Truth or Treason?

Are troofers treasonous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the chances of the building falling down and going boom seem to increase significantly AFTER A BIG FUCKING JET GETS FLOWN INTO IT.

fucking moron.:cuckoo:

You traitors make it so easy. Riddle me this, mental midget: How many buildings collapsed on 9/11, and how many planes collided with them?

Like I said - "buiwding jus faw down go boom! - that wat happened".

And you geniuses think that you can talk you way out of basic physics using insults?

Walk away and commiserate with your traitor friends. You liars are gonna need all of the support that you can get.
in total, 7 buildings were destroyed, only 2 had planes actually hit them, the others had 110 story buildings fall on them
there were also several other buildings with massive damage but not totally destroyed

no ditzcon they had debris from a 110 story building fall on the and damage from falling debris on wtc 7 played no role in the collapse NIST states the building would of collapsed regardless due to fire alone

You traitors make it so easy. Riddle me this, mental midget: How many buildings collapsed on 9/11, and how many planes collided with them?

Like I said - "buiwding jus faw down go boom! - that wat happened".

And you geniuses think that you can talk you way out of basic physics using insults?

Walk away and commiserate with your traitor friends. You liars are gonna need all of the support that you can get.
in total, 7 buildings were destroyed, only 2 had planes actually hit them, the others had 110 story buildings fall on them
there were also several other buildings with massive damage but not totally destroyed

no ditzcon they had debris from a 110 story building fall on the and damage from falling debris on wtc 7 played no role in the collapse NIST states the building would of collapsed regardless due to fire alone
keep telling that lie

buildings spontaneously combusting??

hmmm....

you might want to re-think your position.

Some times life is Zen simple, it really is.

Plane flies into building, building falls down.

buildings spontaneously combusting??

hmmm....

you might want to re-think your position.
he likes to falsely claim that NIST said WTC7 would have collapsed from just the fire alone
they do not say that

." Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated. The growth and spread of the lower-floor fires due to the loss of water supply to the sprinklers from the city mains was enough to initiate the collapse of the entire building due to buckling of a critical column in the northeast region of the building."
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

." Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated. The growth and spread of the lower-floor fires due to the loss of water supply to the sprinklers from the city mains was enough to initiate the collapse of the entire building due to buckling of a critical column in the northeast region of the building."
would have and did are not the same thing

no one said they were mental midget...FAIL

." even without the structural damage, wtc 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated. The growth and spread of the lower-floor fires due to the loss of water supply to the sprinklers from the city mains was enough to initiate the collapse of the entire building due to buckling of a critical column in the northeast region of the building."
questions and answers about the nist wtc 7 investigation

no one said they were mental midget...fail
^^^TPP

it not my fault you are trying to make that claim

They aren't treasonous; they're well-intentioned kooks. Well-intentioned, yes, but nevertheless, they are STILL kooks.

Last edited:
Truth or Consequences would be more in line with where our country's at these days

imho, many issues exist because we run from confronting them

almost every one, from our domestic policies to foriegn policies seems to trudge on in denial of it's root problem

I vote treason,

I have a reason for treason,

I am so droll,

I want heads to roll.

oh and so would you agent Fizz as we both know.thats why you would never show up there like he never would.
i live in asia. there's not too many twoofer parties to show up at in asia. i'm in vegas for a few weeks though and have no problem showing up at any silly rallies you and the other morons might be planning. i'm sure the combined IQ of all the twoofers present would be roughly equal to a bowl of lime jello.

Hey Fizz, where in Asia do you live?

Fuck the troofers.

Fuck you ****. Those fire fighter's calling for an independent investigation lost hundreds of brothers on 9/11. You couldn't carry one of those men's dirty under wear you fucking barking bitch.

I noted no.

Not that I support their beliefs, but believing nonsense doesn't rise to the level of treason.

I noted no.

Not that I support their beliefs, but believing nonsense doesn't rise to the level of treason.

Kind, reasonable, and true.

You have just killed your political career.

First round is on me.

well it is reasonable though

we wouldn't have these 'troofers' going off on some holy grail if our governance had some clarity, would we?

I noted no.

Kind, reasonable, and true.

You have just killed your political career.

First round is on me.

I killed my political career the moment I elected to openly state that the emporer had no clothes.

The only thing that partisans hate more than the opposition partisan team are people who won't play their partisan's game.

I'll take that drink and raise you another, JW.

We'll sit around the shanty, and put a good buzz on.

duckseatingthelie.png

Forum List

Back