Tucker Carlson claims man suing him for assault called his daughter whore, c**t

Nope. And the crowd didn't scream and threaten outside on the street, either, according to the police report. They spray painted an Antifa symbol on the driveway, and they got written up for that.

Well, no, I did post one video I found, they were outside his place chanting we know where you live. So, that was legit. I didn't even know those antifa had a symbol. I hope they were written up very sternly. That'll learn em nice and good.

Nope. And the crowd didn't scream and threaten outside on the street, either, according to the police report. They spray painted an Antifa symbol on the driveway, and they got written up for that.

Well, no, I did post one video I found, they were outside his place chanting we know where you live. So, that was legit. I didn't even know those antifa had a symbol. I hope they were written up very sternly. That'll learn em nice and good.

Those people are a menace. To show up at someone's home and protest in front it!? Get a life.

I think that was the anarchy symbol.

I hope they have to scrub the paint off the driveway themselves. That's wrong.

There must of have been a quote Snafu b/c that isn't my post.

Tucker Carlson's experience (as well as Press Secretary Sarah Sanders) should make people aware that there are creepy angry and perhaps violent cowards on the left out there who stalk and target little girls and women who are alone and vulnerable even in their own homes. Too bad the mainstream media takes the side of violence and intimidation.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again -

You CANNOT act nicer than your enemies and expect to win a War. Conservatives need to start fighting fire with napalm. Carry your weapons. Be ready and willing to use them.

Run up the solid red flag beneath the Stars and Stripes in your yard - No Quarter expected and No Qusrter will be given.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again -

You CANNOT act nicer than your enemies and expect to win a War. Conservatives need to start fighting fire with napalm. Carry your weapons. Be ready and willing to use them.

Run up the solid red flag beneath the Stars and Stripes in your yard - No Quarter expected and No Qusrter will be given.

5abd2d40-e8e8-49bb-8d22-b92fe0d4e000.gif

I wonder if it's the same guy who cracked his front door (which never happened, according to the police report).
I can believe he's involved in plenty of lawsuits though, he's such a prick.

Oh, they said there was no cracked door?
This is what we have to look forward to for the next two years, and as she often does, old lady tries to ignore the fact or twist them to fit her narrative.

Protesters Mob Outside Tucker Carlson's House, Call Him "Racist Scumbag"

Fox News host Tucker Carlson says he did not assault a man suing him, but claims he nearly did after the man called his 19-year-old daughter a “whore” and a “****.”

Tucker Carlson Claims Man Suing Him for Assault Called his Daughter ‘Whore,’ ‘C**t’
---------------------------------------------------

A normal man acting as he should when a loved one is so ignorantly abusive against innocent people and a kid at that. What a sick douche bag.
The prick was kicked out of the country club he was in...they revoked his membership for doing what he did.

I hope they have to scrub the paint off the driveway themselves. That's wrong.
Why?

I wonder if it's the same guy who cracked his front door (which never happened, according to the police report).

There was no mention of a cracked door in the police report.

Well thank God the door was OK. Harassment and attempted assault on a family at their house is justified now.

Imagine how much of a pussy you have to be to get roughed up by Tucker fucking Carlson. :lol:

I read the guy was a homosexual.....IDK but that may explain it.

By the way...call one of ours a whore or c**t? It's on

There was no mention of a cracked door in the police report.

Well thank God the door was OK. Harassment and attempted assault on a family at their house is justified now.

Do Democrats not go out to restaurants? Or, are they counting on Republicans being better behaved?

Forum List

Back