#TrumpWon

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
This is the top trending hashtag and sentiment on the morning after the first debate. And tweeters are largely younger (and diverse), allegedly Hillary's strongholds. Yet, we're gonna get more gas lighting from the media. Even the link I clicked on to read this basically had a Hillary propaganda debate highlights video along with it.

I think Hillary won strictly for her composure. Her insane rambling was insane. More failure. No fun.

I did find it odd The moderator asked trump 2 questions about "scandals" and only said "yea what about the emails" to Hillary. And her ten second response was sufficient..

Trump won.

Skittles are poisonous.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Hillary has AIDS.

Millions of illegals voted in the last election.

Obama is deliberately trying to kill us all with Ebola.

gulp-gulp-gup-ahhhhh! That's some tasty piss! Fill me back up!

I did find it odd The moderator asked trump 2 questions about "scandals" and only said "yea what about the emails" to Hillary. And her ten second response was sufficient..

hey Gomer, there's two more debates. If those precious emails don't surface during those you can whine like a little girl then.

news flash !

nobody but Trumpbots gives a shit about the emails

hey Gomer, there's two more debates. If those precious emails don't surface during those you can whine like a little girl then.

news flash !

nobody but Trumpbots gives a shit about the emails
Not the point.

This is the top trending hashtag and sentiment on the morning after the first debate. And tweeters are largely younger (and diverse), allegedly Hillary's strongholds. Yet, we're gonna get more gas lighting from the media. Even the link I clicked on to read this basically had a Hillary propaganda debate highlights video along with it.

You're making the same mistake that was made in 2012. It's perfectly fine to make a mistake. What's not fine is to keep making the same mistake over and over again.

Keep up with the rationalizations and fake polls.

It may make you feel better now but in the long run, you're just going to keep making the same mistake.

What you feel doesn't matter at all.

Reality does.

How's president romney doing?

You're making the same mistake that was made in 2012. It's perfectly fine to make a mistake. What's not fine is to keep making the same mistake over and over again.

It may make you feel better now but in the long run, you're just going to keep making the same mistake.

Reality does.

They're "fake polls" because the media didn't manipulate them enough in real time in favor of your candidate. There was no mistake made in 2012 other than the lack of awareness of the globalist agenda. Don't be mad that America's waking up, bro.

Reality does.

They're "fake polls" because the media didn't manipulate them enough in real time in favor of your candidate. There was no mistake made in 2012 other than the lack of awareness of the globalist agenda. Don't be mad that America's waking up, bro.

I'm not yours or anyone's bro.

I'm a woman.

You can tell yourself that all you want. Living in fantasy land is fine for you.

Just know the same thing was done and the same words were used to defend it in 2012.

How did that work out for you?

This is fun to watch and listen to as it evolves. The only problem is that we are voting on the future of America and these two losers are what we are given to select. My bet is the pathological liar will win because most Americans get their news from TV.

I am not a Trumper and I give a shit about emails and national security, and what she promised in the process of securing foreign contributions to her foundation. The last thing I want is my grand children having to serve in a war!

Just what I said earlier. The media which is 110% in Hillary's corner and has been since the beginning claims Hillary won. The PEOPLE who vote say Trump won. So.

The Deplorables' new scientific poll replacement is hashtag trends. Oh boy.

You can tell yourself that all you want. Living in fantasy land is fine for you.

Just know the same thing was done and the same words were used to defend it in 2012.

How did that work out for you?
This isn't 2012 and Hillary isnt Obama and she isn't black. Obama comes across as likable (at least he used to). Hillary never has. Remember, Hillary lost to the black man from Kenya too.

This is fun to watch and listen to as it evolves. The only problem is that we are voting on the future of America and these two losers are what we are given to select. My bet is the pathological liar will win because most Americans get their news from TV.
Where should people get their news from? Where do you get your news from?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back