Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

That fat walrus had some health issues. I am at a loss, do we need to have a animal control agent with dart guns and tranquilizers for hippos to subdue obese suspects now?
You are a vile piece of shit. Hey, congratulations! You fit right in with a bunch of the other anonymous nutters on this board!

Yes she is. But careful, don't get drawn down to her level.
You are right. Best to ignore.

That fat walrus had some health issues. I am at a loss, do we need to have a animal control agent with dart guns and tranquilizers for hippos to subdue obese suspects now?
You are a vile piece of shit. Hey, congratulations! You fit right in with a bunch of the other anonymous nutters on this board!
Really? Well...nanny nanny neiner. You aren't sounding so rational or mature after THAT little weasely rant. Careful, don't get drawn down to my level or anything.

fuck that fat son of a bitch. If he hadn't done anything wrong, half a dozen cops wouldn't have been required to cuff himin broad daylight.

You people have went absolutely fucking crazy. If you're going to be arrested, the police WILL affect that arrest.

Was the choke hood against police policy?You bet. But ultimately, the fat ass is responsible for his fate.

Eric Garner said it, eleven times, claiming he couldn't breathe.

Pretty obviously, he could breathe at the time... because that's what he did.
Oy.

Someday..when you are very old...and your lungs are shot to hell...and a bunch of people are on top of you and you are gasping out I CAN'T BREATHE with what little you CAN garner the strength to say just before you pass out and possibly die...you will understand. Until then....oy.

Go in ER and say "I can't breathe!" and see how fast you are taken in the back and slapped on oxygen. Garner didn't get that chance. A shitload of cops piled on him and one was cutting off what little air he could drag in.
What a horrible way to die.

I just tried it. One breath. I said it out loud 11 times. Getting another gulp of air was needed afterwards, though. It would have been impossible if 4 people were sitting on my chest.

No, it's not.

Medical professionals gauge whether or not a person is breathing, specifically, by determining if they can speak or not. If they can't speak, they know they are out of time. if they're talking, they know they're breathing.

They know they are getting some air. Not if they are getting enough air.

If they can talk, they're usually getting enough air. People who aren't getting enough can't talk.

See that's how they determine it.

That's just stupid. Any medical professional will tell you that labored breathing (easily identified) is a definite indication of not receiving enough oxygen. Any medical professional who would tell you differently should be drummed out of the profession. I suspect that you never even asked anyone who would actually know about such things, and only spout the best guess you can come up with in your own mind.

No, it's not.

Medical professionals gauge whether or not a person is breathing, specifically, by determining if they can speak or not. If they can't speak, they know they are out of time. if they're talking, they know they're breathing.

They know they are getting some air. Not if they are getting enough air.

If they can talk, they're usually getting enough air. People who aren't getting enough can't talk.

See that's how they determine it.

That's just stupid. Any medical professional will tell you that labored breathing (easily identified) is a definite indication of not receiving enough oxygen. Any medical professional who would tell you differently should be drummed out of the profession. I suspect that you never even asked anyone who would actually know about such things, and only spout the best guess you can come up with in your own mind.

Yes----he was not receiving enough oxygen TO RESIST ARREST AND FIGHT WITH ANYONE MUCH LESS OF BUNCH OF COPS

Eric Garner said it, eleven times, claiming he couldn't breathe.

Pretty obviously, he could breathe at the time... because that's what he did.
Oy.

Someday..when you are very old...and your lungs are shot to hell...and a bunch of people are on top of you and you are gasping out I CAN'T BREATHE with what little you CAN garner the strength to say just before you pass out and possibly die...you will understand. Until then....oy.

No. Because if you can say it, you're breathing.

Trust me on this.

Go in ER and say "I can't breathe!" and see how fast you are taken in the back and slapped on oxygen. Garner didn't get that chance. A shitload of cops piled on him and one was cutting off what little air he could drag in.

Not always---people who are hyperventilating often feel as if they aren't getting enough air.

Not always---people who are hyperventilating often feel as if they aren't getting enough air.

Yup.

And the rule of thumb....say it with me...is that if they're talking, they're getting enough oxygen. For life, at any rate.

Their O2 levels might be low, but they're able to sustain life.

But they cannot get the second breath. So that is not breathING. In, out, in, out. One breath. Then flattened with an arm around your neck. It's enough to cause major internal damages one may not recover from.

Well in this case, they got a breath about 11 times.

Probably should have shut up and stopped fighting.

Beyond ignorant. You saw the video. He wasn't fighting. He was murdered, and your partisan crap won't even let enough humanity into your diseased little mind to admit it. Not sure how you can live with yourself.

Forum List

Back