Truth or Treason?

Are troofers treasonous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They have NO credible evidence, the continually post garbage simply to get attention. When they are called on that, they have NO credible answer.
Even the ones who claim booooooooosh did it, still want to try and execute KSM and the other terrorists.
They have insulted 911 survivors, and the country as a whole with their treasonous rants.

Where is your evidence little ones?
You don't have any, because the official story is the correct version of events.

My opinion is the twoofers are a treasonous lot of scumbags.

Vote in the poll, are twoofers treasonous?

You're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I'd love to see you stand up in front of survivor widows like Kristen Breitweiser and Lorie Van Auken while you try to spew your poison, you lying sack of shit.

I've read through the threads on here and i've seen almost every one of your taunts and distortions as you respond to direct evidence that's enough to raise the eyebrows of even the most simple-minded imbeciles.

Since there is obviously no debating with you, I'll just take the opportunity to explain what you are:

YOU are the traitor.
YOU are the one who ridicules open questions.
YOU are the one who casts judgement on opinions
YOU are the one who spends all of his time with ad hominem attacks rather than reviewing material
YOU are the one who is acting against the spirit of open debate and evidenciary antagonism of government as protected in our Constitution

YOU are the traitorous bastard.

I'll leave it at that, since my skin is literally crawling as I type when I think of the hideous scumbag that I'm actually writing to. I swear to God that if I could place you on stage with the victims family members you would shrivel up and start blubbering like a child when they publicly placed your foul and traitorous character into check.

Asshole.

You are right on the mark.

This forum is crawling with scum not interested in intellectual debate and just spam the threads with bullshit.

I have a thread call "Van Connection" that shows live news coverage on the extent this country is infiltrated with Israel spies and Mossad........this leads me to wonder how many that spam the 9/11 threads against a new investigation are connected to the Israel spies proven to be in this country?

NO I am NOT prejudice and I do support Israel 100% and I would fight side by side with them against the evil Iran, Hamas, al Qaeda etc.

I just call a spade a spade.

You support Israel 100%
What about Groupthink?

LOL You're act is old.

treason is clearly defined by the constitution. 9/11 truthers don't hit any of the markers

Truthers don't.
Troofers (aka twoofers) in my mind do.

I have no doubt that this subset of pond scum will not be happy until there is total anarchy and they ascend to something higher than what they are now simply by bringing down the world around them.

I post about 5 posts a day here; you can check that out. I have facts on my side in "fuck you" amounts and bring them out time and again. Not only do the facts firmly rest in my pocket, every bit of circumstantial evidence rests firmly on my side (not using Iraqi or Afghans to pull off the crime just for one example).

Curvelight posts here 30+ times a day on average; you can check that out and has zip to say about anything or at least didn't when I began ignoring her as an attempt to help the turnover times at the Wendy's where he plays his "skill" on a daily basis.

My point and this thread isn't really about 9/11 but more so the behavior of those who doubt the 9/11 Commission Report or at least purport to even though it remains painfully obvious that few if any have read past the table of contents.

So I would point out that usually these moronic imbeciles are quite often anti-semites, anti Federal Reserve, anti-status quo, speak openly of armed revolution. When you add it together, the twoofers or troofers aren't so much pissed off about 9/11; they are pissed off about how little value they have as people. This is why the first word of the first line of every troofer hymn is "They" such as:

They won't re-investigate;
They won't listen to us.
They are wrong
They planted bombs
They lured Atta and co. on to the planes
They took over NORAD
They are lying

By "they" the twoofers mean "the establishment". Its no longer good enough to simply refer to the Bush Administration since they are out of office; lately it has been Ruling Elite.

Pathetic.

Respectfully Submitted,

Candy R. Corn
Member, The Ruling Elite since 1977

No, you're right. "Biuwding jus faw down go boom". Move it along - nothing to see here.

the chances of the building falling down and going boom seem to increase significantly AFTER A BIG FUCKING JET GETS FLOWN INTO IT.

fucking moron.:cuckoo:

You traitors make it so easy. Riddle me this, mental midget: How many buildings collapsed on 9/11, and how many planes collided with them?

Like I said - "buiwding jus faw down go boom! - that wat happened".

And you geniuses think that you can talk you way out of basic physics using insults?

Walk away and commiserate with your traitor friends. You liars are gonna need all of the support that you can get.

i'm sorry, mr riddler, but if you are going to make stupid statements such as No, you're right. "Biuwding jus faw down go boom. Move it along - nothing to see here." without telling us which buiwding you are talking about i'm just going to choose one.

you got a problem with a specific building, like the one that was hit by another fucking building and burned for hours without anyone fighting the fires, and claim that nothing happened to it before it collapsed you are going to need to be more specific.

your tinfoil hat is blocking my attempts to read your brainwaves. :lol:

Last edited:
An admission of support for the President Of Iran over the US government by one of our own:

quote from 911insidejob:
"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart since we have an evil and out of control government on our hands,.They hate us because we did 9/11.also many countries around the world are now not only hating the government of the united states,they are hating the american people as well because assholes like you are supporting the governments version.

I offer the above as proof that I, S.L. Ackjawed, P.E. (ret) have been correct all along that truthers are treasonous.

more here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-real-truther-or-wanna-bes-4.html#post2069715

They have NO credible evidence, the continually post garbage simply to get attention. When they are called on that, they have NO credible answer.
Even the ones who claim booooooooosh did it, still want to try and execute KSM and the other terrorists.
They have insulted 911 survivors, and the country as a whole with their treasonous rants.

You don't have any, because the official story is the correct version of events.

bullshit and lies from you as usual slackass.
YOU Bush dupes have NO credible evidence,YOU continually post garbage and troll here when you are called on that with these threads of yours.

you are the fucking jerks that have insulted the 9/11 survivors and the country as a whole with your treasouous rants that 19 muslins did it.you are cluess as always moron in the fact that most the 9/11 familys know it was an inside job as well dumbfuck.

bravo terral, bravo!

another nation heard from.......

as usual,you dodged the evidence and facts when he presented them to you and ran away with your usual cowardly replies.bravo and proving as usual,you have no interest in the truth and cant stand toe to toe in a debate with truthers..:clap2:

bullshit and lies from you as usual slackass.
YOU Bush dupes have NO credible evidence,YOU continually post garbage and troll here when you are called on that with these threads of yours.

you are the fucking jerks that have insulted the 9/11 survivors and the country as a whole with your treasouous rants that 19 muslins did it.you are cluess as always moron in the fact that most the 9/11 familys know it was an inside job as well dumbfuck.

dude, you have been outed as a traitor. the proof is right there in your own post.

hostage8cy.jpg

I present your own words as evidence against yourself.

You should have invoked the fifth amendment when you had the chance.

quote from 911insidejob:
"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart since we have an evil and out of control government on our hands,.They hate us because we did 9/11.also many countries around the world are now not only hating the government of the united states,they are hating the american people as well because assholes like you are supporting the governments version."

I think it is worth posting again;

quote from 911insidejob:
"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart since we have an evil and out of control government on our hands,.They hate us because we did 9/11.also many countries around the world are now not only hating the government of the united states,they are hating the american people as well because assholes like you are supporting the governments version."

That post contains everything any loyal American citizen needs to know about truthers.

It is not treason so I can not answer your poll. They are idiots, most with delusional problems and paranoia, but they have a right to peacefully make any idiotic claim they want.

you Bush dupes are the idiots who are paranoid with delusional problems.Like that idiot troll,you wont address Terrals post cause you know you cant refute his evidence.
your the stupid idiot who ignores the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years.according to YOUR delusional logic,the laws of physics no longer apply anymore and the 9/11 commission is telling the truth.:lol::lol:hahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

You're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I'd love to see you stand up in front of survivor widows like Kristen Breitweiser and Lorie Van Auken while you try to spew your poison, you lying sack of shit.

I've read through the threads on here and i've seen almost every one of your taunts and distortions as you respond to direct evidence that's enough to raise the eyebrows of even the most simple-minded imbeciles.

Since there is obviously no debating with you, I'll just take the opportunity to explain what you are:

YOU are the traitor.
YOU are the one who spends all of his time with ad hominem attacks rather than reviewing material
YOU are the one who is acting against the spirit of open debate and evidenciary antagonism of government as protected in our Constitution

I'll leave it at that, since my skin is literally crawling as I type when I think of the hideous scumbag that I'm actually writing to. I swear to God that if I could place you on stage with the victims family members you would shrivel up and start blubbering like a child when they publicly placed your foul and traitorous character into check.

Asshole.

well done.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is not treason so I can not answer your poll. They are idiots, most with delusional problems and paranoia, but they have a right to peacefully make any idiotic claim they want.

you Bush dupes are the idiots who are paranoid with delusional problems.Like that idiot troll,you wont address Terrals post cause you know you cant refute his evidence.
your the stupid idiot who ignores the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thoussands of years.according to YOUR delusional logic,the laws of physics no longer apply anymore and the 9/11 commission is telling the truth.:lol::lol:hahahahahahahahahaha

terral has no evidence. everything he posts has been refuted already.

the rest of your rant is just you being a paranoid schizophrenic.

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

welcome to 911insidenutsack's sockpuppet........

do you post anything but logical fallacy?

No he NEVER does.

No, you're right. "Biuwding jus faw down go boom". Move it along - nothing to see here.

the chances of the building falling down and going boom seem to increase significantly AFTER A BIG FUCKING JET GETS FLOWN INTO IT.

fucking moron.:cuckoo:

You traitors make it so easy. Riddle me this, mental midget: How many buildings collapsed on 9/11, and how many planes collided with them?

Like I said - "buiwding jus faw down go boom! - that wat happened".

And you geniuses think that you can talk you way out of basic physics using insults?

Walk away and commiserate with your traitor friends. You liars are gonna need all of the support that you can get.
in total, 7 buildings were destroyed, only 2 had planes actually hit them, the others had 110 story buildings fall on them
there were also several other buildings with massive damage but not totally destroyed

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

lick that ass rimjob

welcome to 911insidenutsack's sockpuppet........

do you post anything but logical fallacy?

No he NEVER does.

I post evidence. here is evidence of your being a traitor to your own country. A country that provided sanctuary for your mother to cradle you, suckle you and nourish you.

"quote from 911insidejob:

That's all I need to know about you. That IS evidence.

your the stupid idiot who ignores the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years.according to YOUR delusional logic,the laws of physics no longer apply anymore and the 9/11 commission is telling the truth.:lol::lol:hahahahahahahahahaha
massive projections

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

When the nice man in the uniform shows up at your house, this is what he will say to you:

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

When the nice man in the uniform shows up at your house, this is what he will say to you:

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"

Can't come too soon. Hopefully the Kansas State Police have fun with him; lord knows they haven't probably seen a woman in years.

Forum List

Back