Tucker Carlson: Diversity is Bad -- So How Do We Make America Whiter?

and has been Great as my Grandparents , Parents , Bothers and Sisters and myself have done very well in the USA . I fear though that younger people [you guys] are going to feck it all up for yourselves though IM2 .

Nobody has benefited from slavery more than Blacks....PERIOD!
Please ask me to explain how...PLEASE!

I'm black. You can't explain shit to me white man.

Well then...enjoy your benefits and thank your ancestors for hooking you up.

There were no benefits to be had.

That’s weird...if there were no benefit one would think you’d all head back to your homeland...no?

Your mental defect has you repeating a silly line over and over. Blacks have not benefitted from slavery. Only the dumbest of whites say that.

Why are you always so F*CKING literal. The benefit was for future generations to live in America and not Africa. Wow, you are stupid.

Diversity is a terrible idea. It destroys whatever it touches. We used to be the melting pot. Everyone came from all over the world and somehow became Americans. There was no such thing as hyphenation in those days. We had a wonderful American culture that everyone enjoyed even as they added their own cultural flavor. As diversity became more important immigrants were encouraged to reject Americanism and cling only to their own culture and language. That's where it went off the rails and it's been getting worse all the time.

America has always resisted diversity

First the Catholics, then the Jews, now the Muslims
The Irish, the Italians, the Poles
Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese
Puerto Rican’s, Mexicans
And as always....the blacks

Diversity is a terrible idea. It destroys whatever it touches. We used to be the melting pot. Everyone came from all over the world and somehow became Americans. There was no such thing as hyphenation in those days. We had a wonderful American culture that everyone enjoyed even as they added their own cultural flavor. As diversity became more important immigrants were encouraged to reject Americanism and cling only to their own culture and language. That's where it went off the rails and it's been getting worse all the time.

Russia sends us the worst of the worst.

I'm black. You can't explain shit to me white man.

That’s weird...if there were no benefit one would think you’d all head back to your homeland...no?

Your mental defect has you repeating a silly line over and over. Blacks have not benefitted from slavery. Only the dumbest of whites say that.

You’re not making any sense bud...if staying in America is of no benefit to you why wouldn’t you go home to your homeland?
Your ancestors brought you here and despite all your bitching and complaining about oppression and racism you’ve elected to stay for the benefits. Am I missing something here?

This is his homeland. He was born here, he is a citizen.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And as bad as they are, they are STILL better than the best democrat.

America has always resisted diversity

First the Catholics, then the Jews, now the Muslims
The Irish, the Italians, the Poles
Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese
Puerto Rican’s, Mexicans
And as always....the blacks
And after 50+ years which groups are still serving your breakfast at IHOP?

One of the mysteries of the modern age. How come every city with a sizeable population has a Chinatown and how come Chinatowns have never become no go zones?

No they are mainly crooks and money launderers, and only the GOP are equal to them.

Can you point out the Russians for us please?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
LA’s Most Wanted

LA’s Most Wanted

The ones Trump hangs with , you know the Russian Jews. Mafia Russians types.

You’re not making any sense bud...if staying in America is of no benefit to you why wouldn’t you go home to your homeland?
Your ancestors brought you here and despite all your bitching and complaining about oppression and racism you’ve elected to stay for the benefits. Am I missing something here?

This is his homeland. He was born here, he is a citizen.

Right...follow along though....by his account he’s not “benefiting” by being in America, the place his ancestors were brought and he was conceived.

No they are mainly crooks and money launderers, and only the GOP are equal to them.
They could be murderers, assassins, and human traffickers and STILL be more worthwhile human beings than a high level democrat official. I am pleased that so many are spetznaz. But, the Russian mafia is also preferable.

LA’s Most Wanted

The ones Trump hangs with , you know the Russian Jews. Mafia Russians types.

You say that but I can’t find them in our prisons, on the taxpayer tit, raping and murdering good Americans. Point them out to us please, and point out how they’re fucking good Americans over like wetbacks do. Thanks in advance.

They could be murderers, assassins, and human traffickers and STILL be more worthwhile human beings than a high level democrat official. I am pleased that so many are spetznaz. But, the Russian mafia is also preferable.

I'm sure you would prefer crooks and murderers and mafia types, after all you voted for the Don. The GOP has lost all morality.

They sent us Trump

Diversity does suck. In fact it is destroying this country. It creates poverty, crime and welfare demographics.

Forum List

Back