Trump's two minutes of hate

Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

Great video and its all true!

Somebody posted this earlier. What's with all the jumpy edits, incomprehensible images and flashing lights? I can't look at stuff like that long. I suppose it's meant to be disorienting making the viewer thirst for some dear leader to calm the turmoil.
Yes we see you're an idiot, flashing lights trigger you? How many times have you been arrested?

Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

Trump can go fuck himself.

Actually, he already fucked himself because he's being indicted tomorrow in D.C. over his coup attempt on J6. Nice going, Comrade Trump.

Yes we see you're an idiot, flashing lights trigger you? How many times have you been arrested?
Do you actually like rapidly flashing lights? This thing looks like one of those cheesy bigfoot/UFO/ghostchasers shows on the discovery channel.

dilly meam team is a pac whose only goal is getting trump elected.
Ok, I’m not denying that they are for trump, I’m just saying this isn’t a trump sponsored ad, it’s not affiliated with trump in any way.

Also, where do you see that they are a political action committee? It appears they are just someone who makes video memes. A PAC is a tax exempt organization that collects donations for a political candidate. Where does dilley meme team claim they are a pac?

Ok, I’m not denying that they are for trump, I’m just saying this isn’t a trump sponsored ad, it’s not affiliated with trump in any way
If trump did't approve of the ad, they would have never shown it.

If trump did't approve of the ad, they would have never shown it.

But that video wasn’t released from the trump campaign, it’s just some independent person or group. Has that video showed up on any trump official site? Has trump retweeted it or endorsed it, or claimed responsibility for it in any way?

some news sites have claimed it’s a trump ad, but none have shown where it’s actually linked with trump.

Do you have this information?

Demagoguery, hate, and lies – it’s what Trump and Republicans do to keep the base frightened, ignorant, and going to the polls.
Thievery, bribery, and filling out fake leftyvirus mailin ballots - its what Poopeypants and the Reich do to keep their sheeple goosestepping, braindead, and in their pens.

All kinds of evidence. It was never allowed in a court of law. No evidentiary hearing.
Trump's too stupid to know that his 60 challenges didn't have standing. Trump is just a liar and a sore loser. He wasn't even man enough to have a proper transition .

But that video wasn’t released from the trump campaign, it’s just some independent person or group. Has that video showed up on any trump official site? Has trump retweeted it or endorsed it, or claimed responsibility for it in any way?

some news sites have claimed it’s a trump ad, but none have shown where it’s actually linked with trump.

Do you have this information?
I suppose you could technically be right. Independent pacs aren't supposed to coordinate wth the candidate, but if you're willing to believe the FBI, CIA, and every other agency we have, along with all the networks are all in a top secret coordinated cabal whose only goal is defeating trump, then it won't be too much of a stretch for you to believe there is at least some under the table communication between trump and that pac.

Trump's too stupid to know that his 60 challenges didn't have standing. Trump is just a liar and a sore loser. He wasn't even man enough to have a proper transition .
Did Obama have a proper transition while spying on Trump? Those court cases are a tired excuse. They used every legal technicality to avoid an evidentiary hearing. Fraud happened and you will be hearing about it until it is proven.

I suppose you could technically be right. Independent pacs aren't supposed to coordinate wth the candidate, but if you're willing to believe the FBI, CIA, and every other agency we have, along with all the networks are all in a top secret coordinated cabal whose only goal is defeating trump, then it won't be too much of a stretch for you to believe there is at least some under the table communication between trump and that pac.
It makes the thread title misleading, at the very least.

They only ask for non-existent 'context' because the recordings are so fucking damning that you cannot even invent a context where it would not have been illegal. There is no possible context you can put this into.

Generally speaking you can tell how legally fucked Trump is by the reaction of his supporters. If they're arguing points of law, comments from prosecutors, sentencing guidelines, the evidence, Trump's probably going to tread water.

If they go into full disconnect from reality and start making up frantic conspiracies to IGNORE the evidence, Trump is well and truly fucked.

And they're balls deep in the most desperate, willful ignorance I've ever seen.

We are living in Orwell's book. Locking up political dissidents and closing schools and forcing people to endure home arrest. A criminalized big brother DOJ with informants everywhere. Looters and arsonists running free, open borders and kids being castrated without parents being notified. Do lefties really want to talk about Trump and two minutes of hatred?
The Dems are not perfect but the GOP is nuts.

The Dems are not perfect but the GOP is nuts.

A solid summary. The GOP is batshit crazy. Did you see Trump's latest campaign ad pushing the 'pedophihle ambitions' of the deep state, after blaming Mike Epps for the attack on the capitol?

They've literally let their fearmongering and conspiracy theories drive them quite mad

Forum List

Back