Tucker Carlson: Diversity is Bad -- So How Do We Make America Whiter?

I'm black. You can't explain shit to me white man.

Well then...enjoy your benefits and thank your ancestors for hooking you up.

There were no benefits to be had.

That’s weird...if there were no benefit one would think you’d all head back to your homeland...no?

Your mental defect has you repeating a silly line over and over. Blacks have not benefitted from slavery. Only the dumbest of whites say that.

You’re not making any sense bud...if staying in America is of no benefit to you why wouldn’t you go home to your homeland?
Your ancestors brought you here and despite all your bitching and complaining about oppression and racism you’ve elected to stay for the benefits. Am I missing something here?

A brain, you're missing a brain. My ancestors were bought here by whites. Whites who sold guns to the tribe they favored then they started a war between tribes so they could buy prisoners captured as result of that war.

sure , they carried out the
I just d
Blacks provided the economy of the South
Chinese built the railroads
The Irish built the railroads.
The impact of the Irish on the American railway system

It is documented about the asians and railroads lady.
I just showed you documentation. Your knowledge of history has always been poor. Asians worked on the railway system as did others. The Irish did the heavy lifting UNTIL the mountains. The Chinese were more familiar with blasting materials.

My knowledge of history is far better than yours. The true answer is Irish, Chinese, Scottish and other ethnic groups helped build the railroads. The Irish did not build the railroads alone.
---------------------------- sure they worked for the WHITE GUYS and followed his plans and sweated to manually build the RailRoads IM2. Same for the USA itself , it was built by the White guy , WASP who planned it , made its law , its military , warred and killed the 'indian' using GUNS and Steel . Hey , you guys made the Bricks in some cases and laid a few bricks or laid some Rail and spiked'er all up , shoveled the ballast , peeled some patatas , sangs some songs yada , and yada IM2.

Nope. That's just not how it went.

America was built on a diversity of cultures

Carlesons problem is that those cultures are no longer white

NEGATIVE
America was built by WHITE people. Period.

sorry
the people with the brains !
without the brains you have nothing
how are the Chinese going to build RR without blueprints/etc??
....you can get any dopehead/idiots/dumbasses/blacks/browns/yellows/whites/etc to do the dirty work
..but the whites were the brains

Yes you are.

"Hey guys, there's this awesome thing, you should try it!"

"Why?"

*crickets*
They cannot answer. There is no demonstrable evidence that shows a superiority to diversity, over homogeneous society.
What sort of answer are you looking for you fucking tool ?
I quit reading there. Your reading comprehension has failed you yet again... “I” wasn’t, in this instance, looking for an answer...
They cannot answer. There is no demonstrable evidence that shows a superiority to diversity, over homogeneous society.

Human civilization was built by homogeneous societies. This new "diversity" experiment isn't even a century old and look at how chaotic society is now. People aren'y just gonna give up their cultures, stop noticing what makes them different and merge into some kind of mixed-blood master race. No, society is going to continue to fracture along racial, cultural, religious and even gender divides and resent the others who seem to have "more".

looks like Blacks sold other Blacks to Whites just like the stories that i have heard for the last 70 years or so eh IM2.

I'm black. You can't explain shit to me white man.

That’s weird...if there were no benefit one would think you’d all head back to your homeland...no?

Your mental defect has you repeating a silly line over and over. Blacks have not benefitted from slavery. Only the dumbest of whites say that.

Why are you always so F*CKING literal. The benefit was for future generations to live in America and not Africa. Wow, you are stupid.

Another white person with a severe metal defect. Fortunately there are more whites who do not suffer from psychosis than who do.

looks like Blacks sold other Blacks to Whites just like the stories that i have heard for the last 70 years or so eh IM2.
More whites fell victim to the scourge of the Barbary slave trade; than blacks did to the American slave trade. More blacks fell victim to the Arab slave trade; than did blacks to the American slave trade. Exponentially so. As theirs went on for more than 1000 years. And their treatment under Arab masters was infinitely more barbaric, and cruel. Meanwhile it is only white/Western nations who risked their own sons, to bring it to an end...

Diversity is a terrible idea. It destroys whatever it touches. We used to be the melting pot. Everyone came from all over the world and somehow became Americans. There was no such thing as hyphenation in those days. We had a wonderful American culture that everyone enjoyed even as they added their own cultural flavor. As diversity became more important immigrants were encouraged to reject Americanism and cling only to their own culture and language. That's where it went off the rails and it's been getting worse all the time.

Another mentally deficient nutjob. Whiteness isn't Americanism. Whites like you are rejecting American culture trying to hijack it to mean white culture.

More whites fell victim to the scourge of the Barbary slave trade; than blacks did to the American slave trade. More blacks fell victim to the Arab slave trade; than did blacks to the American slave trade. Exponentially so. As theirs went on for more than 1000 years. And their treatment under Arab masters was infinitely more barbaric and cruel. Meanwhile it is only white/Western nation who risked their own sons, to bring it to an end...

That's a fucking lie. But you're a white supremacist. Grain of salt.

One of the mysteries of the modern age. How come every city with a sizeable population has a Chinatown and how come Chinatowns have never become no go zones?

You try taking your white ass into Chinatown after hours.

"Hey guys, there's this awesome thing, you should try it!"

"Why?"

*crickets*
What sort of answer are you looking for you fucking tool ?
I quit reading there. Your reading comprehension has failed you yet again... “I” wasn’t, in this instance, looking for an answer...

Human civilization was built by homogeneous societies. This new "diversity" experiment isn't even a century old and look at how chaotic society is now. People aren'y just gonna give up their cultures, stop noticing what makes them different and merge into some kind of mixed-blood master race. No, society is going to continue to fracture along racial, cultural, religious and even gender divides and resent the others who seem to have "more".
I have already explained that this bogus theory is a nonsense. It may carry weight at your Klan bowling night but amongst people who can read and write it is laughed at.

Diversity is a terrible idea. It destroys whatever it touches. We used to be the melting pot. Everyone came from all over the world and somehow became Americans. There was no such thing as hyphenation in those days. We had a wonderful American culture that everyone enjoyed even as they added their own cultural flavor. As diversity became more important immigrants were encouraged to reject Americanism and cling only to their own culture and language. That's where it went off the rails and it's been getting worse all the time.

Russia sends us the worst of the worst.
And as bad as they are, they are STILL better than the best democrat.

So you are unamerican.

America was built on a diversity of cultures

Carlesons problem is that those cultures are no longer white

NEGATIVE
America was built by WHITE people. Period.

sorry
the people with the brains !
without the brains you have nothing
how are the Chinese going to build RR without blueprints/etc??
....you can get any dopehead/idiots/dumbasses/blacks/browns/yellows/whites/etc to do the dirty work
..but the whites were the brains
Seriously mate,what you know about Chinese culture could be written inside a matchbox with a crayon. and that supposes you hadnt already eaten all of the crayons.

how many Blacks were needed to buy a Brown Bess Musket and was any Black Powder and musket ball included in the sale IM2 ??

Why are you always so F*CKING literal. The benefit was for future generations to live in America and not Africa. Wow, you are stupid.

Another white person with a severe metal defect. Fortunately there are more whites who do not suffer from psychosis than who do.

LMAO. Now you're a doctor. Dummy.

how many Blacks were needed to buy a Brown Bess Musket and was any Black Powder and musket ball included in the sale IM2 ??

th

I don’t know if it’s because Republicans are 90% white but one thing we can all agree on Republicans drag the country down.

LMAO. Now you're a doctor. Dummy.

Yep, damn sure am.

Forum List

Back