Tucker Carlson claims man suing him for assault called his daughter whore, c**t

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News host Tucker Carlson says he did not assault a man suing him, but claims he nearly did after the man called his 19-year-old daughter a “whore” and a “****.”

Tucker Carlson Claims Man Suing Him for Assault Called his Daughter ‘Whore,’ ‘C**t’
---------------------------------------------------

A normal man acting as he should when a loved one is so ignorantly abusive against innocent people and a kid at that. What a sick douche bag.

If anyone ever called my daughter that, I would make sure he never sees the light of day.
If that guy called my daughter a bitch, that is one thing.
If I was Tucker, I would counter sue that douchebag!

the man called Tucker's daughter a whore & a ****.

Tucker's son threw wine on the man. :206:

Tucker wanted to beat the guy with a chair. :206:

What a fvcking riot.

I give Tucker a lot of credit for restraint. I think FOX should spring for 24/7 security for him and his family. Or at least have Chuck Norris as a house guest for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox News host Tucker Carlson says he did not assault a man suing him, but claims he nearly did after the man called his 19-year-old daughter a “whore” and a “****.”

Tucker Carlson Claims Man Suing Him for Assault Called his Daughter ‘Whore,’ ‘C**t’
---------------------------------------------------

A normal man acting as he should when a loved one is so ignorantly abusive against innocent people and a kid at that. What a sick douche bag.
I wonder if it's the same guy who cracked his front door (which never happened, according to the police report).
I can believe he's involved in plenty of lawsuits though, he's such a prick.

I give Tucker a lot of credit for restraint. I think FOX should spring for 24/7 security for him and his family. Or at least have Chuck Norris as a house guest for a couple weeks.

I imagine Tucker is pulling in a minimum $15 million per year; he should be able to afford security for himself & his family when he isn't on Fox News property.

I imagine Tucker is pulling in a minimum $15 million per year; he should be able to afford security for himself & his family when he isn't on Fox News property.

I know I wouldn’t trust my temper, when it comes to family. Difference in opinions is one thing. I’m sure it’s a write off also.

If Chuck Norris stayed there, wouldn't they have to make sure the doors were wide enough for his wheel chair and oxygen bottle? They would probably need to make room for his nurse too.

If Chuck Norris stayed there, wouldn't they have to make sure the doors were wide enough for his wheel chair and oxygen bottle? They would probably need to make room for his nurse too.

Not quite yet. Of course it might make for a good reality show.

Chuck Norris - Wikipedia

I wonder if it's the same guy who cracked his front door (which never happened, according to the police report).

Oh, they said there was no cracked door?

Imagine how much of a pussy you have to be to get roughed up by Tucker fucking Carlson. :lol:

the man called Tucker's daughter a whore & a ****.

Tucker's son threw wine on the man. :206:

Tucker wanted to beat the guy with a chair. :206:

What a fvcking riot.
They should have called the man a Poopy Head.

Oh, they said there was no cracked door?
Nope. And the crowd didn't scream and threaten outside on the street, either, according to the police report. They spray painted an Antifa symbol on the driveway, and they got written up for that.

Forum List

Back