TSA nazis harass Ron Paul and Family

Are you insane? You call yourself "Conservative" yet you agree with the Police State?

Do even you read what you type? "What right covers flying in an airplane?" you ask? Ever heard of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution?

A Police Officer can't search you just because you're flying to Miami from L.A. Why is the TSA allowed to?

I ask you: What LAW allows the TSA to search you? Tell us.

I made no comment on the TSA or searches. I specifically addressed your misguided notion that flying in and of itself is a right. it is not.

As for the 4th amendment, it doesn't apply...
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
I see nothing in the text of the 4th amendment that says you have a right to fly in a commercial, or even private plane.
You know that's EXACTLY what Barack Obama said: It's a list of "Negative Rights". It's doesn't specifically say what the Gov't can do to you". You agree with Barack Obama! I don't wanna' read about you criticizing him on this forum ANY MORE! :D

You don't understand what the 4th Amendment is do you? It's like you never even READ it!

An unreasonable search is one where you stand in line to get on a plane but some H.S. dropout assumes you have a weapon or a bomb on you so you get searched. It's like you're in prison.

See, a REAL Police Officer, can't even put his hands on you unless he's detaining you with Reasonable Suspicion or Probable Cause. AND he has to be able to ARTICULATE (Put in in a report) the reasons for doing so.

Cop sees you swerving while driving and pulls you over. He smells alcohol on your breath and he does the field sobriety test which you fail.

His Reasonable Suspicion was you swerving.
His Probable Cause was you reeking of Alcohol.

Do you know what the Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause is for a TSA Clown to search you? You're getting on a f*ckin' airplane! That's all!

If you had ANY understanding of Constitution Law and Civil Liberties in this country you'd be OUTRAGED! You should change your login name to Ignorant Liberal, it fits you.

Wanna' continue this? Start a new thread in the Rubber Room or somewhere. Just you and me.

Are you insane? You call yourself "Conservative" yet you agree with the Police State?

Do even you read what you type? "What right covers flying in an airplane?" you ask? Ever heard of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution?

A Police Officer can't search you just because you're flying to Miami from L.A. Why is the TSA allowed to?

I made no comment on the TSA or searches. I specifically addressed your misguided notion that flying in and of itself is a right. it is not.

As for the 4th amendment, it doesn't apply...
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
I see nothing in the text of the 4th amendment that says you have a right to fly in a commercial, or even private plane.

You know that's EXACTLY what Barack Obama said: It's a list of "Negative Rights". It's doesn't specifically say what the Gov't can do to you". You agree with Barack Obama! I don't wanna' read about you criticizing him on this forum ANY MORE! :D

You don't understand what the 4th Amendment is do you? It's like you never even READ it!

An unreasonable search is one where you stand in line to get on a plane but some H.S. dropout assumes you have a weapon or a bomb on you so you get searched. It's like you're in prison.

See, a REAL Police Officer, can't even put his hands on you unless he's detaining you with Reasonable Suspicion or Probable Cause. AND he has to be able to ARTICULATE (Put in in a report) the reasons for doing so.

Cop sees you swerving while driving and pulls you over. He smells alcohol on your breath and he does the field sobriety test which you fail.

His Reasonable Suspicion was you swerving.
His Probable Cause was you reeking of Alcohol.

Do you know what the Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause is for a TSA Clown to search you? You're getting on a f*ckin' airplane! That's all!

If you had ANY understanding of Constitution Law and Civil Liberties in this country you'd be OUTRAGED! You should change your login name to Ignorant Liberal, it fits you.

Wanna' continue this? Start a new thread in the Rubber Room or somewhere. Just you and me.

you really are not overly bright, are you.

You keep blathering on about illegal searches, and I was not even commenting on the TSA, searches, etc.

You said flying was a right. I commented on that statement, and that alone.

You used the 4th amendment as justification for your contention that flying is a right. I showed you the exact text, and nothing in it says flying is a right.

The problem is you made a singular statement about flying being a right, and THEN COMBINED it with the whole TSA search thing.

Let me restate this, just to be perfectly clear, since you obviously have comprehension issues...

Flying, in and of itself, is not a right. The 4th amendment has nothing to do with flying, in and of itself.

I am expressing NO OPINION on the TSA, searches, or the legality/validity there of. I am ONLY COMMENTING ON FLYING, in and of itself.

I really cannot make that any clearer. IF you continue to lump the two together, then that really is your mental hangup, not mine.

Flying in a plane is a PRIVILAGE now? What f*ckin' country am I living in? :confused:

What LAW says the TSA has the right to search me? The Cops can't touch me unless they arrest me with either a Warrant or Probable Cause! How can these TSA perv's get away with it?

The TSA gets 40 hours of classroom training, that's all! They're not even sworn Officers.
Actually, on this point yes. Flying IS a privilege, not a right. What right covers flying in an airplane? I'm curious.

TSA seach is by consent

You volunteer when you agree to fly. Same as attending a football game. Don't want to be searched, don't go to the game

Last edited:
TSA seach is by consent
You volunteer when you agree to fly. Same as attending a football game. Don't want to be searched, don't go to the game

A very convoluted way of giving one's consent.
More like extortion. It is truly amazing that Liberals and Right Wing Conservatives both support the TSA policies.
Very hard to believe that these two groups would bend over backwards to support the draconian policies of the Department of Homeland Security.

Last edited:
TSA seach is by consent

More like extortion. It is truly amazing that Liberals and Right Wing Conservatives both support the TSA policies.
Very hard to believe that these two groups would bend over backwards to support the draconian policies of the Department of Homeland Security.

You don't have to fly...you are just too lazy to drive

TSA seach is by consent

I drive, I fly, it all depends on the time I have to get to where I am going.

Maybe you like to empty your pockets, take off your shoes and walk through the scanner. Maybe you even like the groping better than the scanner.
It is just that I am old enough to remember when flying used to be enjoyable and they treated you like royalty, now they treat you like a criminal.

Maybe you like to empty your pockets, take off your shoes and walk through the scanner. Maybe you even like the groping better than the scanner.
It is just that I am old enough to remember when flying used to be enjoyable and they treated you like royalty, now they treat you like a criminal.

Damn

9-11 changed all that didn't it?

Maybe if we close our eyes, click our heels together and wish real hard.....things will go back to the way they were

Last edited:

Damn

Maybe if we close our eyes, click our heels together and wish real hard.....things will go back to the way they were

Yes it did, they even had security doors installed on all airliners so that could not happen again, They even add Sky Marshalls to domestic flights. However, that was not good enough for "Homeland" Security. They claim they could not profile suspected terrorist so they had to start groping old ladies and stealing little kid's Disney Snow Globes. Overweight TSA agents recruited from Domino's pizza boxes perform their "security" checks before you are even allowed in the terminal. If you seriously buy into this is for "your own good" line, you have been drinking too much cool aid.
As much as I hate to give Israel credit, they have an excellent pre boarding screening without all the theatrics of the TSA clown show.

Damn

Yes it did, they even had security doors installed on all airliners so that could not happen again, They even add Sky Marshalls to domestic flights. However, that was not good enough for "Homeland" Security. They claim they could not profile suspected terrorist so they had to start groping old ladies and stealing little kid's Disney Snow Globes. Overweight TSA agents recruited from Domino's pizza boxes perform their "security" checks before you are even allowed in the terminal. If you seriously buy into this is for "your own good" line, you have been drinking too much cool aid.
As much as I hate to give Israel credit, they have an excellent pre boarding screening without all the theatrics of the TSA clown show.

I get it

Harass all Arabs and let grandmas and other white people through

Damn

I get it

Seriously, you actually buy into the TSA show at Airports? Even though former Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff’s consulting firm, the Chertoff Group, represents OSI Systems, one of two companies licensed to sell full-body scanners to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). TSA even make a profit on the items they confiscate.
Where to buy items confiscated by the TSA | Eyeflare.com
If you can't see this as a bloated corrupt agency you are blind.

I get it

Seriously, you actually buy into the TSA show at Airports? Even though former Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff’s consulting firm, the Chertoff Group, represents OSI Systems, one of two companies licensed to sell full-body scanners to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). TSA even make a profit on the items they confiscate.

10 years without a hijacking

Nuff said

I get it

Nuff said

Not quite enough!
According to Airsafe.com, the last flight previous to 9/11 to be hijacked with fatalities from an American destination was a Pacific Southwest Airlines flight on December 7th, 1987
So without TSA they went 14 years without a hijacking
Now I will agree
Nuff said

Nuff said

Not quite enough!
According to Airsafe.com, the last flight previous to 9/11 to be hijacked with fatalities from an American destination was a Pacific Southwest Airlines flight on December 7th, 1987
Now I will agree
Nuff said

Wow.....I see logic is your forte

We must be safer allowing people to board planes unmolested

Thanks for sharing that. I imagine 3000 dead Americans would appreciate it

Nuff said

Not quite enough!
Now I will agree
Nuff said

You are not giving credit to our Military, I mean come on, after 10 years of war, Our military fighting and killing all the terrorist plus their leader, are you saying we are no safer now than we were before 9/11?

Not quite enough!
Now I will agree
Nuff said

You are not giving credit to our Military, I mean come on, after 10 years of war, Our military fighting and killing all the terrorist plus their leader, are you saying we are no safer now than we were before 9/11?

Yes, and I would like to keep it that way

Want to re read that line again?
are you saying we are no safer now than we were before 9/11?
Go ahead I will give you a chance to correct your statement.

Want to re read that line again?
are you saying we are no safer now than we were before 9/11?
Go ahead I will give you a chance to correct your statement.

I haven't seen three thousand innocent people slaughtered....have you?

Forum List

Back