Tucker Carlson Goes on Epic Rant Against War in Syria

I love the fact that Tucker made certain to point out that even Mattis admitted just a couple of months ago that there was no proof, no evidence that Assad used sarin last year.

Tucker nails it again.

The globalists want perpetual war in the Middle East. They want more refugees to flood Europe in order to destroy it.

We all know radical Sunnis will gladly blow themselves up for their cause. So why wouldn’t they be willing to launch a chemical attack on their own?

Even if Assad launched the attack, why is it our job to police what happens in Syria? Let the fucking Saudis fight Assad if they hate Shiites that much.

Isn’t it amazing how an attack in Syria mobilizes Western countries to go to war, yet terror attacks carried out in Western countries by Sunnis gets the old “oh well, we just have to live with it” shrug?

So we’ll send our troops to die in a war fighting for a bunch of Sunni animals?

Isn’t it amazing how an attack in Syria mobilizes Western countries to go to war, yet terror attacks carried out in Western countries by Sunnis gets the old “oh well, we just have to live with it” shrug?

No, we do it for the Israeli animals.

Yea, I’m sure the Israelis want to replace a moderate Shiite regime with Sunni ISIS terrorists.

Yea, I’m sure the Israelis want to replace a moderate Shiite regime with Sunni ISIS terrorists.
They want to Balkanize Syria. They don't want it to exist as a State.

Forum List

Back