Tuberculosis case confirmed as Douglas County NB prepares to declare health emergency

OMG!!!! Thank you! I wonder what parts of the state.

It's such a useful herb so my eye is trained to see it easily, and I've not seen it near my home. Of course, there is little scrubland near me and many thousands of acres of corn and soy. I might have my eye turned off.

I will keep an eye peeled. Maybe there's a local group of herbalists who may know.

Good news! And there is so much good, open air that it would be easy to find an unpolluted spot to pick it.

One plant produces thousands of seeds, if you can get one stalk you can toss seeds all over and let nature do the rest.

One plant produces thousands of seeds, if you can get one stalk you can toss seeds all over and let nature do the rest.

I already do have several packs of seed of the Greek variety and if I can, I'd like to get some started, but I don't know how easily it will domesticate in my climate -- brutal winter. I don't own a space where I could work on naturalizing the plant because the soil on my property is totally crappy. I could try starting it in pots, but getting it to survive for two years out of the ground in our winters might be iffy. I also just don't have space where I could bring pots inside for the winter!

I need to prioritize working on it.

Forum List

Back