Truth Social takes OFF.. TOP DOWNLOAD for Android devices.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
IT looks like the inclusion of Truth Social for use on android devices is opening up the platform to take off.

Google approving this now is really an interesting thing to think about. WHY?

Musk's takeover of Twitter makes the move even more interesting. Now there will be two platforms for conservatives and Trump supporting people to use. Two platforms to divide them up and keep their ability to communicate broken up. I am a pessimist when looking at these moves so close to an election.

Oh...I thought part of the reason for truth social was because Trump said banning people on other similar outlets violated first amendment rights.

Is this not true?
You do not have the right to lie and slander. But hey, that's what liberals do best when they have nothing but lies to push. Twitter was controlled by the hard left for a long time. That is now changing. You will no longer be able to lie with impunity on Twitter as well.

IT looks like the inclusion of Truth Social for use on android devices is opening up the platform to take off.

/——-/ Libs abashed — too much free speech goin’ on out there.

You do not have the right to lie and slander.

Where in the constitution does it say that?

But hey, that's what liberals do best when they have nothing but lies to push. Twitter was controlled by the hard left for a long time. That is now changing. You will no longer be able to lie with impunity on Twitter as well.
I don't know anything about Twitter except Trump said it violated first amendment rights to ban posters.

I am getting conflicting remarks. So you think Twitter can or can't ban posters?

two days later and it is down to number 3.

By the end of this week I bet it is out of the top 20...any takers?

I don't have an opinion. I don't have a right to an opinion. His rights, not mine.
You do have an opinion. Your opinion is that banning on this platform did not violate your free speech rights. By extension this opinion would extend to Trumps Twitter ban.

Essentially Trump lied about his Twitter ban violating his free speech rights so he created another site where he bans people's free speech. Lol.

You can't make this stuff up.

You do have an opinion. Your opinion is that banning on this platform did not violate your free speech rights. By extension this opinion would extend to Trumps Twitter ban.

Essentially Trump lied about his Twitter ban violating his free speech rights so he created another site where he bans people's free speech. Lol.

You can't make this stuff up.
Your pathological need to believe in the validity of your argument is noted.

two days later and it is down to number 3.

By the end of this week I bet it is out of the top 20...any takers?

So it hits number one because so many people got the app.
Do you think it's going to continue at number one forever?
It's no different than when a movie comes out,the people who want to see it will see it immediately.
As time goes by there are less and less people going to that movie because those who wanted to see already have.

Forum List

Back