Missouri Primary on Tuesday (8-2-22)

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Any prognosticators want to make their predictions?

I'm still leaning toward Greitens winning the primary...but any of the top three have a good shot at it.

I believe like the secret Trump voters, there will be many secret Greitens voters on Tuesday.

The wonderful thing about being a Missouri Republican is ... I'd be relatively happy with any of the top three choices.

For transparency sake I'll let y'all know that I've already voted for Greitens absentee.

Any prognosticators want to make their predictions?

I'm still leaning toward Greitens winning the primary...but any of the top three have a good shot at it.

I believe like the secret Trump voters, there will be many secret Greitens voters on Tuesday.

The wonderful thing about being a Missouri Republican is ... I'd be relatively happy with any of the top three choices.

For transparency sake I'll let y'all know that I've already voted for Greitens absentee.
I voted in the WA primary (8-2-22 as well). Dropped my ballot off yesterday. I'm hoping we'll be seeing the end of Patty Murray. She is shitting her drawers at the prospect of facing Tiffany Smiley in the general election.

One more day!

In person absentee voting closed with the Courthouse three minutes ago.

Polls open at 6am tomorrow!

Mrs. MO says the scuttlebutt is President Trump may endorse someone tonight.

He pussed out like normal.

Trump endorses "Eric".

That's actually pretty funny. :lol:

It's a tough choice.

Either one will be a good Senator IMO.

President Trump calling attention to the primary the night before is a good thing all around...gets people to the polls.

Personally I'd rather have the outsider. But I'll be happy if Schmitt wins too...or Hartzler for that matter.

Forum List

Back