Tuberculosis outbreak at Occupy Atlanta

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Good grief you just can't make up all this crap that's going down at all these OWS camps.

I wonder if the anti big pharma crew is going to boycott treatment (credit Mark Levin for that)

:razz:

ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta) – The home base for Occupy Atlanta has tested positive for tuberculosis.

The Fulton County Health Department confirmed Wednesday that residents at the homeless shelter where protesters have been occupying have contracted the drug-resistant disease. WGCL reports that a health department spokeswoman said there is a possibility that both Occupy Atlanta protesters and the homeless people in the shelter may still be at risk since tuberculosis is contracted through air contact

Tuberculosis Breaks Out At Occupy Atlanta’s Base « CBS Atlanta

That's ATlanta is having a TB problem is not good news.

Of course trying to pin the existence of TB in ATlanta to the OWS movement is sort of silly.

:lol::lol::eek::terror: Soon we're going to have to annex an island to put all of these fleabaggers on.. what's next leprosy???:eek:

Of course trying to pin the existence of TB in ATlanta to the OWS movement is sort of silly.

Thank you! I got a friend that contracted TB in college.

Maybe we should start making fun of people who get the flu???

I love how morons tout opinions tv tells them to have.

Thank you! I got a friend that contracted TB in college.

Maybe we should start making fun of people who get the flu???

I love how morons tout opinions tv tells them to have.

Guess you wont laugh at these morons either...

Why are mothers giving children chickenpox lollipops? | Mail Online

Maybe had they been "occupying" a JOB, they wouldn't be subjected to TB!

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of MORONS.

Forum List

Back