TSA Moves From Groping To Sexual Assault

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Apparently TSA airport security is now using "enhanced pat-downs" ie rubbing your junk. It's not enough to look for a bulge or give a light pat to your pecker or pussy anymore. Now they're rubbing you front and back...what they're looking for, only they know. They are wearing surgical gloves as if that makes it clinical instead of criminal. I haven't flown in years and then only for an emergency. Over 60 Huey hops in the RVN and two white-knuckle airliner rides...the first the Pan Am flight rising out of Tan Son Nhut wondering if I'd really gotten out of there alive. The second a TWA ride over the Great Lakes from D.C. to Detroit that was like falling down stairs for almost an hour. I believe I was the only passenger who didn't need the barf bag. So I've had enough flying for one lifetime; certainly enough not to pay to get fondled by some TSA creep without knocking his ass, out.
casty.gif

tsa.jpg

Hands On with the TSA's New 'Enhanced' Pat-Down Procedure

Despite the pinhead's attempted thread-jacking, I'd like to hear some experiences others have had with the TSA screeners....especially now that they are clearly taking liberties which are not legal. Instead of profiling like the IDF does in Israeli airports, these clowns are touching children, Iowa farm women, and the handicapped in a most inappropriate way and it needs to stop.

Despite the pinhead's attempted thread-jacking, I'd like to hear some experiences others have had with the TSA screeners....especially now that they are clearly taking liberties which are not legal. Instead of profiling like the IDF does in Israeli airports, these clowns are touching children, Iowa farm women, and the handicapped in a most inappropriate way and it needs to stop.

I just want to know if this is just further evidence of the general pussification of America?

Have we all become such pussies that we think a clinical examination of our persons is a sexual assault?

If that's the case, I should be suing for damages for all of the "assaults" I have endured by doctors, nurses, cops, EMTs, prison guards, military personnel and all of the other who have laid hands upon my person..

I flew to Seattle and back this summer and no one touched me. Because my wife has an artificial hip, she got the personal treatment and was not offended by any way she was handled. In fact, she was surprised it wasn't MORE intrusive.

I guess some of you just have repressed memories of being molested as children. It's time to seek help and stay off the airlines if you can't handle the pressure!

Forum List

Back