Not open for further replies.

nikolas17

Apr 10, 2018
Prosecutors seek death penalty for mass murderer Nikolas Cruz

where will they lock him. Solitary?
will he get life or death
60fff341-38e3-4bc8-8d5d-c94930c9c7f6.jpg

Death penalty's fine with me.

Have they determined he's not nuts or anything yet?

Anyone that does what he did is nuts. Just not legally insane.

I think they should bring back public hanging.

They’re prepping a spot for him as an NRA spokesman

Idiot. I wasn't aware that he was an NRA member.

He wasn't....the left tried desperately to make him one though

That was sarcasm. :biggrin:

The leftards always screech autistically about the NRA any time some wacko goes off the rails.

But they're never NRA members. Nor are any of those feral animals shooting each other in Chicago, St. Louis, and Baltimore, fine upstanding NRA members.

The leftards always screech autistically about the NRA any time some wacko goes off the rails.

But they're never NRA members. Nor are any of those feral animals shooting each other in Chicago, St. Louis, and Baltimore, fine upstanding NRA members.

The sad thing is they are usually leftists

That is true. Thousands of people shot down in the streets of every large city in this country, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a single conservative who did the shooting.

That is true. Thousands of people shot down in the streets of every large city in this country, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a single conservative who did the shooting.

God help them if it ever came to that

He'll be given life. Although I'd rather he get the needle, he won't. What will happen is he will be placed in protective custody in solitary unless he requests otherwise. It will be a miserable existence and a fitting punishment that he deserves. Then after he has been forgotten and transfered to other prisons, he will be a regular convict and either be made someones bitch or get his own. Perhaps after a few years of his torturous existence he will hang himself.

IDK but i hope he is getting raped right now
i dont think he is. i think he is in solitary confinement and will be for quite a while before he has a chance to go to regular prison and get raped

if I was a leftists, I'd declare that he gets away with time served b/c he looks white, then if he gets the dp, scream it's racism b/c a white guy would have gotten off with life.

thank god I'm not.

FL isn't known for being all that pro dp, so most likely this is a ploy to get the ass to put in a guilty plea and save people from having to look at him again.

hope he turns the plea deal down and gets fed to some gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back