TSA Moves From Groping To Sexual Assault

Despite the pinhead's attempted thread-jacking, I'd like to hear some experiences others have had with the TSA screeners....especially now that they are clearly taking liberties which are not legal. Instead of profiling like the IDF does in Israeli airports, these clowns are touching children, Iowa farm women, and the handicapped in a most inappropriate way and it needs to stop.

I just want to know if this is just further evidence of the general pussification of America?

Have we all become such pussies that we think a clinical examination of our persons is a sexual assault?

If that's the case, I should be suing for damages for all of the "assaults" I have endured by doctors, nurses, cops, EMTs, prison guards, military personnel and all of the other who have laid hands upon my person..

I flew to Seattle and back this summer and no one touched me. Because my wife has an artificial hip, she got the personal treatment and was not offended by any way she was handled. In fact, she was surprised it wasn't MORE intrusive.

I guess some of you just have repressed memories of being molested as children. It's time to seek help and stay off the airlines if you can't handle the pressure!
Hey Swabbie
You think it is alright to be groped in public simply because you want to travel on an airliner? Amazing how far the US fallen and you are all for it

Despite the pinhead's attempted thread-jacking, I'd like to hear some experiences others have had with the TSA screeners....especially now that they are clearly taking liberties which are not legal. Instead of profiling like the IDF does in Israeli airports, these clowns are touching children, Iowa farm women, and the handicapped in a most inappropriate way and it needs to stop.

I just want to know if this is just further evidence of the general pussification of America?

Have we all become such pussies that we think a clinical examination of our persons is a sexual assault?

If that's the case, I should be suing for damages for all of the "assaults" I have endured by doctors, nurses, cops, EMTs, prison guards, military personnel and all of the other who have laid hands upon my person..

I flew to Seattle and back this summer and no one touched me. Because my wife has an artificial hip, she got the personal treatment and was not offended by any way she was handled. In fact, she was surprised it wasn't MORE intrusive.

I guess some of you just have repressed memories of being molested as children. It's time to seek help and stay off the airlines if you can't handle the pressure!
I have never been felt up by a TSA screener, but if they would have bodaceous young women do the frisking, the number of men flying would sky rocket.

I have never been felt up by a TSA screener, but if they would have bodaceous young women do the frisking, the number of men flying would sky rocket.

Hey! My daughter was a TSA screener for 3 years. They wouldn't let her touch a male or even an alleged male.

If these agents had any self respect they would quit their jobs

Oh, please!

There is nothing to this! Too many people getting the vapors over imagined "touching" is all!

Why don't we all grow a set so the TSA will actually have something to grope?
Thats what this guy I know kept telling his wife about the massage parlor he went too for a deep tissue massage.

I could go on, but I'll just leave it with the observation that it all had many happy endings.

Hey! My daughter was a TSA screener for 3 years. They wouldn't let her touch a male or even an alleged male.
DAMNIT! There go my flight plans next month.

Hey Swabbie
You think it is alright to be groped in public simply because you want to travel on an airliner? Amazing how far the US fallen and you are all for it

If you think that is "groping" you need some professional help. I guess you have some repressed memories that need to be worked out with a psychologist.

DAMNIT! There go my flight plans next month.

Never fear, they were more than enough gay guys working the lanes to make your dreams come true!

Hey Swabbie

If you think that is "groping" you need some professional help. I guess you have some repressed memories that need to be worked out with a psychologist.

Hey Swabbie

Leave it to a swabbie to enjoy government employee's feeling your private parts.

Let us cut to the chase guys....if a hot babe TSA agent says she wants to to do a private body search...are you going to say 'No'?

Ummm....

You're the one with "repressed memories" you fucking fraud. I've dealt with you in the past talking through your ass. I'd imagine it's been so long since anybody touched your crotch you'd probably welcome it. ESAD.

Forum List

Back