Trying to Convince Video Game Characters They Are Living in a Simulation

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
These people cannot accept that there is a greater reality than the one they know. Jesus tried to convince some of you, and your mind can't grasp it

Jesus tried to convince some of you
That is not true. Words have meanings. He died long before we were born.

If Jesus were alive today and he showed me his magic, I would believe him (after much testing). I didnt get that opportunity though. It would be pretty silly for Jesus to assume that anyone alive in 2024 would take a book written by men 2000 years ago at its word. No rational person would expect that. You could hope that some would, but expecting it is not realistic. Jesus wasnt a dummy.

Last edited:
"We keep living until the game is over"
This NPC understands what life is about.

That is not true. Words have meanings. He died long before we were born.

If Jesus were alive today and he showed me his magic, I would believe him (after much testing). I didnt get that opportunity though. It would be pretty silly for Jesus to assume that anyone alive in 2024 would take a book written by men 2000 years ago at its word. No rational person would expect that. You could hope that some would, but expecting it is not realistic. Jesus wasnt a dummy.
These NPCs have more understanding than you. You should turn in that name, "Godboy"

These NPCs have more understanding than you. You should turn in that name, "Godboy"
I dont know what your issue with my post is. Im just stating facts, or at least basic logic and common sense. What exactly do you disagree with?

I dont know what your issue with my post is. Im just stating facts, or at least basic logic and common sense. What exactly do you disagree with?
You reject Christ. You have that right, but you lack understanding. If it were not possible for you to know, God wouldn't require it of you.

My thread was simply to put out there, for your consideration, that what we think is our "reality" may not be as solid as you think it is.

God says it's not. This physical world is NOT what God considers "reality" but only temporary.

Just like a baby in the womb. To that baby, it has no idea what the "real world" is. Their reality is the womb.

The characters in a video game have no idea they are created beings and there is anything outside the city that was created for them.

The computer game simulation is the closest thing we have to understanding how there can be a reality outside of the world God created for us

Last edited:
You reject Christ. You have that right, but you lack understanding. If it were not possible for you to know, God wouldn't require it of you.

My thread was simply to put out there, for your consideration, that what we think is our "reality" may not be as solid as you think it is.

God says it's not. This physical world is NOT what God considers "reality" but only temporary.

Just like a baby in the womb. To that baby, it has no idea what the "real world" is. Their reality is the womb.

The characters in a video game have no idea they are created beings and there is anything outside the city that was created for them.

The computer game simulation is the closest thing we have to understanding how there can be a reality outside of the world God created for us
I reject the words of men written thousands of years ago. I have no reason to trust them. I have never met Jesus, so I cannot say if he is legit or not. I see no harm in that position.

Forum List

Back