TUCKER CARLSON and putin ARE losing THE WAR IN UKRAINE

who goes down first ?

• Tucker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pootler

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
"Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Moscow ? I'm serious. Why shouldn't I root for Moscow ? Which by the way, I am."

~Tucker Carlson (November 2019)

His father thug is a lobbyist for Orban, knowing that Hungary seeks to profit from Ukrainian defeat it all makes sense.

one for sure, Tucker is full of pootin's dirty money. Now it is obvious. and Tucker pootler both are doomed !!

qestion who goes down first ? Tucker or pootler ?

View attachment 697074

His comments were made in November 2019, well before the massive invasion of Ukraine by Russia which began on February 24th, 2022.

I think most people's opinion of Russia has dramatically worsened since then, so your post seems way out of context to me.

As Tucker Carlson's second biggest fan, I would say that his opinion is that the US should have stayed out of the conflict, and should stay out of it. Let the Europeans handle it, and don't get the US involved in a war we don't need to be dragged into while we have enough domestic problems which need to be addressed.

Even if one does not agree with this stance, it certainly has some merit.

Regards,
Jim

Someone should tell pootler
🐖
that there's nothing wrong with retreating. Peter
oops
the sodomite did it too at Azov. Might help
🤷‍♂

Hey Litwin?
How many mass graves in the Donbas are a result of your Neo-Nazi pukes?

After all, your so-called Democratic gov't made it illegal for Donbas citizens to speak Russian!

Your not fooling anybody but the lame Congressional members of the U.S. Gov't, INC. and their MIC overlords.

1. America doesn't care about being a superpower. America cares about commerce.

2. BRICS is an old concept. Brazil & Russia aren't competitive anymore.

3. Tucker may be intelligent, but he uses his intelligence to take advantage of the idiots that watch his show.

4. There is no threat to Russia. Nobody wants to invade Russia. Putin has played off of Russian pride and paranoia to get support for his annexation of Ukraine.

5. Russia does not have the means to 'stop' the U.S. or to force NATO to disband.

6. Russia's attempt to invade Ukraine has been a colossal failure. Not only have they failed to take significant territory in Ukraine, but NATO is more unified and larger than ever.

7. Russia is not a superpower - or even close. It has an economy the size of Italy's. It's military isn't as powerful as France. The only thing that Russia has is nuclear missiles (like France, the U.K., India, Pakistan, China, N. Korea and the U.S). Nukes do not make a country a superpower. If they use them they will be destroyed.
Fabulous wealth in resources and a huge nuclear arsenal make Russia a world power that has hampered US military aggression throughout the world.

I would suggest that China and Russia combined will represent the same threat to the US that stole it's victory over communism in Vietnam.

Fabulous wealth in resources and a huge nuclear arsenal make Russia a world power that has hampered US military aggression throughout the world.

I would suggest that China and Russia combined will represent the same threat to the US that stole it's victory over communism in Vietnam.

As of yet Russia has not turned it's natural resources into fabulous wealth - except for a few 'oligarchs'.

Russia may have a huge nuclear arsenal, but that doesn't mean anything. If they try to use those nukes they will be annihilated. In a world of 'Mutual Assured Destruction', nukes are useless.

Russia & China never presented any threat to the U.S. beyond nukes. The U.S> had the capability to win the Vietnam war anytime we wanted. It was corruption in the U.S. Government & military industrial complex that prevented us from winning. The fascists that ran the U.S> government at that time couldn't have care less about Vietnam (nor had they cared about Korea). Those two wars were intentionally drawn out as long as possible in order to create legions of anti-communist working class Americans.

The only reason why the myth that Russia (or the USSR) was ever a superpower was so that the American Military complex has an excuse to milk hundreds of billions of dollars from the U.S. tax payers every year.

Russia has always been the enemy that we love to have!

Tucker can be an idiot at times. Most of the time he's okay.

Even Hannity can be an idiot on occasion.

The alternative is "fake news" CNN, MSDNC, and the other democrat shill networks.
You hate facts....huh? You must be MAGA?

As of yet Russia has not turned it's natural resources into fabulous wealth - except for a few 'oligarchs'.

Russia may have a huge nuclear arsenal, but that doesn't mean anything. If they try to use those nukes they will be annihilated. In a world of 'Mutual Assured Destruction', nukes are useless.

Russia & China never presented any threat to the U.S. beyond nukes. The U.S> had the capability to win the Vietnam war anytime we wanted. It was corruption in the U.S. Government & military industrial complex that prevented us from winning. The fascists that ran the U.S> government at that time couldn't have care less about Vietnam (nor had they cared about Korea). Those two wars were intentionally drawn out as long as possible in order to create legions of anti-communist working class Americans.

The only reason why the myth that Russia (or the USSR) was ever a superpower was so that the American Military complex has an excuse to milk hundreds of billions of dollars from the U.S. tax payers every year.

Russia has always been the enemy that we love to have!
I hear your opinions and disagree, as my blanket answer. I'll respond to any one assertion if you choose to pursue one only.

If we didnt give Ukraine $100B, the war would be over
If you are talking about the military aid to Ukraine since the invasion, the number is just over $10 billion of the 40 billion Congress authorized with bipartisan support, but if you're including the military aid Trump provided the figure would be somewhat higher.

Since the Russian invasion the aid provided by the US and Europeans has been critical to the Ukrainians' efforts to fight off the Russian invaders, but the amount given would seem paltry if not for the almost incomprehensible incompetence displayed by both the political and military leadership of Russia and the extraordinary commitment of the Ukrainian people to their fight for freedom and their surprising brilliance and bravery in fighting against the massively better armed but tactically stupid Russian forces and the clueless Russian political leadership.

Once again, the first and constant casualty of war is the truth.
Western media has no corner on this.
For example, CNN reported earlier today about numerous Russians fleeing into Finland. The viewer saw all of 3 cars lined up at the border to leave Russia.
Muppets are a gullible sort.....:abgg2q.jpg:

Carlson attracts a tremendous audience- apparently including you- and that's why he remains employed at Fox.
It must be be remembered that Tucky is a media entertainer, not a responsible journalist.

To defend Carlson, however, Fox News had to make a damning claim. The host with the highest-rated show on cable news cannot be trusted, his own network said.
Federal Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil found:
This "general tenor" of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not "stating actual facts" about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in "exaggeration" and "non-literal commentary." . . . Fox persuasively argues . . . that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer "arrive

The Fox entertainer is notorious for putting poo poo in Trump's noggin:

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 11.23.32 AM.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back