...Will Don Trump get his 3rd indictment this week?....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
I dunno if an indictment from Jack Smith's team will come this week. Or ever.
But there are signs of a gathering momentum --- the notice letter to Trump, reports of more people, important people...being interviewed.
So, for me personally (and my avatar too)....well, we wouldn't be surprised if it comes, and comes relatively soon.

If it does what should we look for?

Some reports tell us this may may be part of the mix:

• What are the charges? ---- Speculation includes --obstruction of an official proceedings; conspiracy to defraud the government; inciting or aiding an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement. (all those are what the J6 Committee recommended, but are not exclusive, there may be other charges?)
  • Is there new information in the indictment that has not been reported previously?
  • Could 'conspiracy' be part of it? And if so who else will be included?
So, once again the controversies and suspected crimes surrounding Don Trump's decisions and actions has a good chance of capturing our attention. Soon. As it did last year with the riveting testimony at the J6 Committee hearings.

ps.....as far as GOP reaction, or more fraught ---the reaction of the MAGA uber-partisans ---well, it can be predicted in part.
From the GOP we will hear ad infinitum about two standards of justice, and the "weaponization" of our government against Don Trump.

And from the MAGAzoids? Well, I do not expect we will see the violence that we saw from them on J6. For one thing, many spankings of those nutters were administered and highly publicized. Life-changing spankings. Career destroying, marriage-destroying spankings. So for the Zoids....I expect there have been lessons learned. So we likely won't see the Zoids MACE'ng a uniform cop in the face, or beating an officer with a club.
How will they channel their anger, frustration, and discombobulation? I dunno. Time will tell.

And that time may be here soon.

IMHO

But there are signs of a gathering momentum --- the notice letter to Trump, reports of more people, important people...being interviewed.
So, for me personally (and my avatar too)....well, we wouldn't be surprised if it comes, and comes relatively soon.

• What are the charges? ---- Speculation includes --obstruction of an official proceedings; conspiracy to defraud the government; inciting or aiding an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement. (all those are what the J6 Committee recommended, but are not exclusive, there may be other charges?)
  • Is there new information in the indictment that has not been reported previously?
So, once again the controversies and suspected crimes surrounding Don Trump's decisions and actions has a good chance of capturing our attention. Soon. As it did last year with the riveting testimony at the J6 Committee hearings.

ps.....as far as GOP reaction, or more fraught ---the reaction of the MAGA uber-partisans ---well, it can be predicted in part.
From the GOP we will hear ad infinitum about two standards of justice, and the "weaponization" of our government against Don Trump.

And from the MAGAzoids? Well, I do not expect we will see the violence that we saw from them on J6. For one thing, many spankings of those nutters were administered and highly publicized. Life-changing spankings. Career destroying, marriage-destroying spankings. So for the Zoids....I expect there have been lessons learned. So we likely won't see the Zoids MACE'ng a uniform cop in the face, or beating an officer with a club.
How will they channel their anger, frustration, and discombobulation? I dunno. Time will tell.

IMHO
They'er doing another Biden dump so yes

Likely this week. The Feds want to get ahead of the Georgia charges which are penciled in for early August.

YES but no one will care and he will still be the next president....
Who cares? He's innocent of everything.

Well, patience Grasshoppers. This cake is still baking.
America...and the world....may get another information explosion soon.
Time will tell. Let's wait for it before deciding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'er doing another Biden dump so yes

I have no idea what the above sentence means.
Can the good poster 1775 explain himself?

Well, patience Grasshoppers. This cake is still baking.
America...and the world....may get another information explosion soon.
Time will tell. Let's wait for it before deciding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what the above sentence means.
Can the good poster 1775 explain himself?
You're ignorant. What do you think a the word dump means when talking about news?

Jack Smith's indictment seems pretty certain. Smith doesn't fuck around. If he's sending you a target letter, an indictment is coming. The question is the timing. I'd say the next 6 weeks are a fairly safe bet.

Smith apparently just got a hold of another trove of evidence against Trump, literally thousands of pages. That might delay the indictment. But Smith seems to be going for efficiency to get the trial over sooner.

Georgia could be this week.

Without the target letter or some documents from Smith's office, its hard to say exactly what the letter mentions three federal statutes related to the deprivation of rights, conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and tampering with a witness.

I suspect it has to do with the forged election certification documents that Trump's team coordinated across multiple states.

Last edited:

IMHO
I expect one indictment per month until the elections next year. That's how it works when a political party OWNS the Department Of Justice. Ain't America just GREAT?

I expect one indictment per month until the elections next year. That's how it works when a political party OWNS the Department Of Justice. Ain't America just GREAT?

The evidence against Trump laid out in the federal indictment is strong. Even Wiliam Barr had to admit that if the indictment holds up, Trump is toast.

Its hard to argue political persecution when the evidence of serious crimes is that strong.

Forum List

Back