Truth Social takes OFF.. TOP DOWNLOAD for Android devices.

So it hits number one because so many people got the app.
Do you think it's going to continue at number one forever?
It's no different than when a movie comes out,the people who want to see it will see it immediately.
As time goes by there are less and less people going to that movie because those who wanted to see already have.

Yet if you look at the rest of the top loads you see Apps that are years old yet they are at the top still. Those have an ever growing market. Truth Social will stagnate once all you alt-right folks have it and then it will never grow

1666033805061.png

If the list is too complicated for you, find a 3rd grader to read it to you. They are right there at number 3.

That doesnt address my question.
No app stays at number one for obvious reasons,if you're too stupid to understand why there's no hope for you.
And I never claimed it was still at number one.

That doesnt address my question.
No app stays at number one for obvious reasons,if you're too stupid to understand why there's no hope for you.
And I never claimed it was still at number one.

Yet some stay in the top 10-15 all the time. Do you think Truth Social will?

If you don't like it, stay the fuck off it.
Thanks for the tip captain obvious.

That is what Trump should have done but instead he said his Twitter ban violated his free speech and he whined like a little bitch for months afterwards.

Well look at that...number one is different on everyone of them.

Like I said, many stay in the top 10 to 15 all the time....but you just ignore that part of my comments because you are a dishonest moron.

Have a great day

Forum List

Back