#TrumpWon

I think Hillary won strictly for her composure. Her insane rambling was insane. More failure. No fun.
Of course she was composed. That was her debate. Nobody was trying to screw her. The mod was on her side and they had a bunch of Hillary supporters in the crowd ready to cheer on que. Trump did better than I expected. I also felt there was so much more he could do, and he will the next time....but this first debate was just to establish he wasn't some mean asshole that hates women. He showed respect for her and she showed none for him.

"is 'secretary Clinton' ok? I want you to be happy"
BEST line of the night :lol:

I think Hillary won strictly for her composure. Her insane rambling was insane. More failure. No fun.
Of course she was composed. That was her debate. Nobody was trying to screw her. The mod was on her side and they had a bunch of Hillary supporters in the crowd ready to cheer on que. Trump did better than I expected. I also felt there was so much more he could do, and he will the next time....but this first debate was just to establish he wasn't some mean asshole that hates women. He showed respect for her and she showed none for him.
Losers always come up with a list of excuses. Thank you for not disappointing us.

This is the top trending hashtag and sentiment on the morning after the first debate. And tweeters are largely younger (and diverse), allegedly Hillary's strongholds. Yet, we're gonna get more gas lighting from the media. Even the link I clicked on to read this basically had a Hillary propaganda debate highlights video along with it.

Even after the mod being fully biased against Trump, he still won. This is the sort of guy we need as a president, even with odds against him, he will still win.

I almost feel bad for the Hillary supporters. It's gotta be tough seeing their candidate get destroyed by a savvy businessman. :)

Last edited:
The general opinion with voters and media that Trump failed to do what he needed to do: seriously undermine HRC. He did not minimally undermine HRC. Then the next day, he outraged women and Latinos.

He simply cannot understand that he is responsible for everything he says and does, and that the voters will judge him accordingly.

Why does Hillary hate Russia, but doesn't mind selling them our uranium?
She seemed so inconsistent..

I almost feel bad for the Hillary supporters. It's gotta be tough seeing their candidate get destroyed by a savvy businessman. :)
If he destroyed her, we would have heard about it by more people than a handful on a message board.
applause.gif

This is the top trending hashtag and sentiment on the morning after the first debate. And tweeters are largely younger (and diverse), allegedly Hillary's strongholds. Yet, we're gonna get more gas lighting from the media. Even the link I clicked on to read this basically had a Hillary propaganda debate highlights video along with it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, a hashtag. How convincing.....

You're making the same mistake that was made in 2012. It's perfectly fine to make a mistake. What's not fine is to keep making the same mistake over and over again.

Keep up with the rationalizations and fake polls.

It may make you feel better now but in the long run, you're just going to keep making the same mistake.

What you feel doesn't matter at all.

Reality does.

How's president romney doing?
Or President Paul?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ trumpeteers thinking donnie won anything but the scorn of America
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Her supporters here are going through a rough time. We really should consider being a litter more understanding and nicer to them.

Forum List

Back