Tucker Carlson: Diversity is Bad -- So How Do We Make America Whiter?

One of the mysteries of the modern age. How come every city with a sizeable population has a Chinatown and how come Chinatowns have never become no go zones?
There was a time they were prostitution and opium dens

Diversity is great for the beneficiaries...Diversity is NEVER, EVER great for Americans.
Our history says otherwise

True...IN THE PAST this nation needed good quality, hard working FIRST WORLD MINDED immigrants.
We got what we needed and we built the greatest nation in the world. Now we’re closed. THE END!

“Once upon a time an amazing family decided they would adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END”

LefTard Logic:
What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they have adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?

If you have to even ask or be shown, you need the bonehead.

Pathetic.

Yes you are.

"Hey guys, there's this awesome thing, you should try it!"

"Why?"

*crickets*
They cannot answer. There is no demonstrable evidence that shows a superiority to diversity, over homogeneous society.
What sort of answer are you looking for you fucking tool ? Diversity isnt a new concept. Pretty much every civilised western country has benefitted from immigration.Show me an homogeneous society that is better than the western europe or north america.
The UK - saxons,vikings,normans,jews,muslims,huguenots,poles,slavs, asians,africans,west indians,spanish ,turks,greeks and irish all moved here,integrated and made the country better.
I am Welsh but a few generations back I have Irish and English bloood.I have a hand condition which apparently shows that I have Viking blood. My wife has a similar background.
You cant seperate indigenous from immigrant here and I suspect that the US is the same.
The only people who have a problem are the low ability underclass who have nothing to offer and feel threatened by anything different. You really need to give up your hate and accept the World as it is or you will never be happy.

Diversity is great for the beneficiaries...Diversity is NEVER, EVER great for Americans.

True...IN THE PAST this nation needed good quality, hard working FIRST WORLD MINDED immigrants.
We got what we needed and we built the greatest nation in the world. Now we’re closed. THE END!

“Once upon a time an amazing family decided they would adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END”

LefTard Logic:
What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they have adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
They were not first world when they came

They were poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free

Conservatives hated them

THE END”

LefTard Logic:
And the only people, whom immigrated en masse; that chose to assimilate into American culture en masse; have been europeans. There’s a reason for that.

THE END”

LefTard Logic:

Conservatives hated them

Did conservatives hate them more than you Liberals loved your slaves?

Pathetic.

Yes you are.

"Why?"

*crickets*
They cannot answer. There is no demonstrable evidence that shows a superiority to diversity, over homogeneous society.
What sort of answer are you looking for you fucking tool ?
I quit reading there. Your reading comprehension has failed you yet again... “I” wasn’t, in this instance, looking for an answer...

"Why?"

*crickets*
I quit reading there. Your reading comprehension has failed you yet again... “I” wasn’t, in this instance, looking for an answer...

THE END”

LefTard Logic:

Conservatives hated them

Tommy Tainant
At what point will you ignorant fools move to the 21st century and consider what Americans need and how America can benefit?

(you’ve been cued...go with the slave labor bullshit and how you love your slaves)

Last edited:

Pathetic.

Yes you are.

"Why?"

*crickets*
What sort of answer are you looking for you fucking tool ? Diversity isnt a new concept. Pretty much every civilised western country has benefitted from immigration.Show me an homogeneous society that is better than the western europe or north america.
The UK - saxons,vikings,normans,jews,muslims,huguenots,poles,slavs, asians,africans,west indians,spanish ,turks,greeks and irish all moved here,integrated and made the country better.
I am Welsh but a few generations back I have Irish and English bloood.I have a hand condition which apparently shows that I have Viking blood. My wife has a similar background.
You cant seperate indigenous from immigrant here and I suspect that the US is the same.
The only people who have a problem are the low ability underclass who have nothing to offer and feel threatened by anything different. You really need to give up your hate and accept the World as it is or you will never be happy.

None of the nations you mentioned can benefit at all from today’s thirdworlders....NONE!

Yes you are.

"Why?"

*crickets*
Very good cut-and-paste Tommy. Well done! Now... can you point out the “question mark” for the rest of the class? No rush... Take your time... We’ll wait...

"Why?"

*crickets*

None of the nations you mentioned can benefit at all from today’s thirdworlders....NONE!
And that was said about every previous wave of immigrants you ignorant shit kicker.

Diversity is a terrible idea. It destroys whatever it touches. We used to be the melting pot. Everyone came from all over the world and somehow became Americans. There was no such thing as hyphenation in those days. We had a wonderful American culture that everyone enjoyed even as they added their own cultural flavor. As diversity became more important immigrants were encouraged to reject Americanism and cling only to their own culture and language. That's where it went off the rails and it's been getting worse all the time.

Russia sends us the worst of the worst.

Can you point out the Russians for us please?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
LA’s Most Wanted
---------------------------------------------- thanks BrokeLoser !!

Yes you are.

"Why?"

*crickets*

And that was said about every previous wave of immigrants you ignorant shit kicker.

Haha...I love it when filthy bastards like you act like Americans shouldn’t decide who they invite. You retarded muthafuckers honestly believe we OWE disgusting wetbacks an opportunity here. Please keep that ignorant shit up...PLEASE!

THE END”

LefTard Logic:

Conservatives hated them

Did conservatives hate them more than you Liberals loved your slaves?

Owning other humans was a conservative value
Abolition was a liberal value

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back