US?

surely you don't mean a ban on the practice of a religion in the US?

If the religion requires the destruction of our constitution and subjugation of anyone not in that religion, yes. It is incompatible with democracy and freedom.

It's funny when liberals are shocked by intellectual honestly.

It's because they sure as fuck don't see it on their side.

I'm shocked to hear it from a shill at a propaganda source. If it convinces some of you to not let Trump go to war, then I'm very happy.

I'm shocked to hear it from a shill at a propaganda source. If it convinces some of you to not let Trump go to war, then I'm very happy.

Yes, you are shocked to hear some truthful reporting instead of ball washing.

Forum List

Back