Tucker 4 Prez

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

An interesting article. It would be putins wet dream. After trump nothing is really off the table and as trumps star wanes there needs to be a new advocate for Nazism.

Is tucker that man ?

An interesting article. It would be putins wet dream. After trump nothing is really off the table and as trumps star wanes there needs to be a new advocate for Nazism.

Is tucker that man ?
Carlson is not a Nazi. And you are not an American. The shithole country you live has some problems and needs your help. Leave America alone. Protect your children from gang rape.

Is tucker that man ?
Why do vile dishonest assholes, like taint, who don’t even understand what “Nazi” even means insist on trying to use that word against all who disagree with his retarded views?

Why do vile dishonest assholes, like taint, who don’t even understand what “Nazi” even means insist on trying to use that word against all who disagree with his retarded views?
That's been the commie strategy since the 1950s or earlier. Label anyone who is not a communist a Nazi and/or fascist. (And these days, a "racist" too. :omg: )

Of course anyone who is not a moron will instantly recognize that as a logical fallacy known as a bifurcation fallacy, because simply not being communist does not necessarily mean that you are a Nazi.

But the OP is a moron and therefore clueless of that fact.

Lots of fake outrage over calling carlson what he is. He went to Budapest to suck Orbans cock ffs.

Is tucker that man ?

Is there STILL nothing going on in Wales? Don't you have some longer words to invent or something?

Is tucker that man ?

This is the food Tommy's nation is known for in the USA. Yes. It is flour, water and butter sauce over bread. "Welsh Rarebit".

I guess if this were my nation I would obsess over another too, I don't know.

1659510636654.png

This is the food Tommy's nation is known for in the USA. Yes. It is flour, water and butter sauce over bread. "Welsh Rarebit".

I guess if this were my nation I would obsess over another too, I don't know.

View attachment 677493

Oh and bonus: the Welsh used to make fun of their own food by calling it "Welsh Rabbit". But having no rabbit in it, they at one time made up another word: "rarebit".

So in short Tommy, again if this is where I lived maybe I too would obsess over foreign goings-on, it's hard to say. But leave Tucker and everyone else alone.

Is tucker that man ?

The soyjak obsession with Tucker Carlson is hilarious. Do you call him Daddy?

Forum List

Back