Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage

Dims haven’t stopped attacking him. Tucker just pointed out that it’s because he tells the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why Republicans attacked Obama for eight years? Because he was telling the truth?

You’re not smart.

That, and the fact that he did nothing. If you were a judge, you get a fake ass beer summit. The rest get free welfare phones. Great for texting about drug deals.

Reagan started the free phones thing. Christ, you’re stupid.

One needs credit the sheer audacity of a populace having lived through Hope and Change to buy into MAGA

We never learn here.....

~S~
MAGA is pushback and blowback to Hopey-changey.....From where I see it, Trump was the only republican whom GOP primary voters believed was actually going to do something about it for a change....Republicans are used to being lied to, might as well go with one who actually has a spine.

Here we go again. The Fox is back in the hen's house. slowly picking off one by one.

Massive Dust Towers on Mars Reach Heights of 50 Miles

Tucker is one of the few honest brokers left in all of media.

Trump is a massive bullshit artist and the media is tremendously unfair to him....Both things can be true.

You just prove my point. When an hardcore Leftist like you. Defend someone honor on the Right. Unless you know that the person on the Right isn't whom he says he is.
Watch, that there are going to be some more attacks on Pres.Trump by them.

Dims haven’t stopped attacking him. Tucker just pointed out that it’s because he tells the truth.

Is that why Republicans attacked Obama for eight years? Because he was telling the truth?

You’re not smart.

That, and the fact that he did nothing. If you were a judge, you get a fake ass beer summit. The rest get free welfare phones. Great for texting about drug deals.

Reagan started the free phones thing. Christ, you’re stupid.

That’s why they are known as Obama phones. Nice picture you have there. If you’re a fan of AOC, that says it all. Talk about people doing nothing, having no plans, and ruining the world. I’m sure you are a fan of Adam shitt, and Nancy also. When you move out of your parents house, you may not want to support bums with your tax money.

Here we go again. The Fox is back in the hen's house. slowly picking off one by one.

Trump is a massive bullshit artist and the media is tremendously unfair to him....Both things can be true.

They’re unfair to him because they point out that he’s a massive bullshit artist.

The point he makes it that all politicians are bullshit artists. He’s just revealing their secrets. He doesn’t need a lifetime job, changing opinions to chase the money.

Which is a tasty Doublethink since right before that he referred to Rump as a full blown BS artist.

Thing is, when you're lacking in integrity enough to lie about something as inconsequential as where your father was born, you have zero credibility on anything. That's a dead giveaway that he's just making it up as he goes along, with blatant disregard for the simple niceties of "facts" and "reality". And that's literally insane.

Which is a tasty Doublethink since right before that he referred to Rump as a full blown BS artist.

Thing is, when you're lacking in integrity enough to lie about something as inconsequential as where your father was born, you have zero credibility on anything. That's a dead giveaway that he's just making it up as he goes along, with blatant disregard for the simple niceties of "facts" and "reality". And that's literally insane.

Lacking in integrity? You just described all the dim candidates, as well as that POS Adam, and Nancy. All the garage that wants to overthrow the government. I never cared for oboe, but I wasn’t out protesting and cursing him. I just ignored that poser, and waited to exercise my right to vote. None of you idiots have a plan to do anything but cause trouble.

Lacking in integrity? You just described all the dim candidates, as well as that POS Adam, and Nancy. All the garage that wants to overthrow the government. I never cared for oboe, but I wasn’t out protesting and cursing him. I just ignored that poser, and waited to exercise my right to vote. None of you idiots have a plan to do anything but cause trouble.

Ummmmmmmmmm no Sparkles, we're talking about Rump here, not "all the dim candidates". It's the TOPIC.
But you had to shift to something else because you can't face the point I guess.

Pogo's Law strikes again.

Ummmmmmmmmm no Sparkles, we're talking about Rump here, not "all the dim candidates". It's the TOPIC.
But you had to shift to something else because you can't face the point I guess.

Bullshit. We are not talking about anything. You, and the rest of your crybaby friends are disgruntled. Your life hasn’t been the same since 2016 when your ass was handed to you, cupcake [emoji3164].

You just prove my point. When an hardcore Leftist like you. Defend someone honor on the Right. Unless you know that the person on the Right isn't whom he says he is.

I'm not any kind of leftist, let alone a hard core one......Grow the fuck up.

Bullshit. We are not talking about anything. You, and the rest of your crybaby friends are disgruntled. Your life hasn’t been the same since 2016 when your ass was handed to you, cupcake [emoji3164].

You're a lying wanker and the proof is right there in the quote nest, Gummo. YOU posted "Tucker just pointed out that it’s because he tells the truth", which *IS* the topic, then I chimed in on the pronoun "he" which refers to Rump. YOU then tried to shift the topic elsewhere because your snowflaked little hiny couldn't deal with what I wrote, WIMP.

Such are the wages of drooling hero-worship. But that was your choice, so own it.

You're a lying wanker and the proof is right there in the quote nest, Gummo. YOU posted "Tucker just pointed out that it’s because he tells the truth", which *IS* the topic, then I chimed in on the pronoun "he" which refers to Rump. YOU then tried to shift the topic elsewhere because your snowflaked little hiny couldn't deal with what I wrote, WIMP.

Such are the wages of drooling hero-worship. But that was your choice, so own it.

Here you go bitch.....

[emoji441]

I'm not any kind of leftist, let alone a hard core one......Grow the fuck up.

I can't believe that fool thought you were a Leftist. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a MAROON"!

Here you go bitch.....

[emoji441]

Don't know, or care, who the fuck that is and I sure as fuck ain't burning my time on it. What I do know is that you're a sniveling wimp who runs away from points he can't handle. :gay:

This thread is... weird. Tucker Carlson points out that the left hates it when Trump tells the truth... and... what?

That's it. So what's new?

But Tucker slipped in saying that Pres.Trump did lied about the crowd sizes. But he didn't lied. He probably made a mistake, because at the time, he didn't trusted none of them.
He didn’t trust his own eyes? There were plenty of photos.

Yes, he lied. And he hasn’t stopped lying.

Forum List

Back