Try being an American first and a minority second.

es to deny the fact thatvThis was your link:

Sarah Kendzior, How do you become “white” in America? How do you become “white” in America?

If you didnt bother reading why should we?

And if you did read it but cant summarize in your own words then maybe you need to read it again before offering it to us
I have read the links. You are looking for excuses to deny the fact that I am right.

I hear it used for other groups too, for example "Mexican Americans", "Native Americans", etc.

BTW, I'm curious to know who popularized the term "African Americans." Like I said, people can identify any way they choose.... but something tells me that it's the powers-that-be (as opposed to the people) who come up with these types of things. Why, because one of their main tactics is divide and conquer. So they're constantly pitting groups against each other, and making Americans into divided groups is one way of doing that. There's a lot more to be said about that, but real life calls at the moment.
I think whites such as yourself really need to relearn history. What makes you guys ignore the last 245 years to make these claims?

I think whites such as yourself really need to relearn history. What makes you guys ignore the last 245 years to make these claims?

I don't know what you're disagreeing with. What claim did I make that you think is untrue?

Irish American Month. Yay!
Yeah, And I'll lift a guiness to that instead of bitching about why the Irish can't have a history month like you and others here do for blacks. Because Irish history is white history so it's not like there is no recognition. However, I don't mind a month of festivals.

I don't know what you're disagreeing with. What claim did I make that you think is untrue?
The fact that America was ever unified and that it us who are trying to divide this country.

The fact that America was ever unified and that it us who are trying to divide this country.

No, you misunderstood. I never said that it's Blacks who are trying to divide this country. I said it's the powers-that-be. In other words, the oligarchs who have their own agendas that aren't good for ANY of us.

Please don't try so hard to be opposed to me. I'm not your enemy.

I have read the links. You are looking for excuses to deny the fact that I am right.
Ok, I read the link and it said nothing about how to become white

Can you translate it from liberish to english for us?

Tell this to Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, German-Americans, Polish-Americans, Japanese-Americans , Chinese- Americans, etc.

Only when blacks speak up do we hear this. We are a minority and for all of American history whites have done the whining. You whine today about racial preferences and ignore the fact that whites have been the ones to get the most preference. WHITES are the most protected group in this country. Whites can make up grievances and what they imagine gets turned into laws. Voter "integrity" is a prime example of it.

So is the claim about Asians and affirmative action.

Students for Fair Admissions, Inc. v. President & Fellows of Harvard College, First Circuit Holds that Harvard’s Admissions Program Does Not Violate the Civil Rights Act., Students for Fair Admissions, Inc. v. President & Fellows of Harvard College

Russell W. Galloway Jr., Basic Equal Protection Analysis, 29 Santa Clara L. Rev. 121 (1989). Basic Equal Protection Analysis

The diverse demographics of Asian Americans, The diverse demographics of Asian Americans

Admissions Statistics, A Brief Profile of the Admitted Class of 2025, Harvard welcomes students from across the country and all over, Admissions Statistics

Daniella Silva, Study on Harvard finds 43 percent of white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff, Study finds 43 percent of Harvard's white students are legacy, athletes, related to donors or staff

Peter Arcidiacono, Josh Kinsler, Tyler Ransom, National Bureau Of Economic Research, Legacy And Athlete Preferences At Harvard, Working Paper 26316, Legacy and Athlete Preferences at Harvard
This is like the third thread you've started from the same sources. Could a mod please combine them?

Forum List

Back