Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pootler

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Moscow ? I'm serious. Why shouldn't I root for Moscow ? Which by the way, I am."

~Tucker Carlson (November 2019)

His father thug is a lobbyist for Orban, knowing that Hungary seeks to profit from Ukrainian defeat it all makes sense.

one for sure, Tucker is full of pootin's dirty money. Now it is obvious. and Tucker pootler both are doomed !!

qestion who goes down first ? Tucker or pootler ?

1663355333873.png

Tucker Carlson's success has nothing to do with who wins the war between Russia and Ukraine.

Carlson attracts a tremendous audience- apparently including you- and that's why he remains employed at Fox.

Getting people who don't like him to tune in is just as important as getting those who like him.

lol, Tucker is a closet libertarian so he ruffles everyones feathers every once in awhile, mine too.

I don't believe he is a Putin Stooge who is rooting for Russia, he just sees problems at home and raises questions about priorities. Clearly based on his ratings he isn't alone in asking such questions.

"Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Moscow ? I'm serious. Why shouldn't I root for Moscow ? Which by the way, I am."

His father thug is a lobbyist for Orban, knowing that Hungary seeks to profit from Ukrainian defeat it all makes sense.

one for sure, Tucker is full of pootin's dirty money. Now it is obvious. and Tucker pootler both are doomed !!

View attachment 697074

The Western World is doomed. A sovereign nation as the United States is supposed to be under control of the globalist oligarchs and their traitors that serve as our politicians.

lol, Tucker is a closet libertarian so he ruffles everyones feathers every once in awhile, mine too.

I don't believe he is a Putin Stooge who is rooting for Russia, he just sees problems at home and raises questions about priorities. Clearly based on his ratings he isn't alone in asking such questions.
As crazy and irrarional as Tucker can get, he's still understanding that he has to be antiwar first, over the importance of his money making agenda

But the real problem is, to be antiwar is to appear to be supportive of Russia and that is absolutely not permissable on Fox News.

So he can only hint, and he hints a little too clearly that he understands that the war is perilously close to becoming nuclear!

Tucker is two people. He's the showman and he's quite intelligent at alternative times.

I don't believe he is a Putin Stooge who is rooting for Russia,

1663356925386.png

Tucker can be an idiot at times. Most of the time he's okay.

Even Hannity can be an idiot on occasion.

The alternative is "fake news" CNN, MSDNC, and the other democrat shill networks.

utinView attachment 697074

Putin remains consistent with Russia's plan.
It's been consistently the same plan even back to before 2014.

Billions of dollars spent on Ukraine and now the Biden administration wants to put US servicemen and women on food stamps. Billions for Ukraine and food stamps for our soldiers.

Billions of dollars spent on Ukraine
ps
the reality : “A people who does not want to feed their (Ukrainian Army is our army today ) army will feed someone else's”

Billions of dollars spent on Ukraine and now the Biden administration wants to put US servicemen and women on food stamps. Billions for Ukraine and food stamps for our soldiers.
America's eventual defeat of Russia is absolutely critical to America's future as the sole world superpower.

The combined BRICS threat is too potent otherwise. America's military needs to make it's contribution by accepting food stamps too.

It doesn't require any great deal of intelligence on Tucker's part to be able to understand that.

And he also understands that it's fraught with risks, because Russia also understands that their future is at stake too.

The Russian people know very well that their country has the means to stop US aggression!

America's eventual defeat of Russia
Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

America's eventual defeat of Russia is absolutely critical to America's future as the sole world superpower.

The combined BRICS threat is too potent otherwise. America's military needs to make it's contribution by accepting food stamps too.

It doesn't require any great deal of intelligence on Tucker's part to be able to understand that.

And he also understands that it's fraught with risks, because Russia also understands that their future is at stake too.

The Russian people know very well that their country has the means to stop US aggression!

1. America doesn't care about being a superpower. America cares about commerce.

2. BRICS is an old concept. Brazil & Russia aren't competitive anymore.

3. Tucker may be intelligent, but he uses his intelligence to take advantage of the idiots that watch his show.

4. There is no threat to Russia. Nobody wants to invade Russia. Putin has played off of Russian pride and paranoia to get support for his annexation of Ukraine.

5. Russia does not have the means to 'stop' the U.S. or to force NATO to disband.

6. Russia's attempt to invade Ukraine has been a colossal failure. Not only have they failed to take significant territory in Ukraine, but NATO is more unified and larger than ever.

7. Russia is not a superpower - or even close. It has an economy the size of Italy's. It's military isn't as powerful as France. The only thing that Russia has is nuclear missiles (like France, the U.K., India, Pakistan, China, N. Korea and the U.S). Nukes do not make a country a superpower. If they use them they will be destroyed.

Forum List

Back