Tucker Carlson claims man suing him for assault called his daughter whore, c**t

Fox News host Tucker Carlson says he did not assault a man suing him, but claims he nearly did after the man called his 19-year-old daughter a “whore” and a “****.”

Tucker Carlson Claims Man Suing Him for Assault Called his Daughter ‘Whore,’ ‘C**t’
---------------------------------------------------

A normal man acting as he should when a loved one is so ignorantly abusive against innocent people and a kid at that. What a sick douche bag.

The dumb liberal fanatics are getting more and more violent.
CNN, MSNBC, Steve Colbert, Seth Myers, NBC News, CBS News, ABC News, NYT, WaPo....etc keep fueling the dangerous left wing bigot hate.

Well, is she a whore and a c**t?

You've really become disgusting, Bulldog. Take a step back and ask yourself if this is the person that you really want to be!

Really? Take a peak at the vile crap coming from right wingers here, and then try to tell me I'm the one that's disgusting. The difference is they have done it so long till you don't even notice it any more.

Really? So when you on the left were pushing that whole "war on women" narrative two years ago and in the election before that...accusing conservatives of being woman haters...did that only apply to liberal women? Since it's apparent that you have no qualms about waging war on conservative women...even one who is only 18...I find it rather telling how YOU treat women!

We both know all the vile stuff that has been said. You're far ahead on that front.

I'm ahead? I'm not the one who just accused an 18 girl of being a whore and a c**t...that would be you! I may not like the political positions of some female liberals but you've never seen me on here using that kind of vile language to describe them. You on the other hand used that kind of language towards someone who hasn't even TAKEN a political position! Tucker Carlson's daughter hasn't done anything wrong. There is absolutely no reason in the world for someone to call her those vile things in a public place. There is even less of a reason for you to excuse it here by doubling down on the statement! You should be ashamed of yourself!

I didn't call her that. I just asked the question because people have a right to know. Isn't that the way fox phrases it every time they come up with a new crazy accusation?

^^^ Only a person who was actually there would know how bad it truly was or how bad it truly wasn't. Is there something that you would like to share with us? Were you one of the people who came to his door?

God bless you and Tucker and his family always!!!

Holly

Yet claims of a screaming mob trying to break down his door have been bandied about. Carlson told a histrionic lie about what happened just like he does regularly on his show.
There were about a dozen protesters, two using canes. They did not block his street. They did not threaten pipe bombs. They were there approximately 10 minutes. Tucker's door was not damaged.
If Tucker had just told the truth from the get go, people could be focusing on the real issue here, which is that Antifa ought to keep their nose out of people's personal lives, along with any other self righteous protesters who harass the right at restaurants, on the streets, etc. It's wrong. And it just gives Tucker more to whine about.

They didn't threaten the use of a pipe bomb? It's plainly audible on the tape of the protest, Old Lady! Why are you choosing to lie about it now?

One person said something that night have sounded similar to the word pipe. That is hardly something you can credit "they" for.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson says he did not assault a man suing him, but claims he nearly did after the man called his 19-year-old daughter a “whore” and a “****.”

Tucker Carlson Claims Man Suing Him for Assault Called his Daughter ‘Whore,’ ‘C**t’
---------------------------------------------------

A normal man acting as he should when a loved one is so ignorantly abusive against innocent people and a kid at that. What a sick douche bag.
Is this the same Tucker Carlson who claimed that protestors cracked his front door?

^^^ Only a person who was actually there would know how bad it truly was or how bad it truly wasn't. Is there something that you would like to share with us? Were you one of the people who came to his door?

Holly

Yet claims of a screaming mob trying to break down his door have been bandied about. Carlson told a histrionic lie about what happened just like he does regularly on his show.
There were about a dozen protesters, two using canes. They did not block his street. They did not threaten pipe bombs. They were there approximately 10 minutes. Tucker's door was not damaged.
If Tucker had just told the truth from the get go, people could be focusing on the real issue here, which is that Antifa ought to keep their nose out of people's personal lives, along with any other self righteous protesters who harass the right at restaurants, on the streets, etc. It's wrong. And it just gives Tucker more to whine about.

They didn't threaten the use of a pipe bomb? It's plainly audible on the tape of the protest, Old Lady! Why are you choosing to lie about it now?

One person said something that night have sounded similar to the word pipe. That is hardly something you can credit "they" for.

God, are you pathetic! It's plainly audible on the tape that I heard. The person speaking said pipe bomb! Not something that might have sounded similar to the word pipe! He said pipe and he said bomb. Your attempts to excuse what took place outside of Carlson's house are in some ways even more disturbing than the moron who made that statement in the first place! One could make the case that perhaps he was just swept up in the moment and uttered something he really didn't mean! It happens. What's disturbing though is that you won't even admit that he said what he quite obviously DID say which tells me that you're more than willing to lie about what happened if it suits your purposes!

Holly

God, are you pathetic! It's plainly audible on the tape that I heard. The person speaking said pipe bomb! Not something that might have sounded similar to the word pipe! He said pipe and he said bomb. Your attempts to excuse what took place outside of Carlson's house are in some ways even more disturbing than the moron who made that statement in the first place! One could make the case that perhaps he was just swept up in the moment and uttered something he really didn't mean! It happens. What's disturbing though is that you won't even admit that he said what he quite obviously DID say which tells me that you're more than willing to lie about what happened if it suits your purposes!

One person said something one time. That's not the same as a crowd chanting is it?

Forum List

Back