Trump's Travel Ban Sparks Global Backlash: A Closer Look

Goes to show Trump had good instincts not hiring old Rudi as SoS. Trouble with the discretion thing, eh?

Perhaps. But Trump himself seems to have trouble with discretion as well...so, IDK
thats probably because he aint a politician ....he may change as time goes on....

Of course he's a politician. He became one the moment he ran for president. I've had enough of this bullshit right wing talking point. Trump IS a politician.
he was a business man who has become a politician and so he is not as polished a bullshitter as an experienced politician...thats what i was trying to say....

He is a natural born bullshitter. It's what he's done his whole life.
for business matters....politics is somewhat different....

Perhaps. But Trump himself seems to have trouble with discretion as well...so, IDK
thats probably because he aint a politician ....he may change as time goes on....

Of course he's a politician. He became one the moment he ran for president. I've had enough of this bullshit right wing talking point. Trump IS a politician.
he was a business man who has become a politician and so he is not as polished a bullshitter as an experienced politician...thats what i was trying to say....

Are you kidding me? Politics is the land of bullshit.

Are you kidding me? Politics is the land of bullshit.
no shit......its a different type of bullshit.. running his businesses is just a little different than making decisions that affect hundreds of millions....

Geeeezus who gives a shit about what the World thinks.
When the shit hits the fan they'll still come running for our help.

I agree and how much of the world let these Muslims in?

How much of the world has suffered and died because of these Muslims their stupid Govts. let in??

No way should our country let them in. If I had my way I'd never let another on into America and I'd boot those that are here the hell out.

Forum List

Back