Tsunami about to hit the US!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Not really, but there will be a red tsunami that will definitely hit the Democrats this November.

Democrat “voting rights” bill = Democrats’ last ditch attempt to nationalize voter fraud and thuggery ahead of the coming red tsunami in the midterms.

Last edited:
Not really, but there will be a red tsunami that will definitely hit the Democrats this November.

Democrat “voting rights” bill = Democrats’ last ditch attempt to nationalize voter fraud and thuggery ahead of the coming red tsunami in the coming midterms.
So, Democrats could never match the fraud coming from Republicans;

By the way, you forgot to document the Democrats fraud. :auiqs.jpg:

So, Democrats could never match the fraud coming from Republicans;

By the way, you forgot to document the Democrats fraud. :auiqs.jpg:

Rachel Madow?! That big mouth Leftist nut job posing as a journalist? Ha ha ha.

Nobody can match giving hundreds of thousands of non U.S. citizens the right to vote in American elections like the Democrats are doing. Mix that with millions of fake made up mail in ballots that are outlawed by most civilized countries because it’s the number way to commit fraud, and you have the reason for the Democrat “ voting rights” bill. These people are treasonous charlatans and con artists that are trying to stay in power.

Now you know why the voting rights bill doesn’t want any ID’s checked and why there’s a red come on in carpet for millions of untested and unvaccinated invading migrants.

That picture below horrifies me because those people who filled those carrier boxes did not show up to vote. That is corruption begging to happen, in my humble opinion.

About Nov. 3, 2020:

1642296019114.png

Amistad presented three witnesses, one of whom had appeared at the Pennsylvania legislature hearing last week. Gregory Stenstrom said he witnessed a Dominion Voting Systems vendor inserting flash drives into voting aggregation machines in Delaware County, and that election officials mingled various drives from aggregation machines, making auditing of the results problematic.

Ethan Pease, a US Postal Service subcontractor from Wisconsin, testified that he was told of plans to backdate tens of thousands of mail-in ballots, to circumvent the legal deadline for their submission.

Jesse Morgan, a truck driver with USPS subcontractor says he was suspicious of his cargo load of 288,000 COMPLETED ballots: "I was driving completed ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. I didn't know, so I decided to speak up."

Attachments

• 1642295781122.png
    1642295781122.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 21
Tsunami both ways LOL .....the Red Tsunami that's coming and a real one now....after waves hit Tonga following volcanic eruption.

Nobody can match giving hundreds of thousands of non U.S. citizens the right to vote in American elections like the Democrats are doing. Mix that with millions of fake made up mail in ballots that are outlawed by most civilized countries because it’s the number way to commit fraud, and you have the reason for the Democrat “ voting rights” bill. These people are treasonous charlatans and con artists that are trying to stay in power.

Now you know why the voting rights bill doesn’t want any ID’s checked and why there’s a red come on in carpet for millions of untested and unvaccinated invading migrants.
Trying to legalize foreigner's to vote in a U.S. election should be highly illegal. The dangers lay with the foreigner's going along with the plan, otherwise getting their feet in the door, only to later become a Trojan Horse that ends up moving through the nation like a Santa Anna wind and fire.

This could be seen as a treasonous act.

So, more lies from you. Everything you claim with no evidence, and manufacturing nothing but lies, could only be coming from a cowardly liar.

You couldn't manufacture a coherent, informative counter argument to mine if your life depended on it. The only thing you depend on is lying.

That picture below horrifies me because those people who filled those carrier boxes did not show up to vote. That is corruption begging to happen, in my humble opinion.

About Nov. 3, 2020:

View attachment 588555

Amistad presented three witnesses, one of whom had appeared at the Pennsylvania legislature hearing last week. Gregory Stenstrom said he witnessed a Dominion Voting Systems vendor inserting flash drives into voting aggregation machines in Delaware County, and that election officials mingled various drives from aggregation machines, making auditing of the results problematic.

Ethan Pease, a US Postal Service subcontractor from Wisconsin, testified that he was told of plans to backdate tens of thousands of mail-in ballots, to circumvent the legal deadline for their submission.

Jesse Morgan, a truck driver with USPS subcontractor says he was suspicious of his cargo load of 288,000 COMPLETED ballots: "I was driving completed ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. I didn't know, so I decided to speak up."

When you go from my argument from post#2, to yours, you have to laugh at yours. Mine is documented in fact. Yours, no truth to it;

Trying to legalize foreigner's to vote in a U.S. election should be highly illegal. The dangers lay with the foreigner's going along with the plan, otherwise getting their feet in the door, only to later become a Trojan Horse that ends up moving through the nation like a Santa Anna wind and fire.

This could be seen as a treasonous act.
Seen yes, proven, no. Next!

Democrat “voting rights” bill = Democrats’ last ditch attempt to nationalize voter fraud and thuggery ahead of the coming red tsunami in the midterms.
They say that the west coast is going to get hit------I can't say that it will be a bad thing.

Show us the Democrats fraud liar. Man up boy. Grow a pair and admit you are lying, or prove me wrong. It's your thread hot shot. Get going.

We shall see.
No you won't. You've seen all you're going to see. You better feast your eyes on the real fraud in this country by way of forged documents coming from fake Republican electors.

You couldn't challenge that information if your life depended on it; Maddow Unearths Five Fake State Documents Declaring Trump Victory in 2020 Election
Madcow and CNN would have to dig up through 5 feet of shit to get out from under the bullship they covered themselves with for the last 5 years.

CNN is about 3 more huge debunked BS stories from permanently going under...

And the only ones who take zero-credibility Mancow seriously are the snowflakes who read her articles in 'He-She Pin-Up Monthly', according to Jen 'The Bengals Are Playing Tomorrow' Psaki.

:auiqs.jpg:

No you won't. You've seen all you're going to see. You better feast your eyes on the real fraud in this country by way of forged documents coming from fake Republican electors.
As if only those individuals will be stepping up to the job's... LOL... Conservatism is a belief not a person or person's. Whoever believes in conservatism, and their nose is clean can run and be elected. If any currents can be found with wrong on their hands, they can be replaced. Plenty of up and coming citizen's ready to take their place. Your hope is that the clique will try to hold itself together so you all can keep something stirred up, and politically in your favor. Problem with that is that your side is eat up with the bad also. May the best candidates win I guess, but the people will lean right instead of left, because you all have blown it.

As if only those individuals will be stepping up to the job's... LOL... Conservatism is a belief not a person or person's. Whoever believes in conservatism, and their nose is clean can run and be elected. If any currents can be found with wrong on their hands, they can be replaced. Plenty of up and coming citizen's ready to take their place. Your hope is that the clique will try to hold itself together so you all can keep something stirred up, and politically in your favor. Problem with that is that your side is eat up with the bad also. May the best candidates win I guess, but the people will lean right instead of left, because you all have blown it.
Democrats didn't use fake electors and forged signatures to try and falsify an election. So please, do not insult my intelligence by trying to put the two in the same camp. It's disgusting.

Conservatism is not the issue here. Cheating and trying to steal elections is. The only stirred up here, is Republicans and their own schemes;

Madcow and CNN would have to dig up through 5 feet of shit to get out from under the bullship they covered themselves with for the last 5 years.

CNN is about 3 more huge debunked BS stories from permanently going under...

And the only ones who take zero-credibility Mancow seriously are the snowflakes who read her articles in 'He-She Pin-Up Monthly', according to Jen 'The Bengals Are Playing Tomorrow' Psaki.

:auiqs.jpg:
See what I mean. You aren't smart enough to work around documented facts and the truth. Like I said, not even if your life depended on it. Boy, you're a born loser. No doubt about that.

Forum List

Back