TSA throws a mother in prison for trying to protect her daughter

She was jailed because she was disordely.

And what precipitated this ‘disorderly’ act?

What was the probable cause to search her? Flying on an airplane?

Everyone knows the rules.

It would seem not the Federal government, it’s in the Constitution, clear and simple:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Any questions?

By flying anywhere in the world, you are consenting to a search

Excuse me ma'am but we have to search yor daughter....

If you don't calm down, we are going to have to arrest you.....

I fought the law and the law won
I fought the law and the law won

:rolleyes:

You people are idiots. A pat down isn't sexual molestation and you do a disservice to anyone that has ever actually been sexually molested by pretending it is equal.

Go fuck yourselves, and quit being hysterical while you're at it. Lying solves nothing.

People who are trying to sneak something throug a checkpoint have been known to cause a diversion. Throwing a hissy fit and screaming at security is not something that will be ignored for long

You people are idiots. A pat down isn't sexual molestation and you do a disservice to anyone that has ever actually been sexually molested by pretending it is equal.

Go fuck yourselves, and quit being hysterical while you're at it. Lying solves nothing.

Way to minimize the vileness of the TSA. Nothing shows that you are protecting America like patting down young children and dehumanizing cancer survivor patients.

Queue up another round of security-check outrage: A daughter has accused the TSA of making her 95-year-old, cancer-stricken mother remove her adult diaper as part of a security pat down in Florida. The daughter says agents asked the woman to remove the diaper after finding that it was “wet and firm.” She and her mother went to a bathroom then to take the diaper off. TSA has defended its agents actions, saying in a statement that “our officers acted professionally and according to proper procedure."
TSA Makes Cancer Patient Remove Adult Diaper - The Daily Beast

Cathy Bossi, who works for U.S. Airways, said she received the pat-down after declining to do the full-body scan because of radiation concerns.

The TSA screener "put her full hand on my breast and said, 'What is this?' " Bossi told the station. "And I said, 'It's my prosthesis because I've had breast cancer.' And she said, 'Well, you'll need to show me that.' "

TSA forces cancer survivor to show prosthesis - Travel - News - msnbc.com

Make an ass out of yourself and you get arrested

Don't want to go through security, don't fly. Everyone knows the rules

The TSA does not do pat downs on greyhound or amtrak. Not yet and I am sure this woman knew this.

I am serious here. There are rules...they suck but they have those rules and this woman knew it.

This time, I have to agree with the idiotic TSA.

Way to minimize the vileness of the TSA. Nothing shows that you are protecting America like patting down young children and dehumanizing cancer survivor patients.

Queue up another round of security-check outrage: A daughter has accused the TSA of making her 95-year-old, cancer-stricken mother remove her adult diaper as part of a security pat down in Florida. The daughter says agents asked the woman to remove the diaper after finding that it was “wet and firm.” She and her mother went to a bathroom then to take the diaper off. TSA has defended its agents actions, saying in a statement that “our officers acted professionally and according to proper procedure."
TSA Makes Cancer Patient Remove Adult Diaper - The Daily Beast

Cathy Bossi, who works for U.S. Airways, said she received the pat-down after declining to do the full-body scan because of radiation concerns.

The TSA screener "put her full hand on my breast and said, 'What is this?' " Bossi told the station. "And I said, 'It's my prosthesis because I've had breast cancer.' And she said, 'Well, you'll need to show me that.' "

TSA forces cancer survivor to show prosthesis - Travel - News - msnbc.com

Yeah, I read those, too. More bullshit. What kind of an idiot would take her incontinent mother on a trip without a spare diaper???

You should rot in hell as should those that pretend that a patdown is molestation.

This woman's daughter may be scared for life if someone "touches" her and she thinks she's been raped.

You're an idiot asswipe.

Two million passengers fly every day in the US.

I'd say the TSA has a pretty good success rate of not being fucktards.

Yeah, I read those, too. More bullshit. What kind of an idiot would take her incontinent mother on a trip without a spare diaper???

You should rot in hell as should those that pretend that a patdown is molestation.

This woman's daughter may be scared for life if someone "touches" her and she thinks she's been raped.

You're an idiot asswipe.

You are a sick fuck, getting your jollies from dehumanizing cancer survivor patients and patting down young children.

You are as un-American as you can get.

Now, get lost you creep.

She could don a kaffiyah and try to fly on El Al. I'm sure she'd get all kinds of support about the perverted establishment that is airport security.

:lol:

The new TSA scanners and procedures isn't as much as about safety as it is securing a nice fat paycheck.

How our government works:
1) Get a position in the government.
2) Hype up some scare and advocate a solution to it
3) Sell/convince the government on your proposed solution, leave your government position, and partner up with the company that provides that same solution.
4) Sit back and enjoy your new money.

Michael Chertoff, while he was the Head of Homeland Security under Bush, advocated and pushed for installation and implementation of these new full-body scanners at our airports. Once he was out of "public service", Chertoff's consulting company (Read: Lobbying Company) landed as a client (Surprise!), Rapiscan, the company that makes the scanners. He is now a much richer person, I'm sure. There are multiple links to info about Chertoff and the scanner company.
W.C. Varones: TSA's Nude Scanners, Former Homeland Security Head Chertoff, and How Our Government Works

And using stimulus money for a no-bid contract for scanners.
In the summer, TSA purchased 150 more machines from Rapiscan with $25 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds. Rapiscan was the only company that qualified for the contract
Group slams Chertoff on scanner promotion - The Boston Globe

WTF does this have to do with Con's Dick Weed. This is your creation. Pure Statist Bullshit at it's finest. Thank you for playing.

Look at you get your panties in bunch. The TSA was implemented under Bush, you dumbfuck.

Additionally, I am hardly a statist. I am a left-leaning anarchist and like people like Bastiat, Roderick Long, Benjamin Tucker, Kevin Carson, etc. I admire paleo-conservatives like Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell.

You must feel like an idiot now. Thanks for playing.

Hey Shit for Brains, TSA changed under Obama. Fuck you and your Anarchy too, Dick Weed, It is nothing but the predecessor of Totalitarianism. Been there, done that. Know wherever you and your ideas and baggage take you, so goes your piled up shit. Now, shut the fuck up, go clean up your crap in the sink, load the dishwasher, and pick up your laundry, it stinks. Thanks for playing.

Hey Shit for Brains, TSA changed under Obama. Fuck you and your Anarchy too, Dick Weed, It is nothing but the predecessor of Totalitarianism. Been there, done that. Know wherever you and your ideas and baggage take you, so goes your piled up shit. Now, shut the fuck up, go clean up your crap in the sink, load the dishwasher, and pick up your laundry, it stinks. Thanks for playing.

By chance, is English your second language? I just lost a couple brain cells reading your drivel.

Take your statists ass and go jerk off to the TSA and big government, you fucking loon.

Last edited:
from an intrusive shake-down. Talk about going from Freedom to Fascism.

Mothers: Don't try to protect your daughters from invasive Transportation Security Administration searches—not if you want to stay out of jail, that is:

A 41-year-old Clarksville woman was arrested after Nashville airport authorities say she was belligerent and verbally abusive to security officers, refusing for her daughter to be patted down at a security checkpoint.

Andrea Fornella Abbott yelled and swore at Transportation Security Administration agents Saturday afternoon at Nashville International Airport, saying she did not want her daughter to be “touched inappropriately or have her “crotch grabbed,” a police report states.

After the woman refused to calm down, airport police said, she was charged with disorderly conduct and taken to jail. She has been released on bond.​

The more invasive and frequent the searches, the more frequently we'll see conflicts and incidents like this. The pat-downs practically encourage bad bad behavior on the part of TSA agents: Way back in 2004, the ACLU warned that hands-on airport searches offer an "invitation to sexual harassment."

Woman Jailed While Attempting to Shield Daughter From TSA Pat Down - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

Luckily, fedgov is going belly up again, so she won't be in jail long and the stupid TSA agents will be unemployed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TSA does not do pat downs on greyhound or amtrak. Not yet and I am sure this woman knew this.

I am serious here. There are rules...they suck but they have those rules and this woman knew it.

Actually, the TSA IS searching bus and train passengers.

The TSA Blog: Screening of Passengers at Savannah Amtrak Station

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOv8Zh3OvSg]‪TSA VIPR Teams in Greyhound Bus Station Tampa FL 02/16/2010‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'm telling you guys if all Americans would boycott flying for a week or two this shit would be over.

I use Amtrak...they have vicious attack dogs that roam up and down the aisles

Such inhumanity

I have been through the Nashville airport pat downs. Last trip out of the country I had my passport in a passport pouch which was made to be strapped underneath the clothing. The TSA woman grabbed it and yelled 'WHAT DO YOU HAVE STRAPPED ON YOU?' I said ' my passport.' Then she yelled, 'YOU SHOULD HAVE THAT CHECKED IN YOUR LUGGAGE.' I think that old wrinkled dried up chick's mother had been out behind the little building with the half moon on the door fuckiing Uncle Nabob right along with Minnie Pearl.

Forum List

Back