Trump's two minutes of hate

A solid summary. The GOP is batshit crazy. Did you see Trump's latest campaign ad pushing the 'pedophihle ambitions' of the deep state, after blaming Mike Epps for the attack on the capitol?

They've literally let their fearmongering and conspiracy theories drive them quite mad
I haven't seen it but I trust that the more trouble Grifty gets himself in, the more outlandish his claims become. I personally find it fascinating to watch his decent into full-blown madness.

I haven't seen it but I trust that the more trouble Grifty gets himself in, the more outlandish his claims become. I personally find it fascinating to watch his decent into full-blown madness.

My 'prediction' (translation, best fucking guess) is that Trump is going to crack under the pressure. That as the trials loom, the seriousness of the charges sinks in, and the delusional denial is overridden by impending consequence......that he's going to lose his shit.

And call for attacks on the US government in defense of himself. The moment he calls for attacks, its over. Insurrection/rebellion is disqualifying.

My 'prediction' (translation, best fucking guess) is that Trump is going to crack under the pressure. That as the trials loom, the seriousness of the charges sinks in, and the delusional denial is overridden by impending consequence......that he's going to lose his shit.

And call for attacks on the US government in defense of himself. The moment he calls for attacks, its over. Insurrection/rebellion is disqualifying.
For Grifty everything is on the line. That's incredible stressful because his fate is in the hands of ordinary people sitting in the jury box. He's not disciplined enough to keep it together to run his campaign.

For Grifty everything is on the line. That's incredible stressful because his fate is in the hands of ordinary people sitting in the jury box. He's not disciplined enough to keep it together to run his campaign.

I dunno. Trump loves to campaign, because he loves to hear cheers and himself talking. I think the campaigning might be a release.

I dunno. Trump loves to campaign, because he loves to hear cheers and himself talking. I think the campaigning might be a release.
You are right about that. But his "I wuz robbed" greatest hits need to attract more than just his emasculated base. He needs the votes of people that are not into this shit.

You are right about that. But his "I wuz robbed" greatest hits need to attract more than just his emasculated base. He needs the votes of people that are not into this shit.

Not if the purpose of the rallies is to soothe anxiety and a cater to a fragile and battered ego.

MAGA events have always been frothing circle jerks. Why would the future of MAGA jerking be any different?

Not if the purpose of the rallies is to soothe anxiety and a cater to a fragile and battered ego.

MAGA events have always been frothing circle jerks. Why would the future of MAGA jerking be any different?
He has to win the presidency back or he's fucked. Only him becoming President will make all his troubles go away.

I suppose you could technically be right. Independent pacs aren't supposed to coordinate wth the candidate, but if you're willing to believe the FBI, CIA, and every other agency we have, along with all the networks are all in a top secret coordinated cabal whose only goal is defeating trump, then it won't be too much of a stretch for you to believe there is at least some under the table communication between trump and that pac.
There is no “technically” to it. There isn’t anything linking that ad to trumps campaign. Also, there isn’t any evidence that dilley meme team is a pac.

Forum List

Back