Truth Mean Anything to the Left?

Decimated the leadership of AlQaeda in Afghan/Pak, which he did. But thanks to W and his stupid crusade against the Muslim world, and ALL the RW hate, Islamists are everywhere, we need to get the ECONOMY and Human rights thing going again, soon to come. Many thanks to Pubs for wrecking the world LOL.

But STILL, there aren't that many Islamist terrorists, MANY more Arab Spring supporters, but when they get democracy, economies aren't in good shape , so disgruntled young are open to getting paid by well financed terrorist groups.

Bush and Pubs fecked up by making it a war, no longer just a chase after criminals. Chickenhawk dumbazzes....

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"

Obama never claimed that Al-Qaeda has been destroyed, you moron.

I really going to enjoy proving that '25' isn't your avi....it's your IQ.

Ready?

From post #58:

In the contest to be DH......designated half-wit....you take the prize.

Now, watch me eviscerate you,.....

How about I demonstrate my greater facility with the English language than you?

Actually…..kind of a low bar necessary, you being a certifiable moron.

From thesaurus, “destroy”

abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, blotout, bump off, butcher, chill*, cool*,decapitate, defeat, destroy, dispatch, do in,drub, dust off, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate,execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, garotte,guillotine, hang, hit*, knife, knock off, liquidate,lynch, mangle, mar, massacre, misuse, off*, putaway, rub out, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay,smother, snuff, spoil, strangle, take a life, takefor a ride, take out*, thrash*, waste*
Destroy Synonyms, Destroy Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Really defines you as a malevolent moron, doesn't it?
Should have read some books, huh?

And, posts throughout this thread indicate that is what he said.

Moron.

So....did you vote for Milli Vanilli?

Sorry?

Now, for the 'Good news and Bad news': in the contest for “Mr. Daily Intelligent Thought,” you were named “Mr. Leap Year of Intelligent Thought.”

Write soon, 'ya hear!

Produce the quote if you defend her posts

I like my little Silky Terrier....but I don't want her around all the time as she is a bit annoying. Sometimes, I have to tell her to go lay down in the other room.

How about it, TM. How about taking a break. Do it for those of us who can appreciate you.

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"

Ready?

From post #58:

abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, blotout, bump off, butcher, chill*, cool*,decapitate, defeat, destroy, dispatch, do in,drub, dust off, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate,execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, garotte,guillotine, hang, hit*, knife, knock off, liquidate,lynch, mangle, mar, massacre, misuse, off*, putaway, rub out, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay,smother, snuff, spoil, strangle, take a life, takefor a ride, take out*, thrash*, waste*

Moron.

Sorry?

Now, for the 'Good news and Bad news': in the contest for “Mr. Daily Intelligent Thought,” you were named “Mr. Leap Year of Intelligent Thought.”

Write soon, 'ya hear!

Interesting

In page after page of lies you have yet to prove where Obama said Alqueda has been destroyed

You should have taken that logic course at Columbia instead of cut and paste

I like my little Silky Terrier....but I don't want her around all the time as she is a bit annoying. Sometimes, I have to tell her to go lay down in the other room.

How about it, TM. How about taking a break. Do it for those of us who can appreciate you.

I will take that as an admission you can not prove Obama said what was claimed.

I will take that as an admission you can not prove Obama said what was claimed.

You will? Isn't that special.

Only someone with seven pounds of brain damage would take a partisan web site's claim at face value that Obama believes or said AQ was destroyed, done, or gone. Seriously, only an idiot would imagine that is what he ever said or meant.

Saying AQ is on the path to defeat and that it has been decimated is not declaring AQ dead.

This is exactly the kind of idiocy I predicted we will shortly see from the same people who said Obama was going to make a gun grab with unconstitutional EOs. It's trolling of the dumbest kind, and it is the telling of HUGE lies over and over until enough rubes believe it and get all sweaty over it. So it is hypocritical they make shit up like that and then say the other team lies.

In a few weeks, maybe not even that long, the dipshits will post a story about someone killed by a gun, preferably in Chicago, and claim that Obama said he was going to END GUN VIOLENCE. They might even tack a FOREVER on that claim.

Which, of course, he has never claimed he would do.

But that won't stop them, even though I have made this prediction in at least three topics now.

Just watch and see.

Obama never claimed AQ was destroyed. That is a lie. A fantasy.

Last edited:

Ready?

From post #58:

Moron.

Sorry?

Write soon, 'ya hear!

Interesting

In page after page of lies you have yet to prove where Obama said Alqueda has been destroyed

You should have taken that logic course at Columbia instead of cut and paste

Sure I did.

Tell the truth.

Only someone with seven pounds of brain damage would take a partisan web site's claim at face value that Obama believes or said AQ was destroyed, done, or gone. Seriously, only an idiot would imagine that is what he ever said or meant.

Saying AQ is on the path to defeat and that it has been decimated is not declaring AQ dead.

This is exactly the kind of idiocy I predicted we will shortly see from the same people who said Obama was going to make a gun grab with unconstitutional EOs. It's trolling of the dumbest kind, and it is the telling of HUGE lies over and over until enough rubes believe it and get all sweaty over it. So it is hypocritical they make shit up like that and then say the other team lies.

In a few weeks, maybe not even that long, the dipshits will post a story about someone killed by a gun, preferably in Chicago, and claim that Obama said he was going to END GUN VIOLENCE.

But that won't stop them, even though I have made this prediction in at least three topics now.

Just watch and see.

You are, and will always remain, naught but comic relief.

Nothing more.

Ever.

In a few weeks, maybe not even that long, the dipshits will post a story about someone killed by a gun, preferably in Chicago, and claim that Obama said he was going to END GUN VIOLENCE.

Just watch and see.

You are, and will always remain, naught but comic relief.

Nothing more.

Ever.

Sorry I made your butt hurt.

Do some basic fact checking and critical thinking next time before you rush here and paste some more bullshit. People like you are making Obama's job easy.

And I am glad you enjoy my posts, because you can expect a lot more of them when you fuck up again.

Forum List

Back