TSA nazis harass Ron Paul and Family

Its puzzling but surprising that the sheeple seem to think that because a corrupt law is passed by a corrupt congress that makes it right and we should obey it....Maybe its just me...

Actually, that is the way it works

We elect our politicians to represent us. They legislate based on what they feel is best for the country. If we disagree, we don't elect them again

I know you are young....did you miss that 9-11 thing?
So if Congress passed a Law making Black people Slaves again you'd be ok with that?

You think Congress can't pass Unconstitutional Laws?

Its puzzling but surprising that the sheeple seem to think that because a corrupt law is passed by a corrupt congress that makes it right and we should obey it....Maybe its just me...

More surprising is the fact that the people have accepted the "guilty till proven innocent" methodology of the TSA.

More surprising is the fact that the people have accepted the "guilty till proven innocent" methodology of the TSA.

I recall bringing this up even before the Partiot act was passed and was told by most right wingers not to worry unless you had something to hide.
Damned fear motivated right wingers.

Got any evidence this actually happened? You know, from a credible source?

Still waiting for a credible source guys...

EDIT.

GOOGLE ron paul, tsa, tampa on the news tab... 13 results, and the ONLY one with this story is the source in the OP.

I call bullshit.

Last edited:
Ron Paul is above the law?

My understanding is that you don't have to go through TSA screening if you're on a private plane, but I could be wrong.

At the airport where I work, you have to go through TSA screening to move from "uncontrolled" space to "controlled" space. So, yes, even if your private plane is waiting, you still have to go through security at the international airport. There are several smaller airports/fields where you have free access to your private plane, though. Where you land depends on you point of origin. If the aircraft arrives from overseas, you will have to go to the "big" airport where Customs will have to clear the inbound flight. If arriving from a domestic point of origin, no problem.

LMAO....give me a break

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

That's what I think of that idiotic statement. TSA can kiss my ass. No more molesting kids and old women in wheel chairs or putting radiation in our bodies.

TSA hasn't stopped on terrorist attack on air traffic. Any attack directed at air travel has been thwarted by passengers. But thank you for your confidence in a corrupt and inept government bureaucracy.

I recall bringing this up even before the Partiot act was passed and was told by most right wingers not to worry unless you had something to hide.
Damned fear motivated right wingers.

I have heard the exact same thing too.....My guess they heard it on Glenn Beck.
You are right, they love the fear factor and they use it at every available opportunity.

Ron Paul is above the law?
What Law says the TSA can search you?

Or feel up your granny, or molest your children. In the meantime, they are not permitted to 'profile' those most likely statistically to perpetrate terrorist attacks. Oh, no, that would be racist!!! Care to guess what the libtard response will be when the PC police allow some muslim suicide onto an aircraft to murder hundreds of innocent travelers?

We elect our politicians to represent us. They legislate based on what they feel is best for the country. If we disagree, we don't elect them again

So if Congress passed a Law making Black people Slaves again you'd be ok with that?

Hell, RW thinks black fo'ks be fine, he wouldn't mind ownin' two or three hisself.

That is the exact reason every citizen should learn about "Jury Nullification"

Private plane they have no right over it. I love how they backed off when someone started filming. These nazis have no right to force us to be molested or given a nice dose of radiation so fuck them.

As unpleasant as it is, the actually do have the obligation under the law to due so. Of course, you don't really have a right to fly on an airplane either. That's a privilege.

Private plane they have no right over it. I love how they backed off when someone started filming. These nazis have no right to force us to be molested or given a nice dose of radiation so fuck them.

As unpleasant as it is, the actually do have the obligation under the law to due so. Of course, you don't really have a right to fly on an airplane either. That's a privilege.
Flying in a plane is a PRIVILAGE now? What f*ckin' country am I living in? :confused:

What LAW says the TSA has the right to search me? The Cops can't touch me unless they arrest me with either a Warrant or Probable Cause! How can these TSA perv's get away with it?

The TSA gets 40 hours of classroom training, that's all! They're not even sworn Officers.

Flying in a plane is a PRIVILAGE now? What f*ckin' country am I living in? :confused:

What LAW says the TSA has the right to search me? The Cops can't touch me unless they arrest me with either a Warrant or Probable Cause! How can these TSA perv's get away with it?

The TSA gets 40 hours of classroom training, that's all! They're not even sworn Officers.

Actually, on this point yes. Flying IS a privilege, not a right. What right covers flying in an airplane? I'm curious.

Actually, on this point yes. Flying IS a privilege, not a right. What right covers flying in an airplane? I'm curious.
Are you insane? You call yourself "Conservative" yet you agree with the Police State?

Do even you read what you type? "What right covers flying in an airplane?" you ask? Ever heard of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution?

A Police Officer can't search you just because you're flying to Miami from L.A. Why is the TSA allowed to?

I ask you: What LAW allows the TSA to search you? Tell us.

Here in Pennsylvania only after the General Assembly (House and Senate) and the Governor signs it, does a piece of Legislation become Law.

In America the House and Senate pass a Bill that the President signs into Law.

What TSA Law specifically states that they can search you?

Don't bother citing "Administrative Rights" or even "rules" or "policies" because those are not LAWS.

Are you insane? You call yourself "Conservative" yet you agree with the Police State?

Do even you read what you type? "What right covers flying in an airplane?" you ask? Ever heard of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution?

A Police Officer can't search you just because you're flying to Miami from L.A. Why is the TSA allowed to?

I ask you: What LAW allows the TSA to search you? Tell us.

I made no comment on the TSA or searches. I specifically addressed your misguided notion that flying in and of itself is a right. it is not.

As for the 4th amendment, it doesn't apply...
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
I see nothing in the text of the 4th amendment that says you have a right to fly in a commercial, or even private plane.

I'll be flying sat am and returning that afternoon.Gotta see my doc.I'll be flying a public airline with a loaded P38 in my carry on.I'll also be wearing a Buck alpha hunter on my belt and have a lighter in my pocket. Maybe even some weed.:eusa_shhh:
BTW. What's a TSA ? Is that a Land of the Free thing us third world ******* do not have the benefits of helping keep us safe ?
You fourth world occupants are sooooooooooooo lucky.:cuckoo:
EDIT: I meant occupiers since the vast majority of you are decendants of illegal terrorist immigrants.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back