TSA Security Manual comprimised. 15 days later...

:lol: No, it isn't. Airline employees are not security. They only did it because the security in this country wasn't something they apparently trusted because of the Northwest flight.

and yet the rules were complied with prior to the flight leaving for the U.S.A.
Were they? Not all of us were searched.

The rules...there is no rule the US can force another country to follow unless they simply stop letting planes fly into our airports. You live in a dream world.

and that's why any country that has flights into the United States signs an agreement to DO EXACTLY THAT...comply with our security regulations with reference to air traffic and airport security measures. Does this mean there is a TSA inspector there watching every move? Of course not. Occasional audits and inspections are all that they do to insure compliance.

Seems to me you may be living in the dark about this. I have a Transportation Worker's Identification Credential, I have worked for the government for nearly 30 years in seaports and the transportation sector. I do believe I have credibility on this subject. What is so difficult for you to understand here? You're entitled to your opinion but please accept the fact that there are some who do actually know what's going on even though they aren't of the same politics as you.

Last edited:
and yet the rules were complied with prior to the flight leaving for the U.S.A.

The rules...there is no rule the US can force another country to follow unless they simply stop letting planes fly into our airports. You live in a dream world.

and that's why any country that has flights into the United States signs an agreement to DO EXACTLY THAT...comply with our security regulations with reference to air traffic and airport security measures. Does this mean there is a TSA inspector there watching every move? Of course not. Occasional audits and inspections are all that they do to insure compliance.

Seems to me you may be living in the dark about this. I have a Transportation Worker's Identification Credential, I have worked for the government for nearly 30 years in seaports and the transportation sector. I do believe I have credibility on this subject. What is so difficult for you to understand here? You're entitled to your opinion but please accept the fact that there are some who do actually know what's going on even though they aren't of the same politics as you.
Please link to this agreement.

Regardless of any agreement, when you board a plane in a foreign country you are interacting with THEIR security, not TSA. You don't see American Customs until you arrive in America.

Are you suggesting we put TSA in all foreign airports that have flights bound for the US?

Regardless of any agreement, when you board a plane in a foreign country you are interacting with THEIR security, not TSA. You don't see American Customs until you arrive in America.

Are you suggesting we put TSA in all foreign airports that have flights bound for the US?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....that's what I posted.

Link to the agreement and the audits and inspections.

We're just spinning our wheels here.

The only way to deal with a problem is first identify it.

But because of Political Correctness we are prevented from doing that.

Numerous times in the last couple of years Muslims have boarded flights flaunting their status as a protected class....conducting themselves in a suspicious manner and airline employees have been ordered to ignore it for fear of legal repercussions. This is yet another tool in Al Qaeda's arsenal....the American legal system.

Numerous times in the last couple of years Muslims have boarded flights flaunting their status as a protected class....conducting themselves in a suspicious manner and airline employees have been ordered to ignore it for fear of legal repercussions. This is yet another tool in Al Qaeda's arsenal....the American legal system.
That's isn't true at all. But continue to lie, it always helps.

That's isn't true at all. But continue to lie, it always helps.

I've been hearing reports on specific examples for the last couple of days.

So call me a liar if you want.....I'm just relating what's out there for anyone to see....if they are willing to pay attention.:cool:

The United Nations is where all of this stuff is worked out between country's and then they all sign on to it if they agree with the conventions.

Now...WILL YOU CUT ME SOME SLACK MA'AM!!!?????

OSG | SSA | Aviation Security Audit Section (ASA)

Though I have to say...that is a basic international compliance protocol, not TSA or the US making inspections at international airports.:eusa_angel:

Though I have to say...that is a basic international compliance protocol, not TSA or the US making inspections at international airports.:eusa_angel:

Seems Mogadishu Airport has it more on the ball then ours have.

A Somali has just been caught trying to board a plane with explosives.

Can't find an article yet. Too soon I guess.

Seems Mogadishu Airport has it more on the ball then ours have.

A Somali has just been caught trying to board a plane with explosives.

Can't find an article yet. Too soon I guess.

Ummmm...that was Schipol were that dude boarded the plane wearing exploding panties.

Forum List

Back