TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien

"...security checks were added for people coming to the United States to enroll in flight schools. But those checks were never extended to U.S. citizens despite growing concerns in recent years about so-called “homegrown” terrorists launching attacks on U.S. soil."

"Homeland security officials launched an investigation in 2010 after a Boston-area aviation school was found to have been training illegal immigrants to fly airplanes. Investigators so far have identified 30 people who may be in the country illegally and successfully attended flight schools."

I'll bet some of ya'll are just upset that they were caught before they could pull off an attack on Obama's watch aren't you?

One of my daughters was on the no-fly list because she bought two one-way tickets within a year or some such shit.

Why pray tell can't you just go "what a major fuck up! some one should be fired!".

Okay. You win. "What a major fuck up! I sure hope someone was fire over this shit!"

How's that?

"...security checks were added for people coming to the United States to enroll in flight schools. But those checks were never extended to U.S. citizens despite growing concerns in recent years about so-called “homegrown” terrorists launching attacks on U.S. soil."

"Homeland security officials launched an investigation in 2010 after a Boston-area aviation school was found to have been training illegal immigrants to fly airplanes. Investigators so far have identified 30 people who may be in the country illegally and successfully attended flight schools."

I'll bet some of ya'll are just upset that they were caught before they could pull off an attack on Obama's watch aren't you?

One of my daughters was on the no-fly list because she bought two one-way tickets within a year or some such shit.

Why pray tell can't you just go "what a major fuck up! some one should be fired!".

Okay. You win. "What a major fuck up! I sure hope someone was fire over this shit!"

How's that?

I was having a really horrid day. You just made it brighter!:D Thanks.

Aye carumba!!!! You can't make this shit up. Does anyone ever get fired for this type of brutal incompetence?

(CNSNews.com) -- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens at a Boston-area flight school that was owned by yet another illegal alien, according to the Government Accountability Office.

The illegal-alien flight-school attendees included eight who had entered the country illegally and 17 who had overstayed their allowed period of admission into the United States, according to an audit by the GAO.

Six of the illegal aliens were actually able to get pilot’s licenses.

TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien | CNSNews.com

So they grope grandmas and kids, thinking they are threats to national security. But then they let Illegals into Flight Schools and even allowing 6 of them to get licenses?

We are doomed.

Then there's this little gem:

Murder suspect Brian Hedglin's security breach at Utah airport to steal plane raises safety concern

CBS/AP) SALT LAKE CITY - Pilot and murder suspect Brian Hedglin knew how to fly planes. He just needed access to one.

Turns out, it was as easy as using a rug to scale a razor wire-topped security fence at a small Utah airport in the middle of night, slipping past security, boarding an idle, empty 50-passenger SkyWest Airlines jet and revving up the engines.

He crashed the plane in a parking lot and shot himself in the head, never getting off the ground. But the incident has raised concerns that nation's airports may not be as safe as they should be.

Read the rest here.

Eliminate the TSA, and let airports and commercial airlines run their own fucking security.

Isn't that what was going on before 9/11?

Yep, and weeks prior to 9/11 the FBI knew about it.
A top FBI expert on the al-Qaeda terrorist network testified in court today that the agency knew before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that the group's leader, Osama bin Laden, had sent followers to an Oklahoma flight school to train as pilots and was interested in hijacking airplanes.

FBI agent Michael Anticev said investigators understood that bin Laden used the flight school in Norman, Okla., to train pilots to fly his own aircraft. He also acknowledged that the FBI knew before the Sept. 11 attacks that al-Qaeda was training pilots to hijack planes, but he said the agency believed the aim was to carry out conventional hijackings and fly the aircraft to other countries, rather than crash them into buildings.
FBI Knew al-Qaeda Pilots Training in U.S.

Aye carumba!!!! You can't make this shit up. Does anyone ever get fired for this type of brutal incompetence?

(CNSNews.com) -- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens at a Boston-area flight school that was owned by yet another illegal alien, according to the Government Accountability Office.

The illegal-alien flight-school attendees included eight who had entered the country illegally and 17 who had overstayed their allowed period of admission into the United States, according to an audit by the GAO.

Six of the illegal aliens were actually able to get pilot’s licenses.

Why aren't there heads on a chopping block?

Rep. Mike Rogers (R.-Ala.), chairman of the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Transportation Security, said he found the GAO's findings "amazing."

We have cancer patients, Iraq War veterans and Nobel Prize winners all forced to undergo rigorous security checks before getting on an airplane," said Rogers, "and at the same time, ten years after 9/11, there are foreign nationals in the United States trained to fly just like Mohammed Atta and the other 9/11 hijackers did, and not all of them are necessarily getting a security background check."

Stephen Lord, who is the GAO's director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues, testified about the matter Wednesday in Rogers' subcommittee. Rogers asked him: "Isn't it true that, based on your report, the Transportation Security Administration cannot assure the American people that foreign terrorists are not in this country learning how to fly airplanes, yes or no?"

Lord responded: "At this time, no."

Holy toledo, how absolutely appalling.

TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien | CNSNews.com

Of course when another 9-11 happens it will be all Bush's fault.

Dangerous examples like this are evidence that we not only need to encourage people here illegally to stay here illegally and try to better their lives, but also that are government is to pathetically small to adequately control us.

Gawd, I hope that was sarcasm...

You know, I didn't like you much before, but this ^^^ is fucked up.

You're a real piece of shit motherfucker, aren't you?

The problem is, it's NOT ILLEGAL! Congress can spend weeks on doping in baseball players but not pass a law that illegals can't take flight lessons? Maybe Illegals can't GIVE flight lessons?

WHEN WILL WE LEARN FROM THE PAST?

Then there's this little gem:

Murder suspect Brian Hedglin's security breach at Utah airport to steal plane raises safety concern

CBS/AP) SALT LAKE CITY - Pilot and murder suspect Brian Hedglin knew how to fly planes. He just needed access to one.

Turns out, it was as easy as using a rug to scale a razor wire-topped security fence at a small Utah airport in the middle of night, slipping past security, boarding an idle, empty 50-passenger SkyWest Airlines jet and revving up the engines.

He crashed the plane in a parking lot and shot himself in the head, never getting off the ground. But the incident has raised concerns that nation's airports may not be as safe as they should be.

Read the rest here.

I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy here. Millions upon millions spent supposedly on security. Pat downs on children in wheelchairs and old ladies but the air ways are still not secure.

Bozos. Our lives are run by bozos.

The utterly astounding incompetence of this Administration on display yet again.

We'll let illegals learn to fly, but we won't do anything about it because it might hurt their feelings.

The utterly astounding incompetence of this Administration on display yet again.

We'll let illegals learn to fly, but we won't do anything about it because it might hurt their feelings.

We are huge gaping fucking pussies, if I snuck into China or Russia and tried to get into a flight school they would laugh in my fucking face and throw me in jail.

Forum List

Back