Trump's tweet about Mika

I'll go with our justice system, thanks. Your knowledge of endless GOP character assassinations is impressive.
The Spanish one or the French one?

Although Louisiana law does have a lot of French history behind it, most American law is British-based including Blackstone's Ratio. Blackstone's Ratio: Is it more important to protect innocence or punish guilt?

etter that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer.”

Which is why we see OJ go free for murder and Hillary walk on corruption and classified material violation charges.

So it's a bet or not? Talk is cheap and if I'm going to waste my time with you, I'd like to come away with a few years of USMB Gold Memberships.
I know of no way of betting in a computer forum, and I'm too damn poor to bet anyway. i'm retired, and I'm broke much of the time. I'm content with just seeing things going my way and they are - big time. :biggrin:

Translation: You are 100% correct DW!

No worries, kid. One day you'll either see the errors of your ways or die a bitter old man who feels the world owes him a life.
I'm ALREADY a bitter old man (71), but I'm still happy basically. I get pleasure from doing what 99.9999% of people can't do (no matter how much money they have) >> that is playing 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level. I also get pleasure from correcting guys like you, from the error of YOUR ways. :biggrin:

He "talks like" (comports himself like) some of the people, namely those in the rogues gallery of precociously maladjusted miscreants whose malignant metastasis of obloquy flows with no more restraint than the tics of one suffering from Tourette's Syndrome.
Nah. He talks like ALL the people (educated, uneducated, rich, poor, and all not hoodwinked by liberal propaganda) :biggrin:

Observe Carefully the Way Liberals Talk

he may not hate women, but he sure as hell doesn't respect them. his track record over the years proves it so easily.
FALSE! Wanna talk "track record" ? Trump hired women to management positions back in the 1970s, long before it was common to do so. You don't know what you're talking about.

I never heard of them until SNL had a skit about them a month or so ago and I had to Google them. Trump certainly has improved their PR rating. Free advertising! They should send Trump a Christmas card every year for as long as he lives.
True. Without him, they'd be just another couple of LLL's (Lost Liberal Losers)

So it's a bet or not? Talk is cheap and if I'm going to waste my time with you, I'd like to come away with a few years of USMB Gold Memberships.
I know of no way of betting in a computer forum, and I'm too damn poor to bet anyway. i'm retired, and I'm broke much of the time. I'm content with just seeing things going my way and they are - big time. :biggrin:
Talk is cheap. As I mentioned, the bet would be a USMB Gold supporting membership; $25/year. Loser pays USMB $25 in the winner's name. Therefore, I won't have any personal info on you and you won't have any on me. Only the USMB admin would know where the money came from. Everyone could see by the Gold banner under the Winner's name whether or not the loser paid.

I never heard of them until SNL had a skit about them a month or so ago and I had to Google them. Trump certainly has improved their PR rating. Free advertising! They should send Trump a Christmas card every year for as long as he lives.
True. Without him, they'd be just another couple of LLL's (Lost Liberal Losers)
Yes. Thanks to Trump's insecurities, they are now world famous and will be raking in big bucks for years to come.

Talk is cheap. As I mentioned, the bet would be a USMB Gold supporting membership; $25/year. Loser pays USMB $25 in the winner's name. Therefore, I won't have any personal info on you and you won't have any on me. Only the USMB admin would know where the money came from. Everyone could see by the Gold banner under the Winner's name whether or not the loser paid.
You already got my answer. Now stop pestering me. I'm busy talking to to REAL USMB posters. :rolleyes:

Yes. Thanks to Trump's insecurities, they are now world famous and will be raking in big bucks for years to come.
If Trump was insecure, he wouldn't be a multibillionaire, 3 times married to hotties, and now POTUS.

YOU'RE the insecure one.

You already got my answer. Now stop pestering me. I'm busy talking to to REAL USMB posters. :rolleyes:
Translation: You're correct, DW; talk is cheap and I'm cheap.

No worries. Go blow your horn or stroke your, ummm, guitar. Besides, everyone will easily see I'm correct in less than 4 years.

Soon-to-be-President Pence will be fine. I'm more curious who will be the new VP. Rubio would be my choice.
Your political dreams are even more screwball than your Ivanka panting. :rolleyes:
$25 says Trump won't last his entire single term. $50 says he won't be reelected. Bet?

Pssst. That's a $75 loss to you if he resigns.

$25 says Trump won't last his entire single term. $50 says he won't be reelected. Bet?

Pssst. That's a $75 loss to you if he resigns.
He'll still be president in 2024. Then Pence for 8 more years. Newsflash > Democrats died in 2014, (and they ain't coming back)

SCOTUS, President, Congress >> all Republican/Conservative. YAY!!!
Nice prediction but even you won't risk $25 betting on it. :)

If Trump was insecure, he wouldn't be a multibillionaire, 3 times married to hotties, and now POTUS.

YOU'RE the insecure one.
One doesn't have to do with the other. Trump is insecure as shown by the fact he is compelled to respond via Tweets to every perceived slight, even from two LW nobody talking heads. Furthermore, not only was he compelled to respond, but he lied about it: anyone bleeding from plastic surgery would be in the hospital, not partying.

You're free to claim I'm insecure, but you're the one who won't even bet $25 that Trump will still be in office the morning of January 20th, 2021 whereas I'm willing to bet I'm right. Dream on horn-blower.

One doesn't have to do with the other. Trump is insecure as shown by the fact he is compelled to respond via Tweets to every perceived slight, even from two LW nobody talking heads. Furthermore, not only was he compelled to respond, but he lied about it: anyone bleeding from plastic surgery would be in the hospital, not partying.

You're free to claim I'm insecure, but you're the one who won't even bet $25 that Trump will still be in office the morning of January 20th, 2021 whereas I'm willing to bet I'm right. Dream on horn-blower.
Why is tweeting connected with insecurity ? Actually, it's just another way of communicating (which wisely bypasses the fake news media) As for dreaming, we know who's doing that. :laugh:

I'm content to wait until 20JAN21.

Only thing wrong with this article (which you should read) is where they call the 2016 election a >> "solid popular vote victory" which only a complete idiot would agree with. We all know the million of illegal alien votes, is the only reason Hillary vote count even appeared to be close. In reality she was trounced (popular & electoral) This party ain't coming back, friend. Click link >>

Admitting the death of Democratic Party politics

Is The Democratic Party Going Extinct?

The Democratic Party’s Death by Identity Politics - PaulCraigRoberts.org

The Democratic Party Deserved To Die | HuffPost

Last edited:
Nice prediction but even you won't risk $25 betting on it. :)
You can pretend that if it makes you feel better. You have to have some solace somehow in your politics, which is disintegrating before your (our) eyes. :badgrin:
Pretend what? I made a prediction, you made a prediction. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, you are not. Regardless, we'll all know in a few short years....if not sooner. I think sooner. Now go blow your kazoo on that.

Why is tweeting connected with insecurity ? Actually, it's just another way of communicating (which wisely bypasses the fake news media) As for dreaming, we know who's doing that. :laugh:
It's not tweeting that is insecure, but what the tweets say.

People like Mika and Morning Joe are playing Trump like a drum. Want to get a laughable 3AM tweet from Trump? Just label him thin-skinned, small-handed or incompetent on public television and he'll tweet like a canary.

Trump won't last his full term. He hasn't got it in him.

Forum List

Back