TSA throws a mother in prison for trying to protect her daughter

Ohh if I could just retrieve the chats I had with right wingers who maintained the cry of "Keep us safe!" and supported the patriot act and all the invasive security procedures instituted under the Bush admin.

Somehow I told you so just does not cover it.

With Bush, torture was OK to keep us safe

Now a simple pat down brings cries of Nazi atrocities

Only in your world is a captured Muslim Terrorist Kingpin equivalent to a 3 year old or Grand Ma. One of your precious moments RD? ;)

Ohh if I could just retrieve the chats I had with right wingers who maintained the cry of "Keep us safe!" and supported the patriot act and all the invasive security procedures instituted under the Bush admin.

Of course it was ok. One being done to known terrorists, while the other being done to innocent US citizens.

Guess you can't tell the difference between the two any longer.

Tell me how to tell the difference between a terrorist and an innocent US citizen in the check in line at the airport?

this will have to be good ;)

Keep in mind now that all terrorists have not been arabs and such.

Last edited:
Hey Shit for Brains, TSA changed under Obama. Fuck you and your Anarchy too, Dick Weed, It is nothing but the predecessor of Totalitarianism. Been there, done that. Know wherever you and your ideas and baggage take you, so goes your piled up shit. Now, shut the fuck up, go clean up your crap in the sink, load the dishwasher, and pick up your laundry, it stinks. Thanks for playing.

By chance, is English your second language? I just lost a couple brain cells reading your drivel.

Take your statists ass and go jerk off to the TSA and big government, you fucking loon.

Promise to never let truth or reality stand in the way of your self gratification. ;) TSA went bad under Obama, face it moron. You went bad under your Public School Indoctrination, that was inevitable, the fact that you excelled in it is solely on you though. Now Piss off and change that diaper. ;)

I believe they have actually changed the rules for how children are to be handled. But in all, I don't they they have very good people skills in airports. And from time to time I wonder which side of the desk the terrorist is really on when I fly.

People skills? Hard to get good people for $8/hr and minimal training.
Generally you get what you pay for.

TSA is Fed Sparky. How about doing some homework.

Promise to never let truth or reality stand in the way of your self gratification. ;) TSA went bad under Obama, face it moron. You went bad under your Public School Indoctrination, that was inevitable, the fact that you excelled in it is solely on you though. Now Piss off and change that diaper. ;)

Are you vying with The Rabbi for the biggest idiot on this board?

I love how people who claim the government infringes on their rights and is unconstitutional apparently want to abolish the Supreme Court.

I think you are confused here. Clear your mind, Think 3 Equal Branches, run with it. Federalist Republic, not Oligarchy. ;)

Some people seem to be confused. The TSA is not a proactive measure, it is a reactionary measure to 9/11. Sadly, America has become a reactionary and irrational nation.

We had all the information we needed to keep us safe before 9/11. Bush was warned well before 9/11 that terrorists might hijack planes and fly them into buildings. What did he do? Take another vacation.

Additionally, the TSA has an awful track record:
WASHINGTON - Despite billions of dollars in security enhancements, U.S. airports are still vulnerable to terror attacks, according to a Republican congressman who is probing these deficiencies.

Since November 2001, there have been more than 25,000 security breaches at U.S. airports — an average of slightly more than five security breaches a year at each of the 457 commercial airports — and "these are just the ones we know about," said Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who is overseeing a congressional hearing Wednesday on security shortcomings. "I think it's a stunningly high number."
25K airport security breaches since Nov. 2001 - CBS News

Coulda, woulda, shoulda Defense??? I am shocked.

Hint, most Federal Programs are lacking and behind the times. The let's pour more money into it and give it more Jurisdiction compounds the problem.

Here is a constructive thought, why not limit the searches to exactly what goes down at Federal Buildings and Courts, before we all end up finding ourselves flying in generic paper gowns and slippers. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Shit for Brains, TSA changed under Obama. Fuck you and your Anarchy too, Dick Weed, It is nothing but the predecessor of Totalitarianism. Been there, done that. Know wherever you and your ideas and baggage take you, so goes your piled up shit. Now, shut the fuck up, go clean up your crap in the sink, load the dishwasher, and pick up your laundry, it stinks. Thanks for playing.

By chance, is English your second language? I just lost a couple brain cells reading your drivel.

Take your statists ass and go jerk off to the TSA and big government, you fucking loon.

the TSA went bad under Obama?
I did not ralize you were so blindly partisan.

Can you provide more details on just how it went bad under Obama?

Hey, if I have to take an accidental boob brush so that crazies aren't carrying weapons onto planes, I can handle that. I'm an American. I can take one for the team!

HUH?

Are you so hard up for human contact that you look forward to that "accidental boob brush"?

Wouldn't it be easier to demand that the scumbags inside the DC beltway quit meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

We don't like TSA and we are broke.

the TSA went bad under Obama?
I did not ralize you were so blindly partisan.

Can you provide more details on just how it went bad under Obama?

You are kidding right??? Search the multiple threads on that topic yourself. There are months and months of posts on the changes in policy as they happened. Search the News reports on intrusive Searches. This selective memory crap is a bit overboard.
Be it the TSA, the ATF, the IRS, the EPA, the common denominator is Power Grab. It is more than a trend. This shit works from the top down. You need to get past Bush.

Last edited:
Some people seem to be confused. The TSA is not a proactive measure, it is a reactionary measure to 9/11. Sadly, America has become a reactionary and irrational nation.

We had all the information we needed to keep us safe before 9/11. Bush was warned well before 9/11 that terrorists might hijack planes and fly them into buildings. What did he do? Take another vacation.

Additionally, the TSA has an awful track record:
WASHINGTON - Despite billions of dollars in security enhancements, U.S. airports are still vulnerable to terror attacks, according to a Republican congressman who is probing these deficiencies.

Since November 2001, there have been more than 25,000 security breaches at U.S. airports — an average of slightly more than five security breaches a year at each of the 457 commercial airports — and "these are just the ones we know about," said Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who is overseeing a congressional hearing Wednesday on security shortcomings. "I think it's a stunningly high number."
25K airport security breaches since Nov. 2001 - CBS News
That's what you should focus on then, not hysterical idiocy claiming sexual molestation.

Until you murkins start killing these motherfuckers it'll just get worse and worse. I see al_CIA_duh had their media masters convince you of terruh implants coming to an airport near you.:cuckoo:
That should get interesting.

NOBODY has to go through security checkpoints.

NOBODY has to be patted down.

How? Simply DON'T FLY.

I have flown only one time in the past 20 years. I prefer to drive.

But if you CHOOSE to fly, then you CHOOSE to abide by whatever rules are in place. So don't cry about whatever security measures are in place to protect your safety.

Period.

Of course it was ok. One being done to known terrorists, while the other being done to innocent US citizens.

Guess you can't tell the difference between the two any longer.

Tell me how to tell the difference between a terrorist and an innocent US citizen in the check in line at the airport?

this will have to be good ;)

Keep in mind now that all terrorists have not been arabs and such.

Damn funny how place like Israel, Britain, Russia don't have a federal office of brown shirts to sexually assault traveling children. But then they would be smarter then most of you on the who are defending this crap. I do have to laugh at you so you can't tell that little Suzy there who just turned 4 isn't a terrorist hm?

Anybody else see a problem with these freaks who are defending this assault on the people of this nation.

How? Simply DON'T FLY.

But if you CHOOSE to fly, then you CHOOSE to abide by whatever rules are in place. So don't cry about whatever security measures are in place to protect your safety.

Period.

Do everyone a favor and drive to Ireland.I'll pay for your gas.
Don't tell me about ships either. Your Nazi masters will have the scumbags at all of the ports soon enough.
I know. Don't sail either. Take a train.
They'll be there too......soon enough.
Do everyone another favor. Don't vote.

Only in your world is a captured Muslim Terrorist Kingpin equivalent to a 3 year old or Grand Ma. One of your precious moments RD? ;)

Do terrorist kingpins wear signs or do we have to pick them out from the masses? Can grandma or a 3 year old hijack a plane? Probably not, but when we make it clear they receive a lower level security check, they become prime candidates as mules to carry weapons through a check point

I just find it odd that all civil liberties went out the window when it came to Bush and torture......anything to keep us safe

And now under Obama, a simple patdown brings screams from the libertarians

How? Simply DON'T FLY.

Period.

HUH?

How long have you been working for TSA?

Kiss my black ass.

Do terrorist kingpins wear signs or do we have to pick them out from the masses? Can grandma or a 3 year old hijack a plane? Probably not, but when we make it clear they receive a lower level security check, they become prime candidates as mules to carry weapons through a check point

I just find it odd that all civil liberties went out the window when it came to Bush and torture......anything to keep us safe

And now under Obama, a simple patdown brings screams from the libertarians

Like you kept silent? You are still ragging. Yet the current Administration intensifies and compounds the problem and you support it. ;) Is that your standard procedure??? Support the Party Line no matter who it hurts???

Still you seem to be unable your ability to discern a potential threat from an innocent, and seem to think that the only viable solution is to arbitrarily pick out victims at check points, treat them like shit, in front of a captive audience, and humiliate them, while ignoring the obvious risk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back