Trying to find a news channel....

CCTV wasn't. Was watching them during the Pope coverage :) ...English language Chinese news, not closed-circuit. :)

my impression is that they were still killing each other in Nineveh-----the city of JONAH-----even as jews, worldwide-----read the book of Jonah. --------the POPE is the current "emissary of peace and justice" ------just as JONAH was the emissary of
peace and justice -----long ago------taken up by a great fish----spat upon the Nineveh to RESTORE the justice and peace of heaven Where is Moby Dick when we REALLY NEED HIM?

I can't wait for him to go back home!

CCTV wasn't. Was watching them during the Pope coverage :) ...English language Chinese news, not closed-circuit. :)

my impression is that they were still killing each other in Nineveh-----the city of JONAH-----even as jews, worldwide-----read the book of Jonah. --------the POPE is the current "emissary of peace and justice" ------just as JONAH was the emissary of
peace and justice -----long ago------taken up by a great fish----spat upon the Nineveh to RESTORE the justice and peace of heaven Where is Moby Dick when we REALLY NEED HIM?
Hahaha!

Hahaha!

where is HOME for il papa???? he is an Argentinian-------but he is heir to the "vicar of Christ" who is ------somehow------mysteriously "PETER" ---------some sort of "rock" ------?????? Poor Francis-----do they even know what
CHIMICHURRI sauce is -------in the Vatican? -----------does he sing-----"DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA" ------in his little humble chamber every nite?

...that is not talking about the pope....no luck

There is actually a channel called papal visit

Stuck with netflicks, amazon prime and on demand

There is some college football and home shopping stations

It is Saturday and mass is on every channel

a thousand channels on the pope. I feel like an atheist as Christmas, no escape

Al Jazeera is not broadcasting the pope all day

...that is not talking about the pope....no luck

There is actually a channel called papal visit

Stuck with netflicks, amazon prime and on demand

There is some college football and home shopping stations

It is Saturday and mass is on every channel

a thousand channels on the pope. I feel like an atheist as Christmas, no escape

Al Jazeera is not broadcasting the pope all day
MAke it go away!!!!

I think I'll go see a movie, politics, the Pope or sports....pass....

This Pope is NOT my Pope of St. Peter.

This Pope insert himself into business that as a spiritual leader has no business in being in.

This Pope mentioned all kinds of names favorable to his left-wing causes, but he never once mentioned the name of Jesus Christ, not even once in his entire American visit.

This Pope replaced the lilly-livered and chicken-hearted semi-Nazi German "Pope" emeritus and neither of them were or are able or willing to see the impending destruction Israel.

They might as well be Iranians. I am ashamed to be a Roman Catholic.

This Pope insert himself into business that as a spiritual leader has no business in being in.

This Pope mentioned all kinds of names favorable to his left-wing causes, but he never once mentioned the name of Jesus Christ, not even once in his entire American visit.

This Pope replaced the lilly-livered and chicken-hearted semi-Nazi German "Pope" emeritus and neither of them were or are able or willing to see the impending destruction Israel.

You need Christ and Christ alone....

There is no way bro the Father but through me (Christ)...

it's not your fault

I knowwwwwww.......but I'm loving the Pope and the way this country is rallying behind his visit, love it, love it.

Forum List

Back