Trust Boehner?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I just watched a clip showing lushbo, on the air, saying that Boehner called him about the health care bill.

Why would the so-called speaker of the house call the scummiest, lying-est of all the rw shit slingers?

Why did Boehner call him in the past? lushbo has said that Boehner took time out from his never ending golfing and drinking and smoking and vacations to call him in the past.

Is lushbo lying?

If so, Boehner is scared shitless to call him on it.

Gawd, what a pair they make, lining each others pets at our expense.

Not big bad rush limbaugh! Him so scary. I wonder who would win a hot dog eating contest between him and that fat retard from MSNBC, Ed Shultz. Now that would be entertaining to watch on the 4th.

I've heard Boehner as a guest on Rush's show several times. What of it. It is a Conservative talk radio show. It supports Conservative ideals and politicians.
You don't like either man. I get it, but let me ask you:

Why would the Attorney General of the United States speak daily with the scummiest, lying-est, lw shit slinging, soon to be "former", President?

Hey, it's the right that is terrified of that tub of lard. The Ds and libs just laugh at him jumping around and jiggling his fat.

Are all of the rw's afraid to answer the question? Why does Boehner call lushbo for his marching orders? Hmmm?

Just remembered that the Lying Lardo promised he would move to Costa Rico if the law passed. I guess it's too much to expect him to tell the truth, just this once.

Ernie s ... That's damn lame. It's not some nutter bagger like walsh or west or Paul.

It's the speaker of the house.

If it were a Dem, you'd be running around, pulling at you hair, and rightly so.

You nutter rws will close your eyes to anything rather than face facts.

i don't get why you left wing loonies get so scared of rush. He's just a popular entertainer that talks about politics in an entertaining way. Libs don't have many people who can do that because they are always so angry and depressed. Colbert and Stewart are two who are pretty good at it though.

Hey, it's the right that is terrified of that tub of lard. The Ds and libs just laugh at him jumping around and jiggling his fat.

Are all of the rw's afraid to answer the question? Why does Boehner call lushbo for his marching orders? Hmmm?

Just remembered that the Lying Lardo promised he would move to Costa Rico if the law passed. I guess it's too much to expect him to tell the truth, just this once.

It would be a first.

I just watched a clip showing lushbo, on the air, saying that Boehner called him about the health care bill.

Why would the so-called speaker of the house call the scummiest, lying-est of all the rw shit slingers?

Why did Boehner call him in the past? lushbo has said that Boehner took time out from his never ending golfing and drinking and smoking and vacations to call him in the past.

Is lushbo lying?

If so, Boehner is scared shitless to call him on it.

Gawd, what a pair they make, lining each others pets at our expense.

I wonder if Rush got a tingle up his leg when Boehner called him.

Speaking of Golf, Obama made it over 100 rounds since he took office last month. All while more and more troops were being killed in Afghanistan after he TRIPLED the number of targets for Taliban and Al Queda IED's and suicide bombers.

For all of his faults, Bush had the common decency to quit the links to honor the troops in harms way.

Forum List

Back