Trump's two minutes of hate

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

Triggered.gif

Somebody posted this earlier. What's with all the jumpy edits, incomprehensible images and flashing lights? I can't look at stuff like that long. I suppose it's meant to be disorienting making the viewer thirst for some dear leader to calm the turmoil.

Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

That's a Trump ad?

Holy shit. He's gone full QAnon.

YOUR seven years HATE against Trump cites your TOTAL lack of self-awareness by creating this retarded OP.
:rolleyes:

Can you articulate a point of how you disagree with my post?
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist Leninist Stalinists offer nothing but PROJECTION.
I could, but you're just another MAGA, and I'm not in the mood to cast pearls before swine.

7 years and you pieces of garbage CAN'T stop yapping about Trump!

Forum List

Back