TSA Security Manual comprimised. 15 days later...

Since no one has ever looked in my panties at the airport or felt me up in *ahem* a couple of places it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that sewing something in to your underwear is a feasible way to get a bomb on board.

So we should fire someone that is the head of a department that oversees waay too many agencies? I don't think so. Better the Republicans stop stonewalling Obama's appointees and perhaps divide homeland security into more logically manageable entities.

We should be looking at how military high grade explosives escaped detection at an airport screening station on a U.S. bound flight. That's where we should be looking....and the minute the TSA airport security manual was COMPROMISED it should have undergone changes IMMEDIATELY.

and this should of happened but IT DID NOT because Obama didn't want to upset anyone over the Christmas holidays....THE NATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT AN ATTACK ON A U.S. ASSET WAS IMMINENT!!!!!

Instead of having someone appointed as a political payback for services rendered... with ZERO experience I might add...we need someone in charge of DHS and TSA who thinks like a terrorist would think when probing vulnerabilities in our security and air traffic system. I will cite Israel's record with their national airline El Al....zero hijackings since an incident in the 60's and the most stringent security checks of all passengers and baggage. A model that we should emulate.

The Israeli's don't fuck around with bullshit political games like we do when it comes to the security of their citizens and their national airline..

Since no one has ever looked in my panties at the airport or felt me up in *ahem* a couple of places it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that sewing something in to your underwear is a feasible way to get a bomb on board.

So we should fire someone that is the head of a department that oversees waay too many agencies? I don't think so. Better the Republicans stop stonewalling Obama's appointees and perhaps divide homeland security into more logically manageable entities.

We should be looking at how military high grade explosives escaped detection at an airport screening station on a U.S. bound flight. That's where we should be looking....and the minute the TSA airport security manual was COMPROMISED it should have undergone changes IMMEDIATELY.

and this should of happened but IT DID NOT because Obama didn't want to upset anyone over the Christmas holidays....THE NATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT AN ATTACK ON A U.S. ASSET WAS IMMINENT!!!!!
Obviously the explosives were on board because we don't control the screeners in foreign countries.

Not sure what your second rant means.

Instead of having someone appointed as a political payback for services rendered... with ZERO experience I might add...we need someone in charge of DHS and TSA who thinks like a terrorist would think when probing vulnerabilities in our security and air traffic system. I will cite Israel's record with their national airline El Al....zero hijackings since an incident in the 60's and the most stringent security checks of all passengers and baggage. A model that we should emulate.

The Israeli's don't fuck around with bullshit political games like we do when it comes to the security of their citizens and their national airline..
How much money does it cost Israel, a relatively small country, to screen to the extent they do? How much would it cost us? Are you willing to cough up the dough...if not, how do you suggest it be paid for?

Exactly the guy had them sewn into his drawers....why wasn't there a nitrate detection system available at Schipol...in a country that has been victimized by terrorists for decades!!! I just don't get it. Every time I fly to the States I get thoroughly searched and screened just like I'm stateside and I ask the foreign security officials why. They all tell me the same thing. "Your country has guidelines we must follow on all flights into the United States."

Last edited:

How much money does it cost Israel, a relatively small country, to screen to the extent they do? How much would it cost us? Are you willing to cough up the dough...if not, how do you suggest it be paid for?

I have no idea. But I would be willing to pay an extra 100 dollars on my international ticket to know that EVERY SINGLE PERSON went through a nitrate detection machine, had their baggage searched and they weren't on any terrorist watch list.

Exactly the guy had them sewn into his drawers....why wasn't there a nitrate detection system available at Schipol...in a country that has been victimized by terrorists for decades!!! I just don't get it. Every time I fly to the States I get thoroughly searched and screened just like I'm stateside and I ask the foreign security officials why. They all tell me the same thing. "Your country has guidelines we must follow on all flights into the United States."
:rolleyes: WE don't have those machines at most of OUR airports. Matter of fact, I've only been through one of them, once.

:rolleyes: WE don't have those machines at most of OUR airports. Matter of fact, I've only been through one of them, once.

I know in LAX and San Diego they do the "swab". The cotton pad on the end of a stick, then they put it in a machine. At JFK I had to submit to the sniffer...another wand device they stick into your baggage that samples air.

I know in LAX and San Diego they do the "swab". The cotton pad on the end of a stick, then they put it in a machine. At JFK I had to submit to the sniffer...another wand device they stick into your baggage that samples air.
Down your panties? I seriously doubt it.

And your point about security measures in foreign countries is simply not true. I returned from Central America on Sunday. We went through the normal security line with no extra scrutiny. It wasn't until we were about to board the plane...at the gate...that we were (well, most of us) examined, patted down and searched by the AIRLINE employees. Not the country's version of TSA, but the employees of American Airlines.

And your point about security measures in foreign countries is simply not true. I returned from Central America on Sunday. We went through the normal security line with no extra scrutiny. It wasn't until we were about to board the plane...at the gate...that we were (well, most of us) examined, patted down and searched by the AIRLINE employees. Not the country's version of TSA, but the employees of American Airlines.

It is in fact true as you just admitted it in your own post. It doesn't specify who does the checking...only that certain guidelines be followed.

Paid for? You are not in the least worried about 'Paying for 350 million people medical care and 1/2 of Mexico but you are willing to let plane loads of passenger die. Three or four hundred at a time cause you don't want to pay for security? Cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

Interesting thought for discussion.

On December 10th it was discovered that the TSA's security manual was posted online for anyone to access...how long it was available and what specific information was comprimised is a point of contention but I submit this.

Al Qaeda is known for it's computer experts and more than likely they found this manual online. I will wager my next paycheck they adapted their attack on December 25th to the specific security procedures addressing searching individual persons.

What do others think about this hypothesis?

I have a different philosophy. I think that anyone doing air travel should be allowed to take the weapon of their choice with them. During the boarding, I think the airline attendants should be allowed to hand out some clubs to passengers of their choice. If people want to board, they should have to walk past a screener and the screener is allowed to use their instincts to let them pass or send them thru a full body screener. It will be up to the worker. If they are a perv, it will be documented on airport cameras and they will be fired.
I believe if this was put in place, people would be more courteous (including flight attendants), and respectful of others. If someone did act like they wanted to harm those on the flight, the other people would "wail" on them. If the victim sued, a jury would find those protecting their lives and property innocent.

It is in fact true as you just admitted it in your own post. It doesn't specify who does the checking...only that certain guidelines be followed.
:lol: No, it isn't. Airline employees are not security. They only did it because the security in this country wasn't something they apparently trusted because of the Northwest flight.

Paid for? You are not in the least worried about 'Paying for 350 million people medical care and 1/2 of Mexico but you are willing to let plane loads of passenger die. Three or four hundred at a time cause you don't want to pay for security? Cry us a fucking river whydonchya?
:cuckoo: When did I ever say I wanted to pay for medical care for Mexicans?

Idiot.

You people crack me up. Always wanting big brother to protect your sorry asses.

:lol: No, it isn't. Airline employees are not security. They only did it because the security in this country wasn't something they apparently trusted because of the Northwest flight.

and yet the rules were complied with prior to the flight leaving for the U.S.A.

On December 10th it was discovered that the TSA's security manual was posted online for anyone to access...how long it was available and what specific information was comprimised is a point of contention but I submit this.

Al Qaeda is known for it's computer experts and more than likely they found this manual online. I will wager my next paycheck they adapted their attack on December 25th to the specific security procedures addressing searching individual persons.

While I'm pretty sure they learned things they shouldn't know from that manual, had airport personnel followed procedure in this instance they would have stopped and done further searches on this guy. There are ways they would have been able to find the explosives.... and should have been able to find them.

While I'm pretty sure they learned things they shouldn't know from that manual, had airport personnel followed procedure in this instance they would have stopped and done further searches on this guy. There are ways they would have been able to find the explosives.... and should have been able to find them.

Absolutely correct

and yet the rules were complied with prior to the flight leaving for the U.S.A.
Were they? Not all of us were searched.

The rules...there is no rule the US can force another country to follow unless they simply stop letting planes fly into our airports. You live in a dream world.

Wait... Barry the Boy King got health care that no one wanted, but he can't get one appointee?

Forum List

Back