Tucker Carelson, "If Trump loses its a new America"

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
And the Republican party is dead. Isnt the republican party already dead? I mean, sure Trump is kissing McConnel and Ryans ass but still, with trumps nomination I see that as a nail in the coffen of the republican party and thats a good thing as far as in concerned. I figure the Democrat party is having the same issues, they just pushed it off for a bit. Are political parties both republican and democrat evolving ?

And the Republican party is dead. Isnt the republican party already dead? I mean, sure Trump is kissing McConnel and Ryans ass but still, with trumps nomination I see that as a nail in the coffen of the republican party and thats a good thing as far as in concerned. I figure the Democrat party is having the same issues, they just pushed it off for a bit. Are political parties both republican and democrat evolving ?
The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It's almost like you prefer being demonstrably wrong to fulfill some deep seated psychological need.

I do agree with Tucker though, we will never unfuck America if that witch gets back into the White House.

Maybe the GOP is dead.

But it survived Nixon.

So the current issues should not be a major problem compared to Trick Dick the Crook.

I have always been amazed at how the red states seem such economic failures, especially when run by a republican majority. When ideology manages your vote, consequences are irrelevant it seems. Does anyone remember 2008 I wonder. But one has to give republicans credit through gerrymandering etc they win but then fail their constituency. Odd huh.

'Prosperity Is Blue'

"How can conservative commentators claim that red states dominate? A tactic favored by Mr. Trump’s economic adviser Stephen Moore is to rely on measures goosed by population expansion, like job growth or a state economy’s size.

That’s like portraying India as a beacon of prosperity because it has one of the biggest economies in the world and creates millions of jobs annually. Economic performance is measured in the lives of individuals, not aggregates."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/opinion/campaign-stops/the-path-to-prosperity-is-blue.html

The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It

Hold all those offices......And nothing ever gets done. Still got Obama care, still got abortions, still have everything republicans said they would get rid of. And didn't.

Don't you get tired of being lied to like the chump you are. Or do you get what you deserve?

Democrat party does not have "same issues", they elected Hillary right on schedule.

Republican party is so lost-and-fearing they elected an imposter buffoon with narrow anything-goes-self-marketing skills that is neither Republican nor Conservative. Republicans have elected to self-reject.

Last edited:
The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It's almost like you prefer being demonstrably wrong to fulfill some deep seated psychological need.

I do agree with Tucker though, we will never unfuck America if that witch gets back into the White House.

They roll this shit out about once a week

The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It

Hold all those offices......And nothing ever gets done. Still got Obama care, still got abortions, still have everything republicans said they would get rid of. And didn't.

Don't you get tired of being lied to like the chump you are. Or do you get what you deserve?

Well seeing GOP does not have the power to override the President Veto tell you they can't get their agenda signed into law...

They lack the votes to override a veto and no Democrat is suicidal with their damn political career to side with the GOP...

Now if the GOP had the votes to override a veto and still did nothing then you might have a great argument!

I have always been amazed at how the red states seem such economic failures, especially when run by a republican majority. When ideology manages your vote, consequences are irrelevant it seems. Does anyone remember 2008 I wonder. But one has to give republicans credit through gerrymandering etc they win but then fail their constituency. Odd huh.

'Prosperity Is Blue'

"How can conservative commentators claim that red states dominate? A tactic favored by Mr. Trump’s economic adviser Stephen Moore is to rely on measures goosed by population expansion, like job growth or a state economy’s size.

That’s like portraying India as a beacon of prosperity because it has one of the biggest economies in the world and creates millions of jobs annually. Economic performance is measured in the lives of individuals, not aggregates."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/opinion/campaign-stops/the-path-to-prosperity-is-blue.html
The NYT? Is that a joke? Democrat states and cities are deeply in the red. You red/blue state analysis is stupid.

If Trump LOSES, it's a new America? That makes no sense at all. Hillary represents the same identity-politics driven positions as Obama whereas Trump is such a loose cannon that just about anything might happen.

"If Trump loses its a new America"

Wishful thinking. If Trump loses, it's war. Literally.

Not a threat, just an observation of history and human behavior. For all things there is a breaking point.

Neither party is worth a damn. Both parties have had a hand in the collapse of America. Both parties are corrupt, anti-America, self-serving, and scams.

Check back over the past 50 plus years of "The Selling of America", post JFK, and let me know what you find. In reality, there's no real difference between the two parties.

'Prosperity Is Blue'

The NYT? Is that a joke? Democrat states and cities are deeply in the red. You red/blue state analysis is stupid.

They forget that Dems have it easier hiding issues because most of the press is in bed with them.

Calpers just reported less than 1% return for the year when they assumed at 7.5% return. California has been run by dems (or republican lites like arnold) for decades.

They roll this shit out about once a week

That and infrastructure

Neither party is worth a damn. Both parties have had a hand in the collapse of America. Both parties are corrupt, anti-America, self-serving, and scams.

Check back over the past 50 plus years of "The Selling of America", post JFK, and let me know what you find. In reality, there's no real difference between the two parties.

In terms of the establishment sides, that is correct.

American won't survive Hillary; she'll appoint Loretta Lynch or that clueless moron Barack to SCOTUS and that's all she wrote

If Trump LOSES, it's a new America? That makes no sense at all. Hillary represents the same identity-politics driven positions as Obama whereas Trump is such a loose cannon that just about anything might happen.

It will be an America where the Republican Party and its RW morons will be taking a seat in the back of the bus. :0) Democrats will be doing the driving.

The Supreme Court will be in the hands of Clinton and the Democratic Party .. and she will be choosing multiple new members.

The Republican base is aging and rapidly shrinking, and the American population is rapidly evolving away from republicans and the RW.

Absolutely a new day in America.

It will be an America where the Republican Party and its RW morons will be taking a seat in the back of the bus. :0) Democrats will be doing the driving.

The Supreme Court will be in the hands of Clinton and the Democratic Party .. and she will be choosing multiple new members.

The Republican base is aging and rapidly shrinking, and the American population is rapidly evolving away from republicans and the RW.

Absolutely a new day in America.
You're a hack but at least a honest hack with admitting the SCOTUS will be a political arm of the left. Your theory has a flaw though, people tend to get more conservative as they age and many young leftists will mature with families and see the errors of their ways. Just like the previous generations. You obviously are too young for any perspective.

Forum List

Back